Experiences with Women

drifter said:
The op is very immature. What is scary is that he is 27 years old.

Recipe for a Psycho

- 27 year old virgin
- no luck attracting women
- Angry with women
- Emotionally immature
- male CNA (very creepy)
- spends a lot of time on the Internet

YIKES!

Wake seems like a nice guy. :dunno:

I'm just sayin in real life I've had friends complain about this both guys and girls. But what puzzles me is they always want someone superficial and want that person to like them. They don't want some nice ordinary person. So it's kind of odd.

I'm not sayin that's true about wake, but for some of the friends I've had it has been true.
All psychos are "nice guys" until they discover the bodies in the crawl space.

My dad was a psycho but he wasn't that nice ;) ( he was goodlooking) which often fools people. People think goodlooking means good person.
I disagree. Goodness manifests in the physical form.

ugly people are sneaky assholes.

Disagree all you want, not all nice guys or girls are psychos and not all ugly people are psychos not all goodlooking people are psychos. But research has shown juries give lighter sentences to good looking people on trial. Goodlooking people get away with things more.
Good looking people get competed with far more, so they get away with less. Everyone tears down good looking people.

It just does not work being upfront and honest with them, if you are interested.

For some reason it scares them off. THIS is why men play the game, which I am now, sadly, forced to learn and appreciate.

Or you are picking a certain type of women and not open to women who would go out with you, now that's not such a nice guy.

I am open to women who are actually looking for a good man.

Not interested in immature women. Maybe I just had a bad experience with the wrong woman.

That could be, maybe she wasn't nice.

Why is she "not nice" because she wasn't interested in Wake? You know, there has to be a mutual attraction there. :) Just because she isn't attracted to him for anything more than friendship doesn't mean she is a bad person.

Wake, I dated an asshole for over 5 years long ago. After that I didn't get involved with anyone for over 2 years. Then I met the man who later became my husband. Although all my life, men came after me, I actually went after him. Why? Because he was so genuinely nice and also kind of shy. So it was only going to happen if I pushed it a little. I'm glad I did because it turned out he was interested. I couldn't of asked for a better person to marry. You know I tend to be a little emotional sometimes. He's the exact opposite. But the main reason I was so attracted to him was because of how nice he was. I was ready for that. I needed that after being with an asshole who verbally abused me and made me feel like shit for so long. I needed someone nice. Why am I telling you this? Because you seem to be under the impression that all women want to date men who are "bad" guys or confident or standoffish or whatever. That's not necessarily true. Not every woman is like that. You are better off finding one who is and they are out there. A bad experience with one, doesn't mean you can't try again. Every woman is different. You can't just fit one style of dealing with them to every one or you will fail. Get to know someone first and try to find out who you are dealing with on a friend level. Then go from there. It's not that hard to tell if a woman is interested in you and if you can't, then she's probably not.

Then you meet a lady like Wolfsister, if you're lucky, the games fly out the window and you end up happily married...

It just does not work being upfront and honest with them, if you are interested.

For some reason it scares them off. THIS is why men play the game, which I am now, sadly, forced to learn and appreciate.

Or you are picking a certain type of women and not open to women who would go out with you, now that's not such a nice guy.

Not interested in immature women. Maybe I just had a bad experience with the wrong woman.

Why is she "not nice" because she wasn't interested in Wake? You know, there has to be a mutual attraction there. :) Just because she isn't attracted to him for anything more than friendship doesn't mean she is a bad person.

I didn't say she wasn't nice. ;)

Lol. Okay, well you said "maybe she wasn't nice." Wake is angry because he was rejected apparently. I don't think that is a reflection on the young lady. You can't help it if you just aren't into someone.

Lol. Okay, well you said "maybe she wasn't nice." Wake is angry because he was rejected apparently. I don't think that is a reflection on the young lady. You can't help it if you just aren't into someone.

I said "maybe" but I also said maybe Wake picking women based on his "criteria" and not open to women who would like to go out with him because they don't meet his standard.

A lot of times people who feel rejected aren't really rejected, they just have a specific expectation of what they want and then they get attracted to someone and think that person meets there checklist but the person isn't interested in them. What they totally miss is finding out what the other person is looking for.

10354173_652909694831421_1002081666235497332_n.jpg

I said "maybe" but I also said maybe Wake picking women based on his "criteria" and not open to women who would like to go out with him because they don't meet his standard.

A lot of times people who feel rejected aren't really rejected, they just have a specific expectation of what they want and then they get attracted to someone and think that person meets there checklist but the person isn't interested in them. What they totally miss is finding out what the other person is looking for.

Oh well, I don't feel that Wake sticking to his standards is wrong or bad either. Everyone has their things that they like, especially when it comes to a romantic interest. It might make it more difficult for him and he may want to consider lowering his standards, but that's not my call to make. Lol. :D

There's a whole lot more to this I haven't shared yet, which would really give ya'll more insight on what the hell has been going on.

Hold on.

Oh well, I don't feel that Wake sticking to his standards is wrong or bad either. Everyone has their things that they like, especially when it comes to a romantic interest. It might make it more difficult for him and he may want to consider lowering his standards, but that's not my call to make. Lol. :D

I never said it was bad, I said he may be lonely a while if he has a high expectation and checklist.

I never said it was bad, I said he may be lonely a while if he has a high expectation and checklist.

I don't really know what his expectations are, but I know you have to kiss a few toads before you meet your prince! So, this one didn't work out. :dunno: A lot of them won't work out. A lot of women are going to say thanks but no thanks. Being single is never "easy."

I have learned in these past few months that many women say they want a nice man with [insert list of qualities], but they aren't really attracted to what they want, and are sadly oblivious to the man with all of that right in front of them.

Tell me I'm wrong that in general this isn't true. I've experienced it first-hand. This one young woman I work with continuously posts about how she wanted a nice, good man, and that she was tired of dating men who mistreated her. I struck up a few conversations with her [we've been coworkers for a year], and did ask her out a few times. Paradoxically she completely turned off. She stopped talking with me on FB, and simply ignored me. Why do some women despise men who would show them kindness, and dare say that they care about her?

Learning it's better to just focus on improving myself. Getting my body more and more muscular, working out my brain getting through my studies, and going out and working my ass off and enjoying life.

I've started ignoring women, and not being that 'nice guy' who never gets women. Women associate niceness with femininity. They're not attracted to niceness, no matter WHAT anonymous voices come on here, lying, about how it isn't so. Prove it. It's just not true in real life. Learned that real fucking quickly. You gotta respect your heart and your dignity. Do not ever invest your emotions in someone before a relationship ever happens. There are a LOT of emotionally immature women out there that don't know what the hell they want.

And since I started ignoring women, two things happened.

A, women started trying to get my attention.

B, I started getting an idea of which women actually had interest.

I started testing this out.

Monday I was the old, normal me. Some flirting towards me, some attention. Wednesday I ignored available women [without being a jerk], was confident and funny as hell, and reached down deep and showed off my awesome personality to everyone else. Major difference. Like, BAM. You tell me how that makes sense. I had to learn these things, because apparently walking up to a woman you know and simply letting her know you care about her and would like to take her out for dinner isn't right. It's like they want a challenge. If they know you're just another guy who's nice to them then suddenly they don't want you. But, if you ignore her she's like 'what the hell, why aren't you giving me attention?', and it's on now.

You tell me why it's like this.

Two things:

(1) They may think you are desperate if you pay attention to them
(2) They have low self esteem and think if you like them something must be wrong with you

Just some thoughts......

Basically, I desire a woman who is emotionally mature, and who literally wants to fall in love and get married, and be in love with her husband.

It's what every happily married couple on the planet has. What I want. A beautiful woman with an ugly soul makes for an unhappy relationship.

One of the problems was that this young woman [22] gave me her number unasked and would text me in the middle of the night [3am] to talk with me about her serious personal issues. She suffers from anxiety and depression and anorexia. She's been in abusive relationship after abusive relationship. I did start pursuing her knowing she had a boyfriend. It was common knowledge he was abusing her and making her feel horrible. Then they broke up for a bit. She and I had been texting and talking a bit, and I asked her out a few times. Nothing happened. The moment I told her I cared about her and developed feelings for her because it hurt seeing her beat herself up and abuse herself was when she turned ice-cold and started ignoring me. After her ex-boyfriend stalked her a few times, she went back to him.

She would give constant mixed signals. Saying yes she'd like to go out on a date, to maybe, to ignoring and going back to the guy who verbally abuses her constantly. I watched my dad abuse my mom a lot when I was a young kid. I still hate him, which is why I haven't spoken with him in six years. Told myself I'd be the good man my father never was. A man doesn't hit a woman, and he doesn't treat her like crap.

When she would post on FB horrible things about herself, or how sad she was, or other poetic things of that nature I'd get worried and call her to let her know that she was worth it and that no one deserves to be treated like garbage. During that month of interaction we'd chat on FB and talk. But when I let her know directly that I cared about her it all went south.

It sucks when you care about a woman, she is abused, she abuses herself, but she's not attracted to you [or she really is but is playing some maddening game], and is staying with the guy who keeps hurting her. She chose the man who screams and curses at her over a kind man who truly did care about her. That stung. Now I don't feel safe sharing any sort of simple, honest feeling or emotion for a woman I care about.

I don't really know what his expectations are, but I know you have to kiss a few toads before you meet your prince! So, this one didn't work out. :dunno: A lot of them won't work out. A lot of women are going to say thanks but no thanks. Being single is never "easy."

It's true, and I notice a lot of people make threads that seem mad that a woman rejected them. :dunno:

Forum List

Back