expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

saint louis post sportswriter bernie mikalez isnt the only one sipping that kool-aide and in denial.:biggrin:

St. Louis Rams Are Not Going Anyplace CVC Move Was Expected and Not Harmful KentSterling.com

Heh..

The Rams aren’t going anywhere, but that doesn’t mitigate or excuse stonewalling partial public funding of a new home for the Rams.

Goes to show ya......some people run off at the mouth, not knowing what they are talking about (tho they think they do.....I know a few that way LOL)

It does all seem right for the Rams to be in LA again. I don't know how they will do this season, think it all depends on that rookie guy Goff. They sure went to a lot of trouble to get him and the vets think he'll do well.

San Antonio should never have a team if a city the size of Los Angeles doesn't. Guess it doesn't matter these days, doubt the Rams will ever move out of LA again.

Yep. They seem ready to go. Above video's are mostly just crazy fans for different Cali teams.

i sure wish i could have been at this angels game in anaheim a few weeks ago.:beer::thup:

1936153_10153355533860981_3547349622798160082_n.jpg

the saint louis rams rank 52 out of 53 sports franchises in value.that all changes instantly with a move back to LA easily making the top five and you of you fools think they are going to stay in saint louis.:lmao:

Real Madrid Tops The World s Most Valuable Sports Teams - Forbes

Guess everyone found out different. Hope they do better with next game. No surprise with first game. May not even be a good year. Lots of adjusting..

some people around here obviously did not want them back in st louis the way they were so emphatic about them staying and refused to look at the facts why they would leave.lol

funny that everything i said would happen once they moved back has happened huh? take a look at this, Rams doubled their worth by moving to Los Angeles, Forbes says
:biggrin:

whats really weird is everytime I bring up the topic about how they were wrong they would never come back,they keep changing the topic on how they are losers which is odd since I never once said they would be winners all of a sudden their first year back,some people sure are butthurt about being proven wrong.:rolleyes:

thats why it always made complete sense and easy as pie to figure out.lol

Yes it would be a lame duck season if he announced, but that would also give him a head start in marketing and selling sponsorships and suites in Los Angeles."

http://www.bizjournals.com/stlouis/print-edition/2014/11/07/tackling-rams-rumors-will-they-stay-or-will-they.html?ana=sm_stl_ucp20&b=1415308692%5E15884131&r=full

The NFL wants a team in Los Angeles, but it has to be the right team with the right owner and the right plan. Is that the Rams? Rams owner Stan Kroenke owns 60-ac

same holds true for vegas.hee hee.

Last edited:
If the NFL is serious about returning to Los Angeles, it could and should happen within the next two years. If not, another generation of pro football fans in the country's second-biggest TV market will have to be content cheering for fantasy players on fantasy teams instead of an actual team of their own.

Arash Markazi -- If no team arrives within a few years the NFL might not return to Los Angeles for a long time - ESPN Los Angeles

this article was dated july 2013 saying it should happen in two years.It indeed will happen within the two years he said it needed to in the fall of 2015.:dance:

"They" knew a long time ago. So did LA RAMS FAN it appears. ;)

Forum List

Back