expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

• If you too time to read Bernie's article, he mentioned two reasons Stan will not sue, go read them before you pull rules out of you ass. Why didn't Bernie mention them? because you fucking made shit up and put it on our page rodent! The NFL owners agreed on guideline for NFL moving a franchise: 3/4 of the owners must approve. Why David Wrong would the owners give up or limit their power to move ? because just in case their own team tanks (like the Rams did in St Louis) in their respective market they would like to have the option to move. It doesn't make sense son. Another thing is there is a transfer fee that will be divided equally amongst the other owners of at least $250, again it doesn't make sense. And yet again, moving a team in the bottom 3 in revenue to a the 2nd largest market in LA (the largest if you consider New York is divided between the Giants and the jets) makes the owners and NFL super money in negotiations, in other words the NFL and the owners will sell more expensive advertisement in the LA market due to it's size. Ok, let us assume you are right, even with your made up information of a "signed legal document" Stan can file a grievance in court, look up the word grievance in a law dictionary rodent, if he can establish that the NFL's "signed legal document" is causing him grievance in implementation, a judge can side step and pierce the veil of this document, it happens all the time that in our courts, for example a legal prenuptial agreement can be pierced if the court judge deems it unfair (look up former Dodger owner Frank McCourt's legal prenup was invalidated by a judge) please send me a copy of the "NFL signed legal documents"
  • Hollywood park is already under construction. Drove by last week and the racetrack is already under demolition. How come Bernie is not talking about that. Rams will be home soon !!!

amen.

• The only league with real power to control franchise movement is MLB because they have an anti trust exemption. In the end if Stan wants to move he writes the league a big check and they will allow it. They are looking for a big relocation fee plain and simple.
  • There's a really good way to endear yourself with the team owner who's the 7th wealthiest man in the country. ......go over his head and crying to the gov't. That'll put you in his good standing.......NOT!!!!
    • I know Eric,, I read that and started laughing out loud. Can you imagine being in the same room with Stan after you have went over his his head to the Commissioner? Could you imagine what Carroll Rosenbloom's attitude might be with a person who went around him to the league? Chilling.

Last edited:
AMEN TO THAT

• This "plan" is a ruse meant to delay the Rams from moving, nothing more. STL thinks if they can delay long enough, two other teams will move to LA, leaving Stan no choice but to build a new stadium in STL on his own dime. That's BS, and I'm quite sure Kroenke and the NFL see right through it.

Now that the Chargers have decided to stay in SD, at least for 2015, that leaves the Rams and Raiders for LA. The NFL is going to do everything it can to help at least the Rams move, as STL has now proven twice over they aren't willing to do what it takes to keep an NFL team. If that means giving the Rams a 'pass' on the relocation bylaws, even, they will do that, because the NFL wants desperately to be back in the LA market, and the Rams are their #1 choice to be there.
    • If St Louis can't fill their seats now why would they spend millions on a new stadium that STILL won't sell seats?

which is why they are coming back to LA.

• If St Louis can't fill their seats now why would they spend millions on a new stadium that STILL won't sell seats?

Well said by another LA contact of mine

• Sr.I am still waiting on how a broke city will fund a new stadium, when the Rams asked to upgrade the dome and they were denied, that's pretty telling. StL knew a move was looming, why didn't they start the process three year ago at least? Trying to convince us that at the 11th hour they will come up with a stadium plan an funding. OK then.

he nailed it.this is the LA media guy that interviewed al micheals saying this.
  • Bernie really isn't saying anything we don't already know.

The one thing he keeps hanging his hat on is something about "L.A. not having any viable stadium sites."

Unfortunately he's wrong. There are four viable sites with two shovel-ready.

Sure, if the stadium proposal Gov. Nixon and his Busch Boys pit together is good, obviously Kroenke would probably stay in STL. But if that plan - which is due January 28th 2015 - isn't viable be it how it's funded or just not a top tier plan, Kroenke has until February 15, 2015 to decide to go year-to-year or apply for relocation. If that plan doesn't fit the criteria Kroenke needs for his team to be financially successful in that market, he's gone and the Rams kickoff in L.A. for the 2015 season.

L.A. doesn't belong to San Diego. The league and Spanos don't want to lose San Diego which is a Top 10 market. Spanos could've left for L.A. the last 14 years. The Chargers aren't using L.A. as leverage. Los Angeles is a last resort for the Chargers.

Again, just because the Chargers have signed on for another season in San Diego doesn't mean Los Angeles is not going to have the NFL in 2015. Kroenke - or any other of the 30 league owners - aren't dictated by where Spanos and the Chargers call home. It's been San Diego for 99% of their history. Los Angeles 1% in 1960.

As if there were any questions, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell put an end to them this week when he told the San Diego Chargers, Oakland Raiders and St. Louis Rams that there will not be a team that moves to Los Angeles for next season, according to league sources.

More from ESPN.com
williams_eric_m.jpg
Teams considering relocation were told they will have to wait until 2016, which explains why the Chargers have chosen to stay put, writes Eric D. Williams. Story

williamson_bill_m.jpg
The Raiders won't move in 2015, but that doesn't mean they won't do it sometime in the near future, writes Bill Williamson. Story

Goodell also told the Chargers, Raiders and Rams -- each of whom can file a relocation application for the 2015 season starting Jan. 1 -- that any team that is considering relocating to Los Angeles should look to 2016 instead, according to sources.

Once Goodell delivered that message to teams, the Chargers announced that they were going to be staying in San Diego.

Goodell's message still doesn't stop a team such as the Raiders or Rams from filing a relocation application. But those applications, which would require a super majority for approval, would not have the league's support and likely would be rejected.

As if there were any questions, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell put an end to them this week when he told the San Diego Chargers, Oakland Raiders and St. Louis Rams that there will not be a team that moves to Los Angeles for next season, according to league sources.

More from ESPN.com
williams_eric_m.jpg
Teams considering relocation were told they will have to wait until 2016, which explains why the Chargers have chosen to stay put, writes Eric D. Williams. Story

williamson_bill_m.jpg
The Raiders won't move in 2015, but that doesn't mean they won't do it sometime in the near future, writes Bill Williamson. Story

Goodell also told the Chargers, Raiders and Rams -- each of whom can file a relocation application for the 2015 season starting Jan. 1 -- that any team that is considering relocating to Los Angeles should look to 2016 instead, according to sources.

Once Goodell delivered that message to teams, the Chargers announced that they were going to be staying in San Diego.

Goodell's message still doesn't stop a team such as the Raiders or Rams from filing a relocation application. But those applications, which would require a super majority for approval, would not have the league's support and likely would be rejected.

Hate to break this news to you but this is all OLD news that i have debunked with SEVERAL posts on this thread over the weekend.:lmao:
not my fault you wont take the time to read them.:cuckoo:

this is all too complicated for you to understand I realise but I will try to explain this to you DUMMIES STYLE as best as i can.

In short.,it was an unsubstanitated RUMOR started by ESPN's adam scheffer,the SAME Adam Scheffer who three years ago said it was a done deal that jeff fisher would be the new dolphins coach and it would be announced the next day.last time i checked,fisher was the coach of the Rams the last three years,:lmao: all those guys reporting it you mentioned,ALL got that story from Schaffer.

oh and i know you wont understand this one either but if it was actually true,then that means diddly squat
Godell is not like facist dictater obama.He cant dictate to owners what they cannot do,he works for the owners they dont work for him.the majority of the owners want the Rams back in LA next year,If stan wants to move them next year "and word around NFL circles is he wants to,he has a home in malibu you know,he will." move them back to LA. It is his legal right to do so since the city of saint louis did not honor the lease agreement there.

come back when you have something new i havent already debunked in several posts here.:lmao::lmao:

there has been nothing official from the Rams on them saying they will stay in saint louis next year.
the chargers have come out and said they will stay in san diego next year,the raiders mark davis has said he is committted to staying in oakland,yet there has not been ONE SINGLE WORD from the Rams on if they plan to go on a year to year lease basis or anything like the chargers are doing for example,so that article means diddly shit.:biggrin:

till the Rams come out and announce OFFICIALLY what they plan to do,there is no facts that they are staying.:biggrin: again come back when you have something new i have not debunked in this thread several times.:biggrin:

Last edited:
this was what the announcers said in the FINAL game played in saint louis ever sunday on it.

• I heard them announce it on the rams game today that this might be there last game on this field.and it showed kroneke talking to someone in the stands.
That person Kroenke was talking to they said,was PRAYING they would not leave saint louis next year.they are scared to death in saint louis.:biggrin:

The tribal council has spoken. No NFL team in LA

SIGH,really wish people would bother reading my rebutalls from this past weekend and the last couple days before coming on here and repeating an unsubstanitad RUMOR.

im not going to repeat everything I posted over the weekend the last two pages or so that debunked all this unsubstainated rumor.in short, since i know you wont go back and read it all,godell works for the NFL owners,not the other way around.

it was an unsubstaniated RUMOR that ESPNS adam schaffer started that everybody ASSUMED was the complete truth.scheffer is the same guy three years ago who said the miami dolphins had a deal locked up and sealed that jeff fisher was going to be their new coach in the next couple days,was he ever the coach of the dolphins?

oh and goddel is powerless to stop kronke from moving,it is his perfect legal right,all he needs it the approval from the owners which he will get.they all want a team in LA.

News to Scheffer - NFL Commissioner Pete Rozelle told baltimore colts owner Robert Irsey that no NFL team will be moving to Indianapolis in 1984
so much for the no NFL in LA next year rumor.:bsflag::cuckoo::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol:

911 do you have enough confidence to back your claim? If the Rams don't move by February 15, 2015, or announce the move, you will never post anymore on the subject.

Come 911, we all know I'm not really on ignore, you responded to me in the Lakerland thread.

Do you have enough confidence in your words or are you a coward?

911 do you have enough confidence to back your claim? If the Rams don't move by February 15, 2015, or announce the move, you will never post anymore on the subject.

Come 911, we all know I'm not really on ignore, you responded to me in the Lakerland thread.

Pineapple.

Also, he probably thinks Roger Goddell is a paid CIA disinformation agent.

Pineapple.

Nope,only agents kissmy and rightwinger are.

hey dumbfuck,hate to break your heart and i know i will be wasting my breath on you here since you only see what you WANT to see,but for the millionth time,that was an unsubstaniated RUMOR started by ESPN's adam scheffer that everybody like you clinged onto as the gospel truth.

I know you have attention deficit disorders and this will do no good so i dont know why i bother but here goes----
scheffer for the millionth time,also reported three years ago that there was a deal signed,sealed and delivered for jeff fisher to be the new head coach of the miami dolphins.he screwed up then but somehow you think he is right NOW even though there has been no official announcement from the Rams they will be in saint louis next year..comedy gold from you as always.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::rofl:

oh and nice game of dodgeball from you as always avoiding my previous post that shoots down the rumor if it actually is valid at all you have swallowed hook,line and sinker that goddel has the power to stop kroneke from moving if he wants to move which is well known in NFL circles he does.

sorry to hurt your feelings loser,but for the 100th millionth time,kroneke is in his perfect legal rights to move the team if he wants to.He would not be if he tried to move there this year.He would lose ownership of the team had he tried THIS year.

But we are not talking about this year,we are talking about NEXT year. fr the million time,only the owners can vote against the move,they all want an NFL team there so what goddel says means diddly shit if there is anything to the unconfirmed rumor.:cuckoo:

Goddel does not have the power that facist dictater Obama does.
He works for the owers,not the other way around dumbass.:lmao:

He cant dicate to them what they can and cannot do.

Goddel is just as powerless to stop Kroenke from moving the team just like pete rozell was in stopping Robert Irsey from moving to Indianapolis.:lmao:as i said a million times on here,

time for me to put you in the dummies corner and put a dunce cap on you and give you an education as always.

The NFL has been unable to block any of these moves because it fears losing another antitrust case, which requires the loser to pay triple damages.

"We have tremendous respect for the Browns fans, we have tremendous respect for the Baltimore fans, but we lost $50 million when we tried to protect another group of fans we had tremendous respect for, the fans of Oakland," Mr. Tagliabue said. "That's the nut of the problem."

This year, the NFL owners originally blocked the Rams' move to St. Louis, Mr. Tagliabue said. After the Rams threatened to file a $2.2 billion antitrust lawsuit, the owners backed down, finding the three-quarters majority to approve the move. There was too much money at stake.

"Do you think the owners of the NFL collectively believe it's in their best interest not to have a football team in Los Angeles, the second-largest media market?" Mr. Tagliabue said. "Then [if you sue], you're asking people in Cincinnati or Green Bay to pick up a $20 [million] or $30 million punitive damage award."

Several teams have seized on the NFL's fear of antitrust litigation, bombarding the league with lawsuits.

NFL says fighting moves is too costly Tagliabue asks antitrust break from Congress - Baltimore Sun

Last edited:
oh and it all THAT was too long winded and too conplicated for you to understand,here it is for you dummies style.

godell is already in deep dogshit enough as it is with the NFL with the ray rice thing,he is not about try and keep kroenke 'WHO AGAIN IS IN HIS LEGAL RIGHT TO MOVE" from doing so.

He opens himself yo to the NFL having another long drawn out anti trust lawsuit if he does and stands to lose millions by doing so.He does not want that.duh,who does?

Pete rozelle tried to block baltimore cotls owner robert irsey from moving and made a public announcement there would be no NFL team in Indianapolis in the year 1984.the rest is history.

Goddel is just as powerless to stop kroneke from moving as rozell was with Irsey.It is Kronekes LEGAL right to move if he wants to and its widely known in NFL circles he does want to move there.there is a reason why he has a home in malibu.

oh and last but hardly least,the most important thing is,money makes the world go around.sadly owners dont care about the fans anymore than than we do about an ant we step on.

the value of the rams franchise alone TRIPLES if he moves the team to LA the second biggest market in the country.Not just stan,but the other owners stand to gain a far bigger piece of the pie by having a team in LA making far more money than they do .

remember the sale of the clippers,how their values tripled? duh.same thing.

Stan is not the idiot you all think he is.Only an idiot would stay in saint louis where they not only have the second worst crowd support in the NFL with jacksonville being the only one worse than them,not to mention the fact he gains triple th emoney if he does move them there which AGAIN,is his legal right to do so next year.

there is a reason why Stan is a billionaire.He is a smart businessman.He isnt the idiot you all actually believe him to be and want him to be.

Lets see,stan can legally pack up and move to LA next year where he stands to be far richer than he will if he stays in saint louis and waits and hopes for some magical plan the city comes up with to build a new stadium,but you think he will stay in the lou,a dump of a city instead of LA where all the movie stars are,much better weather,and can gain millions by doing do and the owners stand to gain as well.

time to come out of the dummies corner and take the dunce cap off son.

class dismissed.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pineapple.

Nope,only agents kissmy and rightwinger are.

hey dumbfuck,hate to break your heart and i know i will be wasting my breath on you here since you only see what you WANT to see,but for the millionth time,that was an unsubstaniated RUMOR started by ESPN's adam scheffer that everybody like you clinged onto as the gospel truth.

I know you have attention deficit disorders and this will do no good so i dont know why i bother but here goes----
scheffer for the millionth time,also reported three years ago that there was a deal signed,sealed and delivered for jeff fisher to be the new head coach of the miami dolphins.he screwed up then but somehow you think he is right NOW even though there has been no official announcement from the Rams they will be in saint louis next year..comedy gold from you as always.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::rofl:

oh and nice game of dodgeball from you as always avoiding my previous post that shoots down the rumor if it actually is valid at all you have swallowed hook,line and sinker that goddel has the power to stop kroneke from moving if he wants to move which is well known in NFL circles he does.

sorry to hurt your feelings loser,but for the 100th millionth time,kroneke is in his perfect legal rights to move the team if he wants to.He would not be if he tried to move there this year.He would lose ownership of the team had he tried THIS year.

But we are not talking about this year,we are talking about NEXT year. fr the million time,only the owners can vote against the move,they all want an NFL team there so what goddel says means diddly shit if there is anything to the unconfirmed rumor.:cuckoo:

Goddel does not have the power that facist dictater Obama does.
He works for the owers,not the other way around dumbass.:lmao:

He cant dicate to them what they can and cannot do.

Goddel is just as powerless to stop Kroenke from moving the team just like pete rozell was in stopping Robert Irsey from moving to Indianapolis.:lmao:as i said a million times on here,

time for me to put you in the dummies corner and out a dunce cap on you and give you an education as always.

The NFL has been unable to block any of these moves because it fears losing another antitrust case, which requires the loser to pay triple damages.

"We have tremendous respect for the Browns fans, we have tremendous respect for the Baltimore fans, but we lost $50 million when we tried to protect another group of fans we had tremendous respect for, the fans of Oakland," Mr. Tagliabue said. "That's the nut of the problem."

This year, the NFL owners originally blocked the Rams' move to St. Louis, Mr. Tagliabue said. After the Rams threatened to file a $2.2 billion antitrust lawsuit, the owners backed down, finding the three-quarters majority to approve the move. There was too much money at stake.

"Do you think the owners of the NFL collectively believe it's in their best interest not to have a football team in Los Angeles, the second-largest media market?" Mr. Tagliabue said. "Then [if you sue], you're asking people in Cincinnati or Green Bay to pick up a $20 [million] or $30 million punitive damage award."

Several teams have seized on the NFL's fear of antitrust litigation, bombarding the league with lawsuits.

NFL says fighting moves is too costly Tagliabue asks antitrust break from Congress - Baltimore Sun

Not willing to back up your words, thought so.

i just realised the last post might have been too complicated for your brain as well to comprehend since it also was so long so in case all that was way over your head as well-here it is for you dummies style in a short way even a loser like you can comprehend- Goddell is powerless to stop him from moving just as rozell was powerless to stop baltimore colts owner Robert Irsey from moving in 1984.

what goddel says means diddly shit to the NFL owners,they only need the blessing of the majority which kroneke will get since they all want the Rams back in LA,they never wanted them to move in the first place,that long time california rivalry of the niners and rams has been gone ever since they moved,its a rivalry as old as the yankees/red sox. they are anxious to get them back.

and finally,the 2 most important facts.Kroneke has the second worst fan support in the NFL.only the jacksonville jaguars have a worse turnout than they do.all that instantly changes when they go back,1/3 of the stadium at the chargers/rams game this year had LA RAM fans there cheering them on with 20,000 tickets sold to rams fans.those were not saint louis fans either.:lmao: and the REALLY important fact why he moves back is playing in the second largest media market in the country will net him three times richer that he is is he STAYS.

stan is the idiot you all are.he has the legal right to move there next year if he wants and its well known he does want to.only an idiot would stay in saint louis and miss out on the chance to make millions that he wont make if he chose to stay in that dump in saint louis.'

grow the hell up son.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rolleyes-41:

here is that link you wont read as we both know but her goes again.sorry son,but the NFL is not like MLB unfortunately where the MLD welcomes anti trust lawsuits.the NFL is scared to death of them.Goddel more so than anyone.:rolleyes-41:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back