expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

dont you agree that even a CHILD could have seen the obvious from that video,that they were obviously coming back?

yes :thup:

Me too , Me too!!
hyper.gif

I don't even need to click the link to know the answer to that...

other USMB members here would have to though the fact they have been so brainwashed by the media over the years.:biggrin: they of course only see what they want to see and hate admitting when they have been proven wrong obviously so they never would of course.:biggrin:

I was going to reply to another old post in here, but kept getting a weird error...sorry.

We now know where it stands. This was 2 years ago.

actually that video was made FOUR yeas ago so even as far back then people in LA knew this was coming since they were right there on top of it all in the heart of all the talk.

you can tell it was four years ago cause the guy in there talks about fisher becoming their new head coach and i just did a search on it and found it indeed was done four years ago.

pretty amazing people in LA called this even FOUR years ago huh?

(had to remove what I was trying to quote. Was getting error)

I almost couldn't remember what I wanted to ask...

Soccer. Are you into that 9/11??

other USMB members here would have to though the fact they have been so brainwashed by the media over the years.:biggrin: they of course only see what they want to see and hate admitting when they have been proven wrong obviously so they never would of course.:biggrin:

One thing for sure. People tend to get brainwashed by the media very easily. I finally have learned to take the media with a grain of salt, and wait to hear the rest of the story...and there usually is one. ;)

One thing for sure. People tend to get brainwashed by the media very easily. I finally have learned to take the media with a grain of salt, and wait to hear the rest of the story...and there usually is one. ;)

Indeed they are.

Soccer. Are you into that 9/11??

I enjoyed playing it when I was little but that was the extent of it.I wouldnt be able to attach myself to a team like i do with the royals here in KC and with the LA Rams.

The Chargers play the "We're moving" game almost every year to get a new stadium. The current one that was financed with SD Teachers Union Pensions (That's a fact) apparently isn't good enough. It's those expensive skyboxes don't you know! The Vikings play the same game with SoCal too. It's so boring and predictable. The same tired Sports Announcers try to hype up fan enthusiasm for an NFL team when there isn't any. It basically come down to how can the NFL owner bamboozle the city, and L.A. is weary of the NFL having been burned by that sh*bag Al Davis.

Not only is Dodger Stadium a sh*t venue, but it's in a lousy neighborhood (Echo Park, they just CALL it Chavez Ravine) and it has lousy access, just two narrow roads. Angel Stadium has much better access right off a freeway.

Yes, the city of L.A. may "get" a team or have one pushed on them, but that doesn't mean they actually want one. I've said that from the begining.

I dont know about the Chargers.This might be different this time.the city apparently doesnt want to go along with raising the hotel taxes needed for a new stadium so they may Join the Rams in Inglewood next year.

Its looking gloom and doom for them.they have the option of joining them next year if they cant get something done in SD this year. everything I been hearing coming out of there is all negative.

what you were not understanding back then is the REASON LA had gone without an NFL football team for so long is unlike st louis,who sold their soul to the devil to get the Rams with public money they are millions in debt STILL trying to pay off,LA wisely told the NFL they wont take a team if they have to publicly finance the stadium hense WHY kroneke is having the stadium PRIVATELY financed.:biggrin:

How the fate of the San Diego Chargers could hinge on Upland’s marijuana battle

Chargers open camp amid uncertainty over franchise's future

Last edited:
this is what all i have been saying all along,that while other teams from other cities like the chargers and raiders are talking to their cities about getting a new deal done for a new stadium,thats not happening in saint louis at all yet people here STILL think the rams will back in saint louis next year.:cuckoo:

Let Me Upgrade Ya - Turf Show Times

While several teams throughout the NFL have inked new deals with their host cities, the St. Louis Rams are still twiddling their thumbs waiting for something to happen

SL is not too smart if they are twiddling and waiting. Sheesh, are they living in the Dark Ages? All they have to do is stop twiddling, and start reading a little...then they will know they are going to be waiting a LONG time if they are waiting on the Rams. LOL Funny!

• my name is thomas living in orange county ca and i've been a rams fan since i was 8, 52 years and that's not going to change for me the rams will always be the los angeles rams not stupid st. louis rams, bye for good georgia. we know stan will do his best to bring the team back home.
laram • 2 years ago
Rams home is LA. St. Louis is lucky to even have them. They couldn't even keep the cardinals back in the day. Guest2 must not know all the facts as to why the Rams moved or have no clue about Los Angeles natives and how we support our team. And all those fair weather fans that this article is talking about must be the people that are moving out here causing traffic jams and accidents.

In that case, St Louis should not have a team. You had a chance with the Cardinals and should have waited for expansion!

I been watching the Ram since i was 11yrs old and i love wearing my blue and gold jackie with the ram logo.what got me mad when the they left us with no L.A. team, went to ST. LOUIS, know if the rams come back to play and stay in L.A.. I will always be a ram fan plus i will buy the first ticket to the home game and wear the color of blue and gold.

Comparing attendance figures from the 1970's to today is idiotic but I guess St. Louis doesn't have much else to argue these days. Average attendance at NFL games was only about 55,000 a game at that time and has risen by nearly 20,000 a game since then. They moved to Anaheim because it was a fairly new stadium at the time and better suited for the NFL then the 100,000 seat LA Coliseum. Teams rarely move because of attendance its always stadium issues but hey, nothing says I want to be in St. Louis like two years of silence, arbitration and a downtown LA land purchase right?? ROFLMAO!!!

boy the bitterness towards Bring Back the Los Angeles Rams is just oozing from you. LOL Hilarious. There's more fans on that Facebook page then Rams fans in all of St. Louis. ha ha. No wonder you're so pissed! Yea nothing says I want to be in St. Louis like a football stadium sized land purchase on a site that has long been rumored for the NFL. You can keep lying to yourself that its all meaningless but Stan Kroenke's actions have done nothing but indicate he does not want to remain in the league's 31st ranked revenue and attendance market. Truth is LA has two stadium deals in the works and now downtown real estate owned by an actual NFL owner. What deal is in the works in St. Louis? You seem so sure they're going to stay, okay well where are they going to play? Stan Kroenke is not staying in the Edward Jones Dump and he's not paying a dime for a new stadium in St. Louis. The arbitration process (which by the way is actually litigation) ensures that. So where's this imaginary stadium in St. Louis coming from? You think the state who wouldn't help out Missouri's popular teams (Chiefs and Cardinals) are suddenly going to plunk down nearly a billion dollars for a new stadium for a team hardly anyone even cares about? ha ha keep dreaming dude. St. Louis is not a viable football market. Lukewarm fan interest, near league worst attendance figures for almost a decade, a broke city which has traditionally been very difficult to get public dollars out of and a tiny market size all spell moving vans dude. Imagine how thrilled the Rams players will be to leave one of the most invisible NFL markets in the country for Hollywood. They'll undoubtedly all jump for joy including Jeff Fisher who is a SoCal native :)
And what a brilliant move by the Rams to sign a multi-year radio deal in St. Louis ensuring their games will be broadcast in two markets after the team is back in LA after this season.

The Rams broke attendance records in LA and moved to Anaheim only because no team would be able to sell out a 100,000 seat stadium regularly. What part of this are you not understanding? I'm glad you finally agree St. Louis really is a fairweather football city with far worse attendance problems then LA ever had. The Rams were rarely if ever ranke

Last edited:

Forum List

Back