Experiences with Women

Wake

Easygoing Conservative
Jun 11, 2013
I have learned in these past few months that many women say they want a nice man with [insert list of qualities], but they aren't really attracted to what they want, and are sadly oblivious to the man with all of that right in front of them.

Tell me I'm wrong that in general this isn't true. I've experienced it first-hand. This one young woman I work with continuously posts about how she wanted a nice, good man, and that she was tired of dating men who mistreated her. I struck up a few conversations with her [we've been coworkers for a year], and did ask her out a few times. Paradoxically she completely turned off. She stopped talking with me on FB, and simply ignored me. Why do some women despise men who would show them kindness, and dare say that they care about her?

Learning it's better to just focus on improving myself. Getting my body more and more muscular, working out my brain getting through my studies, and going out and working my ass off and enjoying life.

I've started ignoring women, and not being that 'nice guy' who never gets women. Women associate niceness with femininity. They're not attracted to niceness, no matter WHAT anonymous voices come on here, lying, about how it isn't so. Prove it. It's just not true in real life. Learned that real fucking quickly. You gotta respect your heart and your dignity. Do not ever invest your emotions in someone before a relationship ever happens. There are a LOT of emotionally immature women out there that don't know what the hell they want.

And since I started ignoring women, two things happened.

A, women started trying to get my attention.

B, I started getting an idea of which women actually had interest.

I started testing this out.

Monday I was the old, normal me. Some flirting towards me, some attention. Wednesday I ignored available women [without being a jerk], was confident and funny as hell, and reached down deep and showed off my awesome personality to everyone else. Major difference. Like, BAM. You tell me how that makes sense. I had to learn these things, because apparently walking up to a woman you know and simply letting her know you care about her and would like to take her out for dinner isn't right. It's like they want a challenge. If they know you're just another guy who's nice to them then suddenly they don't want you. But, if you ignore her she's like 'what the hell, why aren't you giving me attention?', and it's on now.

You tell me why it's like this.

Last edited:
I have learned in these past few months that many women say they want a nice man with [insert list of qualities], but they aren't really attracted to what they want, and are sadly oblivious to the man with all of that right in front of them.

Tell me I'm wrong that in general this isn't true. I've experienced it first-hand. This one young woman I work with continuously posts about how she wanted a nice, good man, and that she was tired of dating men who mistreated her. I struck up a few conversations with her [we've been coworkers for a year], and did ask her out a few times. Paradoxically she completely turned off. She stopped talking with me on FB, and simply ignored me. Why do some women despise men who would show them kindness, and dare say that they care about her?

Learning it's better to just focus on improving myself. Getting my body more and more muscular, working out my brain getting through my studies, and going out and working my ass off and enjoying life.

I've started ignoring women, and not being that 'nice guy' who never gets women. Women associate niceness with femininity. They're not attracted to niceness, no matter WHAT anonymous voices come on here, lying, about how it isn't so. Prove it. It's just not true in real life. Learned that real fucking quickly. You gotta respect your heart and your dignity. Do not ever invest your emotions in someone before a relationship ever happens. There are a LOT of emotionally immature women out there that don't know what the hell they want.

Monday I was the old, normal me. Some flirting towards me, some attention. Wednesday I ignored available women [without being a jerk], was confident and funny as hell, and reached down deep and showed off my awesome personality to everyone else. Major difference. Like, BAM. You tell me how that makes sense. I had to learn these things, because apparently walking up to a woman you know and simply letting her know you care about her and would like to take her out for dinner isn't right. It's like they want a challenge. If they know you're just another guy who's nice to them then suddenly they don't want you. But, if you ignore her she's like 'what the hell, why aren't you giving me attention?', and it's on now.

Dude, you are a total fag. Why did it take you so long to figure out what women are attracted to? They like men who appear confident. That's really no more retarded that what men are attracted to, is it?

It just does not work being upfront and honest with them, if you are interested.

For some reason it scares them off. THIS is why men play the game, which I am now, sadly, forced to learn and appreciate.

Dude, you are a total fag. Why did it take you so long to figure out what women are attracted to? They like men who appear confident. That's really no more retarded that what men are attracted to, is it?

Read your first sentence, and then your last sentence.

Lightening your load by arresting the trying-too-hard effort is a definite plus. They have a sixth sense about that. It's a bit like trying to see that faint star in the night sky -- you can't quite get it until you look away from it, then it shows up peripherally.

Very Zen.

You want to know what really attracts women?
--- being in a relationship with one, who is not at that moment present. It's like a magnet. :eek:

These traits trigger a primal mating urge. It has to do with success in spreading genes or some damn shit like that. In the end, any woman attracted to that type of shit, I am sure you wouldn't want. Not if you plan to invest in your offspring.

Now, if you are going for the white trash strategy of having lots and lots of kids with multiple hoes? GO FOR IT!

Do Assholes Really Finish First?
What's the allure of the bad boy?
Posted Oct 02, 2009
Do Assholes Really Finish First?
"So it appears that Tucker Max's bold statement is in fact correct. That is, if you conceptualize winning as racking up a lot of different sexual partners. If your personal definition of winning is finding a high-quality long-term mate and making the relationship work, then research does show there are advantages to being conscientiousness and agreeable (along with other research, my own research bears this out in a large-sample dataset I am currently analyzing). Clearly, the answer to the question posed in this post depends on what you really want out of your life at each point in your life."

<snip>

"This seemed like the biggest mystery of Bouchard's career (I'm not even going to speculate why Bouchard found this topic so fascinating). Matt responded that perhaps being a jerk is a fitness indicator: those who take-risks and and are bad despite the costs do so because they can afford to. And this is a signal of good genes. I think there is definitely something to this: bad boys tend to have lots of positive traits that come along for the ride of the badness such as good looks, confidence, creativity, humor, charisma, high energy, and good social skills-- all things women find attractive (my research with Glenn Geher (link is external) and other researchers on Mating Intelligence does suggest that these traits by themselves along with some other skills of the asshole such as mind-reading, self-deception and other-deception can be predictive of number of sexual partners as well as college "hook-up" behaviors). And for the jerk, these traits can mask the shallowness that lies beneath (although the truth almost always eventually comes out).

Daniel Nettle (link is external) has argued that it's all about mating strategy tradeoffs. Since being good and being bad both have their advantages (and disadvantages) in the mating game, this is enough to keep both traits and the preference for those traits in the gene pool. For example, high conscientiousness can increase trust, fidelity, and parental investment but also can decrease opportunistic matings. Jerks take advantage of every sexual opportunity in sight. Likewise, those high in the related trait agreeableness can increase cooperation, joint investment, sympathy, and fidelity but they too can decrease opportunistic matings and status-seeking. These strategies are fluid across the life-span: the long-time womanizer may decide to finally settle down, and the agreeable nice guy who has been burned one too many times may decide to become a pickup-artist (link is external)."

Two problems with your pissy, pussy attitude. First, you imply that women are hypocritical in that they say they want a nice guy, but never choose the nice guy right in front of their eyes (i.e., you). It appears that you feel that since you view yourself as a nice guy you somehow feel entitled to consideration. Dude, I want a chick I can talk to, but I also want her to suck mean dick. These bitches clearly do not want you because you are acting like a douche bag.

Secondly, you are clearly very angry. You feel like you have been denied something you are entitled to by hypocritical women (in your brain, "bad" people) and you want justice. Therefore, you have concocted this misogynistic theory. You have taken your experienced and taken a wrong turn. You are an angry nut, and probably dangerous.

I exude confidence and get plenty of pussy because of it. But I can pull it off because I am a shallow prick. You, however, sound like you may have been an ok guy at one time then got really angry, let it fester, and now have corpses in your basement.

If I were you I would seek out psychological counseling, ASAP. I may even consider some sort of emergency intervention commitment to an institution in an attempt to avoid your hurting or killing someone. You are sick and need help. Govern yourself accordingly! I will be watching.

In order to propagate the species Nature imparts to human females the impetus to attract males and to stimulate their sexual appetite. Once you show a woman you are attracted to her, her job is done where you are concerned.

A similar situation affects the human male whose job it is to achieve submission of fertile females. Once the male knows a given female is sexually willing and available to him his interest wanes and soon evaporates -- thus the exceptional tendency of the married male toward infidelity.

It's a game Nature devised to keep us making babies.

Gotta be a little bad, and then a little good.....keeping them on the edge....

This I'm learning, too.

One of my older coworkers told me that women are like fish; you can't be predictable or boring. She was right. Continue getting buffed up and successful, and those fish will start to take the bait, per se.

Been a nice guy my whole life. I'm 27. I was raised to think that being a gentleman would attract you a good woman. They were wrong.

Lightening your load by arresting the trying-too-hard effort is a definite plus. They have a sixth sense about that. It's a bit like trying to see that faint star in the night sky -- you can't quite get it until you look away from it, then it shows up peripherally.

Very Zen.

--- being in a relationship with one, who is not at that moment present. It's like a magnet. :eek:

This I am also learning. When you are trying to attract the woman you like, and you have secret feelings for her, DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, LET HER KNOW. Sad but true. It's like you have to express your interest in her in small spoonfuls. And don't tell her so much about you, either. Give her something to think and wonder about. Play it real cool, because you know her first reaction if you tell her you honestly care about her is to get the fuck out of Dodge.

I experienced the 'friend zone' for the first time, and I aim to fight like hell to never, ever end up there again. It's insulting.

Ok, I just read your profile. You are a CNA. Translation: you are a male nurse without the actual nursing license. At least if you were a male RN you would be making $30- $40 per hour, so the money would soften the blow of being laughed at and having your masculinity questioned. But as a male CNA you are making SHIT! You make less than $25K per year tops!

Dude, these chicks don't want to go out with you because you are a subservient male (aka "fag"). On top of that, you are poor. You are pathetic! Ha ha ha ha!!!!!

Very Zen.

This I am also learning. When you are trying to attract the woman you like, and you have secret feelings for her, DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, LET HER KNOW. Sad but true. It's like you have to express your interest in her in small spoonfuls. And don't tell her so much about you, either. Give her something to think and wonder about. Play it real cool, because you know her first reaction if you tell her you honestly care about her is to get the fuck out of Dodge.

I experienced the 'friend zone' for the first time, and I aim to fight like hell to never, ever end up there again. It's insulting.
How in the hell did you get to 27 years of age and not have figured any of this out by now?

Some men like nice girls and some men like bad girls, same goes for women some like nice guys and some like bad boys.

The funny thing is people who say they are rejected for being a nice guy or girl have often been attracted to not nice people, either super pretty, superficial or some other quality that rejects nice and ordinary.

The nice guy or girl doesn't complain that other nice guys or girls reject them and they usually don't even try to pursue a nice kindred spirit. If they did they wouldn't have the problem.

The op is very immature. What is scary is that he is 27 years old.

Recipe for a Psycho

- 27 year old virgin
- no luck attracting women
- Angry with women
- Emotionally immature
- male CNA (very creepy)
- spends a lot of time on the Internet

YIKES!

Wake seems like a nice guy. :dunno:

I'm just sayin in real life I've had friends complain about this both guys and girls. But what puzzles me is they always want someone superficial and want that person to like them. They don't want some nice ordinary person. So it's kind of odd.

I'm not sayin that's true about wake, but for some of the friends I've had it has been true.

Very Zen.

How in the hell did you get to 27 years of age and not have figured any of this out by now?

I would take you seriously in a discussion, but you've made it clear you're only interested in trolling. Which means it's a waste of my time. Honestly I wonder if you're older than 27 and still trolling people anonymously on internet message boards.

Dude, I am not trolling. In addition, you do not need to engage in a conversation on this matter. If you are THIS fucked up then you need to sit down, shut the fuck up, and listen to someone who knows something about this.

Forum List

Back