expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

Next year is off the table

Look for Oakland to move in 2016
in your dreams.If its nobody in 2015,it will be the RAMS in 20106.as always you prove how dense you are.impossible for the raiders to move since they have nowhere in LA to play at while waiting for a new stadium the fact the rose bowl and the LA coliseum have told the NFL they will not be allowed to play there while a stadium is being built.never mind the fact the majoriity of the owners dont want them there.

miserable fail as always from you.:lmao::lmao:

wow that really showed me and countered everything i have said.:lmao:

I notice this is ALWAYS your pathetic rebutalls you always come up with e when you are cornered and cant refute facts.

since you never have anything constructive to say or anything to contribute to this thread,Im putting you on ignore paid troll until feb 15th when the announcement is made they are moving back to LA. or if turns out my LA sourse is correct that it wont be till 20106,I will keep you on ignore for that long a period of time.

enjoy talking to yourself.

while I will come out and admit that it is possible it MIGHT not happen in 2015,they will for sure be back in the 2016 season.some of my LA contacts from a few months back were reporting to me saying-I got some good news and some bad news Rams fans.I have been talking to some people in the NFL that are heavily involved in this and the bad news is they say they wont be back in LA next year.the good news though is they have told me they will be back in 2016.

I didnt consider at that time that his sources knew what they were talking about but now i will keep in open mind its possible he is right that they wont be back till the 2016 season.However i still dont believe it in the fact there has been no official announcement made from the rams organization about being in saint louis next year as of yet so that report means nothing.

the CHARGERS have come out and said THEY will be staying in san diego next year but we havent heard one word yet at all from the Rams saying they will be staying next year so its STILL all unsubstanitated rumors and hearsay.where is the video of goddel saying any of this? its nowhere,so therefore there is no evidence of it to be true.just pure rumors.

oh and something else,while i saw those words being shown on ESPN last night,remember who the source was that it came from on ESPN.it was ESPN'S Adam Scheffer the headlines were reading saying goodell said this.

Who is adam scheffer? Adam scheffer is the same guy who ALSO reported as well three years ago that there was a done deal signed, sealed, and deliverd by the miami dolphins for jeff fisher to be their new coach and to expect an announcement to be made soon in the next few weeks by the dolphins owner that he would be their new owner. thats who that guy who wrote that article of godell on got his information from was ESPN'S adam scheffer who spread the news to the airwaves.

last time i checked,scheffer turned out to be a liar because hasnt jeff fisher been the coach of the rams the last three years now?:biggrin::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol:

soon as the rams organization comes out and makes the official announcement they are staying in saint louis next season like the chargers have saying they will stay in san diego,you will have something,till then,all you got to gloat about is unsubstaniated rumors from a proven liar named adam scheffer.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol:

And the nut job is trying to back off his statement. Lol!

Loser

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

in your dreams.If its nobody in 2015,it will be the RAMS in 20106.as always you prove how dense you are.impossible for the raiders to move since they have nowhere in LA to play at while waiting for a new stadium the fact the rose bowl and the LA coliseum have told the NFL they will not be allowed to play there while a stadium is being built.never mind the fact the majoriity of the owners dont want them there.

Wait, those stadiums have said the Raiders, specifically, can not play there? Not any other potential teams, just the Raiders?

wow that really showed me and countered everything i have said.:lmao:

I notice this is ALWAYS your pathetic rebutalls you always come up with e when you are cornered and cant refute facts.

since you never have anything constructive to say or anything to contribute to this thread,Im putting you on ignore paid troll until feb 15th when the announcement is made they are moving back to LA. or if turns out my LA sourse is correct that it wont be till 20106,I will keep you on ignore for that long a period of time.

enjoy talking to yourself.
Congratulations rightwinger, you can now comment on 911 nut jobs and he won't answer other than his childish and boorish "someone farted" response which means he isn't man enough to refute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a source in NFL HQ who tells me that the Rams will sign an extension in St Louis and it will be the Raiders who will move to LA in 2017 not 2016

The OP is an idiot & has been repeatedly proven so countless times. No NFL team would ever move to LA by next year.

Teams will not play in old stadiums or ones without lots of luxury box seats. It take more than 5 years to get a stadium built & more than 3 years of construction after ground breaking excavation begins. LA & NFL must approve of a location & funding way before construction begins & that will be many years before any team moves there.

St Louis had to get approval, funding & spend 3 years building a stadium before any team agreed to play here. The same will have to happen in LA. First you must build it before anyone will dare come to play. Even the Dallas Cowboys took 15 years to get their new stadium built & over 3 years of that was construction time.

Stan Kroenke is not going to give Ed Roski 30 percent ownership in the Rams to allow them to play at the Rose Bowl. Kroenke has to break ground in 2015 on a new stadium before the NFL Rams play in LA in 2019.

The OP is an idiot & has been repeatedly proven so countless times. No NFL team would ever move to LA by next year.

Teams will not play in old stadiums or ones without lots of luxury box seats. It take more than 5 years to get a stadium built & more than 3 years of construction after ground breaking excavation begins. LA & NFL must approve of a location & funding way before construction begins & that will be many years before any team moves there.

St Louis had to get approval, funding & spend 3 years building a stadium before any team agreed to play here. The same will have to happen in LA. First you must build it before anyone will dare come to play. Even the Dallas Cowboys took 15 years to get their new stadium built & over 3 years of that was construction time.

i love it how you say I am the idiot.i am not the idiot who worships what the government tell them and ignore the laws of physics every junior high school kid learns at that age.nor ignores expert witness testimony.

No paid troll YOU are an idiot and have proven that too many times and as usual are doing that right now.again that ESPN unsubstaniated RUMOR came from adam scheffer,the SAME guy who said the dolphins had a deal that jeff fisher was going to be their head coach. yet you all cling to that unsubstantiated rumor like a dog gettings it last steak dinner.Last time i checked,fisher was the coach of the rams the last three years and never did cocah the dolphins.:lmao:

Lies as always from you government paid troll.you say it takes five years for a stadium to be built.. complete B.S . the vikings just announced in the winter of 2013 they came up with a stadium plan to have a new stadium ready for them for the 2016 season.this is the first year of only two years they will be playing in the college stadium of minneota.miserable fail as always.might want to take out that mirror when calling someone an idiot.:lmao:

you only see what you want to see in all your discussions so you will ignore this like you always ignore everything that shoots down your lies,that the RAMS CAN PLAY IN THE LA COLISEUM AND THE ROSE BOWL for a the nest two or three years while waiting for a new stadium just like the vikings are doing just now.your handlers sure came up with some really stupid lies to post to try and derail this thread.:lmao: your handlers are at least more clever than agent rightwingers at least.i'll give them that much.:lmao:

Last edited:
Stan Kroenke is not going to give Ed Roski 30 percent ownership in the Rams to allow them to play at the Rose Bowl. Kroenke has to break ground in 2015 on a new stadium before the NFL Rams play in LA in 2019.
Roski has nothing to do with any of this anymore.Roski isnt even in the picture on a single thing of any of this. everybody knows that.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

in your dreams it will be 2019.2016 at the latest.:bsflag: again as i said before,one of my LA contacts reported months back before the season began these words-"please pay attention here." these were his words.NOT mine.-I got some good news and bad news folks.The Bad news is I have talked to some city offiicials here in LA and the Rams wont be back in 2015.The good news is though they will be back in 2016.

sorry but i will take the word of someone right there in LA involved in the whole thing who talks to city officials there on the council over your your ramblings and b.s:lmao: I didnt want to believe him back then when he said that thinking he was wrong but now I am CONSIDERING the possibility he might be right,that it may not be till 2016 and i will have to wait one more year.Highly unlikely from what I been hearing from my LA contacts but i will consider it.

you might try it sometime,actually considering that you might be wrong in your ramblings and lies on government corruption. the day that happens though is the day the world ends so I wont hold my breath on it.

Last edited:

Wait, those stadiums have said the Raiders, specifically, can not play there? Not any other potential teams, just the Raiders?

yep.its strange that agent rightwinger clicked on a like for your post here since all he did was prove he is clueless as always and doesnt know what he is talking about.lol

I wonder what his fellow agent troll kiss my has to say since he was saying earlier just like rightwinger,that the raiders would be back in LA but not the rams.:lmao:

exactly.the RAIDERS will never be able to move to LA but the Rams can.The RAMS the NFL owners will approve of.they CAN play in the LA coliseum or rose bowl while waiting for a new stadium to be built despite the lies of agent kissmy.:lmao: LA though is out of the picture for the Raiders though since they have nowhere in LA to go to while waiting for a new stadium.where would they play? beverly hills high school?:lmao::rofl:

notice how agents kissmy and rightinger who came on here earlier saying the raiders would move to LA in the future before the rams ever would is evading those facts that the raiders have nowhere in LA to play while waiting for a new stadium or that the majority of the ownerd who have to approve the move,dont want the raiders there cause they are sore at the davis family because of al suing them to move to LA in the first place?:lol:

mark wouldnt be able to sue the NFL like his father did because his father had the influence and the money.Mark has neither,no influence and no capital for along winded lawsuit that would cost him too much money.not happening with the raiders despite their fantasys they have on that.:lol:

I was at the Rams Players, Staff & Families Only Christmas Party last night. The Rams are not moving next year.
sure agent kiss my,whatever..:lmao: i notice the two people that clicked on LIKES are one was a fellow agent paid troll and the other are two non paid troll who eat up every rumor they always hear no matter how unsubstantiated it always is.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Why did whoever is in charge of those stadiums single out the Raiders for exclusion? That seems odd.
those two colleges have said they are not going to allow the Raiders to play there while LA is building a new stadium and thats because the majority of Raider fans dont know how to act or behave themselves.:biggrin:

here in kansas city,everytime the raiders come here to play the chiefs,they double up security because there are fights that always take place in stands between the fans.:biggrin:

it doesnt happen much now these days but i remember it was the norm that there used to be DOZENS of fights in the stands between raider and chiefs fans all the time.the only reason it isnt frequent now is they increased security BECAUSE of raider fans.:biggrin:

they had to increase security for the raiders/49ers game a few games ago in oakland because the last time the 49ers came to oakland back in 2006 i think the year was,there were not only fights in the stands,but there were shootings as well.this time fortunately,their were no shootings because they increased the security to make sure that did not happen this time.

lets see,the LA coliseum and the rose bowl wont allow the raiders to play there while waiting for a new stadium so they would not have anywhere to play while waiting for a new stadium,the majority of the owners "who a team has to get the approval of to move" doesnt want the raiders in LA because they do not want a davis owned team there since they are sore at Al for suing them to move there,yet these fools rightwinger and kiss my actually say the raiders will move there.:cuckoo::cuckoo::lmao::lmao::lol:

that tells you something right there.dont listen to any of the lies they post here about the rams not coming back.they ignore those facts no matter how many time i state it acting like i never posted those facts on how it will be impossible for the raiders to move back.:biggrin::lmao::lmao:

i particularly love the lie that kissmy came up with saying stan would have to wait till 2019 before he could move to LA claiming it would take five years to get a new stadium and that he could not play in the rose bowl or LA coliseum because of not having suites or whatever.

problem with those lies of his that i shot down,are the minnesota vikings in the winter of 2013 announced plans to have a stadium ready for the 2016 season so it will only take TWO years to be built. and so much for his lies that stan could not play in the rose bowl cause there would be no corporate suites or whatever bullshit he came up with,because the vikings are playing in minnesotas UNIVERSITY COLLEGE which has no suites either.so much for his THEORIES that stan will have to wait till 2019 to move there.:rofl::lmao::lmao::bsflag:

2016 at the latest.the fact there has been no official announcement made though by the rams that they are staying like the chargers have come out and made the announcement that they will still be in san diego for next year,its pretty asinine to believe some unsubstantiated rumor started by ESPN'S adam scheffer.the SAME guy who said the dolphins had a deal signed and delivered that jeff fisher was going to be their new coach and they would announce it in a couple weeks.yet many here are worshipping that rumor of his like it is the almighty truth.:biggrin::blahblah::lmao::rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
My cousins girlfriends neighbor knows someone in the Raider organization and they have been told to prepare to move to LA in 2017

someone farted in here.^

agent kiss my at least makes some kind of effort to troll here unlike you agent rightwinger.at least HIS lies arent the same old drivel over and over again,at least his are something new his handlers instruct him to post.

btw I watched the game yesterday and the announcers confirmed for me what I said that NOTHING IS OFFICIAL.:biggrin:

Here is what they were saying when they were talking about the rams move to LA next year,they were saying this-

Forum List

Back