Experiences with Women

Lightening your load by arresting the trying-too-hard effort is a definite plus. They have a sixth sense about that. It's a bit like trying to see that faint star in the night sky -- you can't quite get it until you look away from it, then it shows up peripherally.

Very Zen.

You want to know what really attracts women?
--- being in a relationship with one, who is not at that moment present. It's like a magnet. :eek:

This I am also learning. When you are trying to attract the woman you like, and you have secret feelings for her, DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, LET HER KNOW. Sad but true. It's like you have to express your interest in her in small spoonfuls. And don't tell her so much about you, either. Give her something to think and wonder about. Play it real cool, because you know her first reaction if you tell her you honestly care about her is to get the fuck out of Dodge.

I experienced the 'friend zone' for the first time, and I aim to fight like hell to never, ever end up there again. It's insulting.

Wake, you've posted enough here for me to get a feel for your character and intelligence.

Unless it is a girl that you just want to bed, any girl that you would seriously want to have anything to do with will know you like her, no matter what you do.

If you want to spend time with her, and ask to spend to with her, she will be intuitive enough to know what you are feeling with out you even saying a word. You can front for a while, but face it, you're a nice guy, you can't change your stripes.

You won't be able to hide anything if it is the girl you want. So of course you don't need to say anything. You're actions and face will tell her everything.

And if she doesn't know you like her w/o you saying anything, she is not even on your level, so don't waste your time.

Am I saying you need a telepath? No. But seriously, someone with an IQ and EQ over 120, really. . . . You're an adult now, and this is for keeps.

With the type of girl you are going to want, there will be no "secret" feelings. . . she will read them all on your face. Trust me on this.

The upshot of that is, you don't have a choice about the "friend zone." So buck up and either let them come to you, or don't waste your time or "friendzone" girls.

The op is very immature. What is scary is that he is 27 years old.

Recipe for a Psycho

- 27 year old virgin
- no luck attracting women
- Angry with women
- Emotionally immature
- male CNA (very creepy)
- spends a lot of time on the Internet

YIKES!

Wake seems like a nice guy. :dunno:

I'm just sayin in real life I've had friends complain about this both guys and girls. But what puzzles me is they always want someone superficial and want that person to like them. They don't want some nice ordinary person. So it's kind of odd.

I'm not sayin that's true about wake, but for some of the friends I've had it has been true.
All psychos are "nice guys" until they discover the bodies in the crawl space.

Recipe for a Psycho

- 27 year old virgin
- Angry with women
- Emotionally immature
- male CNA (very creepy)

YIKES!

I'm just sayin in real life I've had friends complain about this both guys and girls. But what puzzles me is they always want someone superficial and want that person to like them. They don't want some nice ordinary person. So it's kind of odd.

I'm not sayin that's true about wake, but for some of the friends I've had it has been true.

My dad was a psycho but he wasn't that nice ;) ( he was goodlooking) which often fools people. People think goodlooking means good person.

Lightening your load by arresting the trying-too-hard effort is a definite plus. They have a sixth sense about that. It's a bit like trying to see that faint star in the night sky -- you can't quite get it until you look away from it, then it shows up peripherally.

Very Zen.

--- being in a relationship with one, who is not at that moment present. It's like a magnet. :eek:

This I am also learning. When you are trying to attract the woman you like, and you have secret feelings for her, DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, LET HER KNOW. Sad but true. It's like you have to express your interest in her in small spoonfuls. And don't tell her so much about you, either. Give her something to think and wonder about. Play it real cool, because you know her first reaction if you tell her you honestly care about her is to get the fuck out of Dodge.

I experienced the 'friend zone' for the first time, and I aim to fight like hell to never, ever end up there again. It's insulting.

Wake, you've posted enough here for me to get a feel for your character and intelligence.

Unless it is a girl that you just want to bed, any girl that you would seriously want to have anything to do with will know you like her, no matter what you do.

If you want to spend time with her, and ask to spend to with her, she will be intuitive enough to know what you are feeling with out you even saying a word. You can front for a while, but face it, you're a nice guy, you can't change your stripes.

You won't be able to hide anything if it is the girl you want. So of course you don't need to say anything. You're actions and face will tell her everything.

And if she doesn't know you like her w/o you saying anything, she is not even on your level, so don't waste your time.

Am I saying you need a telepath? No. But seriously, someone with an IQ and EQ over 120, really. . . . You're an adult now, and this is for keeps.

With the type of girl you are going to want, there will be no "secret" feelings. . . she will read them all on your face. Trust me on this.

The upshot of that is, you don't have a choice about the "friend zone." So buck up and either let them come to you, or don't waste your time or "friendzone" girls.
What MisterBeale is saying is to grow up and stop acting like a total fag!

Very Zen.

How in the hell did you get to 27 years of age and not have figured any of this out by now?

I would take you seriously in a discussion, but you've made it clear you're only interested in trolling. Which means it's a waste of my time. Honestly I wonder if you're older than 27 and still trolling people anonymously on internet message boards.

Dude, I am not trolling. In addition, you do not need to engage in a conversation on this matter. If you are THIS fucked up then you need to sit down, shut the fuck up, and listen to someone who knows something about this.
ASSHOLE meet NICE GUY.

:lmao:

Recipe for a Psycho

- 27 year old virgin
- Angry with women
- Emotionally immature
- male CNA (very creepy)

YIKES!

My dad was a psycho but he wasn't that nice ;) ( he was goodlooking) which often fools people. People think goodlooking means good person.
I disagree. Goodness manifests in the physical form.

ugly people are sneaky assholes.

Recipe for a Psycho

- 27 year old virgin
- Angry with women
- Emotionally immature
- male CNA (very creepy)

YIKES!

I desire a woman for the beauty and complexity of her soul. Who she is. Bodies fade with time, but souls do not.

Nothing wrong with beauty, but I don't want a woman only for her looks, and I do not want a woman who only desires me for mine.

It just does not work being upfront and honest with them, if you are interested.

For some reason it scares them off. THIS is why men play the game, which I am now, sadly, forced to learn and appreciate.

Or you are picking a certain type of women and not open to women who would go out with you, now that's not such a nice guy.

It just does not work being upfront and honest with them, if you are interested.

For some reason it scares them off. THIS is why men play the game, which I am now, sadly, forced to learn and appreciate.

Or you are picking a certain type of women and not open to women who would go out with you, now that's not such a nice guy.

I am open to women who are actually looking for a good man.

Not interested in immature women. Maybe I just had a bad experience with the wrong woman.

Recipe for a Psycho

- 27 year old virgin
- Angry with women
- Emotionally immature
- male CNA (very creepy)

YIKES!

I desire a woman for the beauty and complexity of her soul. Who she is. Bodies fade with time, but souls do not.

Nothing wrong with beauty, but I don't want a woman only for her looks, and I do not want a woman who only desires me for mine.

My friends say this but then when I go out and take a peek and who they are fawning for it doesn't add up. You may be different Wake. Maybe you are truly pursuing down to earth nice women, but I don't see how you wouldn't score if that's the case because you seem so polite.

High maintenance men and women are entirely different. They expect shit and so they reject people if you don't add up to their wants.

I am open to women who are actually looking for a good man.

Not interested in immature women. Maybe I just had a bad experience with the wrong woman.

That could be, maybe she wasn't nice.

Recipe for a Psycho

- 27 year old virgin
- Angry with women
- Emotionally immature
- male CNA (very creepy)

YIKES!

What do you think a woman desires from you?

Recipe for a Psycho

- 27 year old virgin
- Angry with women
- Emotionally immature
- male CNA (very creepy)

YIKES!

My friends say this but then when I go out and take a peek and who they are fawning for it doesn't add up. You may be different Wake. Maybe you are truly pursuing down to earth nice women, but I don't see how you wouldn't score if that's the case because you seem so polite.

High maintenance men and women are entirely different. They expect shit and so they reject people if you don't add up to their wants.

I am a man who chose to wait with sex until he is married. Neither a boy nor a dog. I know of too many immature men who impregnate women and leave them. I am neither easy nor interested in easy women. I am looking for a good woman who is looking for a good man. If you are wanting to know me a little better, and know what I'm saying is true, you may PM me and I'll friend you on Facebook. I am not a dog looking to score with different women each night. More than once I have been told by my coworkers that none of the women at the hospital we work at are really worth it, besides one or two.

Recipe for a Psycho

- 27 year old virgin
- Angry with women
- Emotionally immature
- male CNA (very creepy)

YIKES!

I disagree. Goodness manifests in the physical form.

ugly people are sneaky assholes.

Disagree all you want, not all nice guys or girls are psychos and not all ugly people are psychos not all goodlooking people are psychos. But research has shown juries give lighter sentences to good looking people on trial. Goodlooking people get away with things more.

Here is my advice. Stop looking. Stop actively pursuing women for the purpose of dating. Talk to women conversationally without the underlying motivation of a relationship. Go out to have fun. Don't act confident...be confident. Be a gentlemen...but also enjoy yourself.

That is a very good question, and one I don't know. I can only guess. What I do know is that I have been the target of lots of sexual flirtation, and it has even crossed into sexual harassment. Last week a nurse jokingly rubbed her hands on my body, making it seem like she was complimenting me for my weight loss and muscle tone. I did not care for the unasked touching, and ignored it. I later found out that two of the other nurses witnessed this and told the Chief Nursing Officer of the hospital, and he told me that it was not alright what was being done to me and that the nurse who had her hands on me was getting written up.

I could say that I assume a woman wants a nice, sexy, confident, funny, and manly man who'd treat her right and without abuse. I am that, in spite of the two small trolls running their mouths without doing their due diligence and asking honest questions first. But, like I said before, I don't really know what a woman wants or desires from me. I do know how to be a gentleman.

Recipe for a Psycho

- 27 year old virgin
- Angry with women
- Emotionally immature
- male CNA (very creepy)

YIKES!

I am a man who chose to wait with sex until he is married. Neither a boy nor a dog. I know of too many immature men who impregnate women and leave them. I am neither easy nor interested in easy women. I am looking for a good woman who is looking for a good man. If you are wanting to know me a little better, and know what I'm saying is true, you may PM me and I'll friend you on Facebook. I am not a dog looking to score with different women each night. More than once I have been told by my coworkers that none of the women at the hospital we work at are really worth it, besides one or two.

Ok so you have expectations and a check off list, so in a way a relationship is a transaction that has to meet a criteria , it's not a natural flow that just happens for you.

I don't face book with anyone here. I only talk to women over the phone or off this site in email. It keeps things simple.

Ropey was an exception.

Last edited:
Eh, nice guys give up their cookies too easily. The worst thing you can do is appear needy. My best line was,"I don't think this is going to work out" after that line they'll do anything to prove you wrong. If they don't fall for it, they are generally worth the extra effort. The best thing about, "the line" is you can unload them without regret because you were honest.

Alas ... Marriage is a whole different animal.

Wake, I dated an asshole for over 5 years long ago. After that I didn't get involved with anyone for over 2 years. Then I met the man who later became my husband. Although all my life, men came after me, I actually went after him. Why? Because he was so genuinely nice and also kind of shy. So it was only going to happen if I pushed it a little. I'm glad I did because it turned out he was interested. I couldn't of asked for a better person to marry. You know I tend to be a little emotional sometimes. He's the exact opposite. But the main reason I was so attracted to him was because of how nice he was. I was ready for that. I needed that after being with an asshole who verbally abused me and made me feel like shit for so long. I needed someone nice. Why am I telling you this? Because you seem to be under the impression that all women want to date men who are "bad" guys or confident or standoffish or whatever. That's not necessarily true. Not every woman is like that. You are better off finding one who is and they are out there. A bad experience with one, doesn't mean you can't try again. Every woman is different. You can't just fit one style of dealing with them to every one or you will fail. Get to know someone first and try to find out who you are dealing with on a friend level. Then go from there. It's not that hard to tell if a woman is interested in you and if you can't, then she's probably not.

That is a very good question, and one I don't know. I can only guess. What I do know is that I have been the target of lots of sexual flirtation, and it has even crossed into sexual harassment. Last week a nurse jokingly rubbed her hands on my body, making it seem like she was complimenting me for my weight loss and muscle tone. I did not care for the unasked touching, and ignored it. I later found out that two of the other nurses witnessed this and told the Chief Nursing Officer of the hospital, and he told me that it was not alright what was being done to me and that the nurse who had her hands on me was getting written up.

I could say that I assume a woman wants a nice, sexy, confident, funny, and manly man who'd treat her right and without abuse. I am that, in spite of the two small trolls running their mouths without doing their due diligence and asking honest questions first. But, like I said before, I don't really know what a woman wants or desires from me. I do know how to be a gentleman.

My advice is to put your checklist aside for a while, and don't pay a lot of attention to your "expectations" of how a woman has to be. Instead make a decision to find out what women want, how they feel, what they think. Get to know women by asking them about themselves and just hearing them without going over your checklist to judge whether they fit your standard.

You may think you are a great catch but some women won't like your checklist or your expectations that they live up to a standard you set for yourself. You might be lonely a while Wake unless you decide to just love people foibles and all. :)

Forum List

Back