expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

this is why the raiders need to stay in oakland,their fans have passion for that team,yo move them to another city,you wont see this same kind of passion.there was none in LA. would be same anywhere else as al davis found out.

LA has the SAME passion for their RAMS that there is NONE in saint louis.they come back to LA and the place will packed as well like it always was.

saint louis doe not care about that team one bit at all.

Raiders sell out home opener vs Texans televised locally - Silver And Black Pride

I agree with you here. I don't think SL gave two hoots about the Rams being there. I still do not get why they moved.

Indeed. that is WHY I did not feel bad at all for the st louis fans that lost that team since they dont care. that is also WHY i WOULD feel bad for the oakland and san diego fans though if they ever lost the raiders or chargers because those citys do support their teams very well. so my heart would go out to them if they lost their teams.:( i dont see that happening though because oakland and san diego unlike st louis are money pits and too valuable markets for them to lose.

they had to lose st louis to get to LA,that would be taking one step forward and one step back if one of them moved to LA to join the rams since they would lose a very valuable market..

this is WHY the raiders will never be allowed back into LA again.

The Los Angeles Raiders 8211 ENOUGH ALREADY

ANYBODY BUT THE RAIDERS… – Mention the Raiders to Angelenos, and the reactions are usually ones of rapidly shaking heads, sour grimaces, and eye rolling. “Not the Raiders!” “Anyone but the Raiders!” Speaking to LAPD cops recently at USC’s spring game, a veteran of the force said emphatically, “I’ll retire before I ever patrol another Raider game!”
Instead of the outlaw brand that they had inherited from their days in Oakland, by the late 1980’s, the classic Silver and Black was now the preferred apparel worn prominently by gang members in Southern California. Raider games at the Coliseum were often the site of brawls within the crowd. This infamously carried over to Anaheim Stadium in a 1994 game when the Rams and Raiders faced off in their final ‘Battle of Los Angeles.’
must see video.

So LA does not want the Raiders?? Wondering why. Am sure you can tell me??

ANYBODY BUT THE RAIDERS… – Mention the Raiders to Angelenos, and the reactions are usually ones of rapidly shaking heads, sour grimaces, and eye rolling. “Not the Raiders!” “Anyone but the Raiders!” Speaking to LAPD cops recently at USC’s spring game, a veteran of the force said emphatically, “I’ll retire before I ever patrol another Raider game!”
Instead of the outlaw brand that they had inherited from their days in Oakland, by the late 1980’s, the classic Silver and Black was now the preferred apparel worn prominently by gang members in Southern California. Raider games at the Coliseum were often the site of brawls within the crowd. This infamously carried over to Anaheim Stadium in a 1994 game when the Rams and Raiders faced off in their final ‘Battle of Los Angeles.’
must see video.

No neither the city of LA or the owners want the Raiders back in LA. The owners dont want the Raiders back there cause they dont like the Davis family.

The city doesnt want them there because they dont know how to behave.Thats why Businesses dont want them there because their fans were always starting fights in the stands.

Howie Long and many of the Raider players said they stopped taking their familys to games because of that,that they feared for the safety of the lives of their family members..It was mostly gang members and thugs that embraced the Raiders when they were there. there would be KNIFE fights in the stands. USC and UCLA even told the NFL that the Raiders would not be allowed to use their facility while waiting for the new stadium.:biggrin:

Oakland fans to this day get an unfair bad rap because of the behaviour of the LA fans. Here listen to this video,you can see the difference between LA Ram fans and LA Raider fans is like night and day.lol you also hear in that video a lady say the same thing I mentioned how Howie Long and other Raider players stopped taking their familys to games, the OAKLAND fans are actually much closer to these Rams fans in that video the way they behave.THEY are civilized.

did you miss this part in that link below?

Mention the Raiders to Angelenos, and the reactions are usually ones of rapidly shaking heads, sour grimaces, and eye rolling. “Not the Raiders!” “Anyone but the Raiders!” Speaking to LAPD cops recently at USC’s spring game, a veteran of the force said emphatically, “I’ll retire before I ever patrol another Raider game!”

nwa.jpg

Last edited:

must see video.

No neither the city of LA or the owners want the Raiders back in LA. The owners dont want the Raiders back there cause they dont like the Davis family.

The city doesnt want them there because they dont know how to behave.Thats why Businesses dont want them there because their fans were always starting fights in the stands.

Howie Long and many of the Raider players said they stopped taking their familys to games because of that,that they feared for the safety of the lives of their family members..It was mostly gang members and thugs that embraced the Raiders when they were there. there would be KNIFE fights in the stands. USC and UCLA even told the NFL that the Raiders would not be allowed to use their facility while waiting for the new stadium.:biggrin:

Oakland fans to this day get an unfair bad rap because of the behaviour of the LA fans. Here listen to this video,you can see the difference between LA Ram fans and LA Raider fans is like night and day.lol you also hear in that video a lady say the same thing I mentioned how Howie Long and other Raider players stopped taking their familys to games, the OAKLAND fans are actually much closer to these Rams fans in that video the way they behave.THEY are civilized.

Mention the Raiders to Angelenos, and the reactions are usually ones of rapidly shaking heads, sour grimaces, and eye rolling. “Not the Raiders!” “Anyone but the Raiders!” Speaking to LAPD cops recently at USC’s spring game, a veteran of the force said emphatically, “I’ll retire before I ever patrol another Raider game!”

nwa.jpg

some more pesky facts that makes me laugh so hard when the LA Raider trolls like to say LA is Raider country.:lmao:

There is also the fact that despite the fact they had won a superbowl in oakland their last year in oakland before moving to LA,the attendance for their first game in LA was only a little over 42,000.:lol: then the year they won the superbowl out there in LA,the next year for their home opener,they only drew a small measely crowd of just slightly over 44,000. what did the Rams draw for their season opener that same year? a sellout crowd of over 65,ooo which was impressive since they were playing in a baseball stadium. the OAKLAND Raiders might have won a superbowl out there in LA,but nobody in LA cared.:haha::lmao:

then there is ALSO the fact that dan dierdorf said about a year ago that in the entire time that he was a broadcaster for monday night football games when the Raiders were in LA,none of their home games were ever televised because they drew so poorly.:lol: All of their monday night games were on the ROAD because of that.:lmao:

The Rams on the other hand,they drew so well in LA that they had several DOZENS of monday night home games televised in the 70's and 80's.:up:

then there is the Rally that Raider fans had at the LA coliseum last year to try and gather support for the return of the Raiders to hollywood. Guess how many turned out? a little over a 100.:D

Guess how many the RAMS had in their rally a few weeks earlier? over a 1000. so much for the myth the Raiders rule LA.:cuckoo::lmao::haha:

the Raider trolls in LA then start grasping at straws saying they see people in Raider shirts in LA all the time but never see anybody wearing Rams jerseys.Okay THAT might be true but they forget to mention thats because their Raider at least stayed in california and did not move clear across the country to relocate.:itsok:

Lets just see how faitful those LA raider trolsl would be if THEIR team moved clear across the country and they had to cheer for them that far away,not happening.:haha::lmao::rolleyes:

must see video.

nwa.jpg

Okay, you filled me in some, and I understand better. I didn't have tome to watch the video yet, b/c it is late!

must see video.

nwa.jpg

some more pesky facts that makes me laugh so hard when the LA Raider trolls like to say LA is Raider country.:lmao:

There is also the fact that despite the fact they had won a superbowl in oakland their last year in oakland before moving to LA,the attendance for their first game in LA was only a little over 42,000.:lol: then the year they won the superbowl out there in LA,the next year for their home opener,they only drew a small measely crowd of just slightly over 44,000. what did the Rams draw for their season opener that same year? a sellout crowd of over 65,ooo which was impressive since they were playing in a baseball stadium. the OAKLAND Raiders might have won a superbowl out there in LA,but nobody in LA cared.:haha::lmao:

then there is ALSO the fact that dan dierdorf said about a year ago that in the entire time that he was a broadcaster for monday night football games when the Raiders were in LA,none of their home games were ever televised because they drew so poorly.:lol: All of their monday night games were on the ROAD because of that.:lmao:

The Rams on the other hand,they drew so well in LA that they had several DOZENS of monday night home games televised in the 70's and 80's.:up:

then there is the Rally that Raider fans had at the LA coliseum last year to try and gather support for the return of the Raiders to hollywood. Guess how many turned out? a little over a 100.:D

Guess how many the RAMS had in their rally a few weeks earlier? over a 1000. so much for the myth the Raiders rule LA.:cuckoo::lmao::haha:

the Raider trolls in LA then start grasping at straws saying they see people in Raider shirts in LA all the time but never see anybody wearing Rams jerseys.Okay THAT might be true but they forget to mention thats because their Raider at least stayed in california and did not move clear across the country to relocate.:itsok:

Lets just see how faitful those LA raider trolsl would be if THEIR team moved clear across the country and they had to cheer for them that far away,not happening.:haha::lmao::rolleyes:

If I were you I wouldn't care what anyone has to say. Shrug it off. You know your stuff with this, you've proven that much. ;)

must see video.

nwa.jpg

If I were you I wouldn't care what anyone has to say. Shrug it off. You know your stuff with this, you've proven that much. ;)

Oh I dont,I proved all the fools here wrong that came on and insisted the Rams were not coming back wrong and am having a fun time gloating over it watching them turn tail and whine in defeat,ESPECIALLY rightwinger.:biggrin:

Oh and I always have fun posting those pesky facts to LA Raider fans who try and fool themselves into thinking it is Raiders country.they get angry and start calling you names has been my experience with them outside this board.:biggrin:

St. Louis is also a throwback. It's the only city in America where the baseball team far surpasses the football team in popularity. I'll bet that bothers Commissioner Roger Goodell.

I did not now that, but if this would be true of any city I'd expect St.Louis. A long and honored baseball tradition and a first-class solid baseball organization. I can't think of any time in my life that the Cardinals have fielded a shitty team, and I don't think that's true of any other team.

What were the issues that caused the old St. Louis football Cardinals to move out?

It does seem absurd that a market the size of L.A. doesn't have an entry in pro football. If size matters.
it was the same thing back then with the cardinals,they were unhappy with the stadium situation.

Jets/Rams

The Rams will always be L.A. (think Ferragamo and Everett, man!).

I'd like to see some attention going to the NY Jets. They offer a nice complement to the Giants for New York's NFL fans, and it's a nice rivalry for the double-LA teams (Rams/Raiders).

Rams should draft more players from Notre Dame, because Notre Dame's philosophy of team-coordination play would suit the Ram's needs for line syncopation....

hmmm...

jets.png

I like the Jets too. Mostly due to one particular player of old...the most famous. :D

I like the Jets too. Mostly due to one particular player of old...the most famous. :D

yeah I always liked the Jets as well because of that reason.I have two reasons I like them.that being one of them but the MAIN reason i like them is because of their name Jets.

Reminds me of the song JET by The Beatles my favorite band of all time.:up: Everytime I hear that song on the radio,I think of none other than the new york jets.:D

yeah I always liked the Jets as well because of that reason.I have two reasons I like them.that being one of them but the MAIN reason i like them is because of their name Jets.

Reminds me of the song JET by The Beatles my favorite band of all time.:up: Everytime I hear that song on the radio,I think of none other than the new york jets.:D

This is my main reason. Do you know why??

You don't know, do you 9/11 inside job

well I havent watched the video yet.right now I am posting stuff on the raiders new pretty much failed bid to move to vegas after davis got screwed not getting carson.lol

I'll watch it though and answer the question so as you comment on this video here in post# 3225 deal?

Nooooooooo That is a commercial he did years ago. But, he is the reason I like the Jets. I want to know (once you see who it is) if you would know why he would be the reason I like the Jets.

I will look at yours in a sec.

@9/11 I think I already posted to that one.

Hey, you need a name change!

You don't know, do you 9/11 inside job

well I havent watched the video yet.right now I am posting stuff on the raiders new pretty much failed bid to move to vegas after davis got screwed not getting carson.lol

I'll watch it though and answer the question so as you comment on this video here in post# 3225 deal?

Nooooooooo That is a commercial he did years ago. But, he is the reason I like the Jets. I want to know (once you see who it is) if you would know why he would be the reason I like the Jets.

I will look at yours in a sec.

okay watched it.I am guessing the reason you like the jets is i dont know,has a sense of humor about womans legs,am I close? lol

Forum List

Back