expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

I know you probably have already read this article:

NFL Los Angeles Team In 2015 Stadium Deal Team Owners Are Relocation Hurdles

but they're still talking about it. Some SoCal professor thinks time is running out for next season but we'll see.

[
yep i have seen it before,nothing new.Like I just got done saying,dont believe everything you hear.from here on out up till february 15th you will see all kinds of disinformation articles appearing on the net. thats dated from yesterday but they are posing nothing new that they havent already talked about from months back though except for a couple things.

For instance,thats a lie what they said there about there being no clear path for a new stadium.the city of LA has been working on this for the last 5 years or so to make sure they get an NFL team.they already have a stadium plan ready to go and ready to start construction on it but they cant start construction on it until there is a team that announces their intent to move to LA.its the rules.till a team announces their intent to move to LA,they cant start building it.makes sense.

cant believe what some professor says either.does that professor of that college serve on the city council of LA? does he owrk in the rams organization? does he work for the NFL? didnt think so.:biggrin:

thats comedy gold that they use old leverage thing again.saying that if a team moves to LA,nfl owners wont be able to use the city of LA as a leverage barganing chip anymore?

I've shot that argument down many times before when they brought that up in the fact that the rams coming to LA doesnt affect teams still being able to use LA as leverage to get new stadium deals in the least.

The NFL will keep saying they want to have a second team in LA as well so LA wil STILL be there actually as bargaining chip for them to use for a new stadium so thats not true at all.

they are using that comment about how the rams are still taking requests for season ticket orders next year and thats because they are trying to keep a lid on it that its a done deal they are moving.they forget to mention the fact that you can easily get a refund on on season tickets.:biggrin:

Oh and goddel has been in on this coverup from day one when kroneke made the purchase of the land,he spread one lie after another.

He first told the media that kronke was just making the purchase of land as a business venture saying that 60 acres was not enough land for a stadium.that lie was quickly shot down when it was revealed that the 49ers new stadium, levi stadium only sits on 22 acres of land and that the largest land used for an NFL stadium,the dallas cowboys,sits on just 44 acres.:biggrin:
He then said that kroneke was going to use it to build a soccer team in LA. That was then laughed about around the country when it was revealed that LA already has TWO soccer teams.like LA is realy going to bring in a THIRD soccer team? yeah right.an Im the king of england.:biggrin:

THEN when everybody found out that one was an outright lie by goddell as well he then said the land was being purchased by him to build a walmart store there.that lie fell apart as well when it was pointed out the city of LA rejected that site just a couple months ago when a big investor said they wanted to build a walmart store there,they rejected it saying that site is going to be used for something else and wont be available for anybody to use to build anything there.:biggrin:

it was one coverup and one lie after another by goddell. :lmao:

oh and proof that that article is full of disinformation is the fact that they say LA has two major league baseball teams claiming the angles play in LA.Thats a lie as well.LA has only one baseball team.the dodgers.the angels are los angeles in name only.they play in anahiem,a different city.so LA does not have two major league baseball teams.

so dont believe everything you hear.

i see they at least covered something that all these blowhards sportwriters never do about the raiders when mentioning them possibly coming back.I give them credit for at least making it clear that the raiders wont be back mentioning the fact that they would have a hard sell getting the owners to approve the move.the NFL has said it has to be the right team and the right fit.the raiders are for sure neither.:rofl: crime in LA dropped after the raiders left.

they also mentioned as well the fact that i covered earlier in a previous article that it has to be an owner with deep pockets.that is what kroneke IS and davis is not.Davis has very small pockets.he is very poor in fact when you compare him to the rich owners like jerry jones and kroneke of course.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Watch the Rams end up in London for 2016.........:poke:.
knowing goddel,expect him to try and convince everyone thats where they will be next year.:lmao: I wouldnt put anything past him. why does everybody in the world always lie?

Watch the Rams end up in London for 2016.........:poke:.

I don't understand how people can seriously get behind the idea of a London team. The travel alone would seem to make it next to impossible to pull off. Yet we keep hearing rumors...... :lol:

Like i said,dont put anything past the stupidity of Goddell. again thats all it is is unsubstantiated RUMORS.Goddell is great at making up fairy tales.His rumors he makes up are about as reliable as his most pathetic original lie he came up with when he was trying to keep a lid on it about the Rams going back to LA saying the land purchase kroneke made of 60 acres was not big enough for an NFL stadium.

Only problem was he was so stupid he did not realise levi stadium where the niners play is only 22 acres and the largest land that houses an NFL stadium the dallas cowboys,is only on 44 acres.:biggrin:

like i just got done saying,after he realised he fucked up though and that lie was easily debunked,he resorted to one lie after another trying to keep a lid on it only every lie he came up with after that was easily debunked as well.:biggrin:

again as i just got done saying,goddel is like a politician,incapable of opening his mouth without lying every single time.

Last edited:
i have posted many pics on this thread of kroneke and goddel talking to each other.i guarantee you many of those discussions were on his move to LA next year.i also guarantee that they have had secret back channel meetings with each other on getting a stadium built and them discussing him using the rose bowl on an interim basis for the nest 3 or 4 years while its being built. the vikings are playing at their colleges university for the next couple years while waiting for their new stadium.yet that article prints propaganda that the rose bowl would nnot be suitable for the rams while wating,yeah right.:cuckoo:

i want goddel to stay on for the rest of the football season since he is heavily involved in the process of the rams coming back but after this season,he needs to be fired.

hey dumbshit,read my previous posts,i debunked it.got further stuff as well that also debunks that bullshit article coming up.

You think Goodell is shitting you?

Your thread is dead. Try again next year
in your dreams.you wish it could be dead..yeah you and goddel should get married to each other because you guys are two peas in a pod,neither of you know how to open your mouth without lying all the time.goddel has NEVER told the truth about anything and now all of a sudden you claim that he is being honest.good one.:lmao::lmao: nice try but miserable fail.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

again I debunked it all in my previous posts before you showed up to troll but like always,you wont read stuff that debunks the lies you always tell so we both know you wont bother to read it.better luck next time paid troll.:bsflag:Like I said, I got much more stuff coming up as well that debunks it all as I already have.

Another turn on the rollercoaster... until someone goes ON THE RECORD... a rumor is just a rumor. If it is so true, then getting an official statement from the NFL and the Commissioner shouldn't be that hard...

exactly.:clap: Is there anything official whatsoever in that propaganda piece link of rightwingers of a video of goddel making a public statement that no NFL team is coming to LA next year? didn't think so.:cuckoo: he has been called out on his bullshit that this link is a thread killed the same way this resident troll has been caught lying by over a hundred people here at USMB since he has been here since day one.

he sure never gets tired of getting spanked around here all the time with his ass beatings he gets here everyday.lol that's almost as funny as his constant lies that Oswald was the lone assassin that he always turns tail and runs off from when he is proven wrong.hee hee.

just like this LA contact of mine says so well.

Councilman Englander just said the same thing. Confirm it before we believe it.

it wasn't announced on ESPN last night or in the papers so till then its just heresay crap.if its not announced tonight then its pure bullshit.

Everything is per sources. Which means jack! When I hear Kronke say the Rams are staying I'll believe it!

exactly.

still got a couple more debunking posts but this is the last one i have time for for the day and its the best one of them all.so i am saving the best for last.

ok calm down. Do you think Stan bought Inglewood for a Sams Club? Do you think he spent all that money for leverage? lol. I trust a forward thinker and billionaire spends with a plan well thought out. Goodell has no vote!! Goodell works at the pleasure of the owners. All Stan needs is his majority vote of other owners to make this happen. Any rules on moving or anything else in the league can be adjusted or changed by the other owners. My guess is Stan has the majority he needs or he would not have spent a dime in Inglewood. These owners understand with the Rams moving "All" of the other teams will benefit in increased franchise value and the next TV contract will be astronomically increased. BTW what is Goodell supposed to say during the season? The STL stadium is like Farmers Field it will not happen. STL has no real funds to actually make their plan doable. It will happen in Inglewood!! :)

:udaman::thup::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

The teams have until January 1st to let the league know about any intentions to move to Los Angeles in 2016.

After 20 years, the NFL still does seem interested in the LA market.

I see teams moving to LA but not next year, unless it's another midnight move which the NFL has seemed to close up in it by-laws.

Next year is off the table

Look for Oakland to move in 2016

I see either St. Louis or Oakland in 2016, it just won't be next year.

911 nut is just wrong on 2015, imagine all the posts, conversing and agreeing with himself and he is still wrong and using his opinion to refute this last story. He is plain crazy.

while I will come out and admit that it is possible it MIGHT not happen in 2015,they will for sure be back in the 2016 season.some of my LA contacts from a few months back were reporting to me saying-I got some good news and some bad news Rams fans.I have been talking to some people in the NFL that are heavily involved in this and the bad news is they say they wont be back in LA next year.the good news though is they have told me they will be back in 2016.

I didnt consider at that time that his sources knew what they were talking about but now i will keep in open mind its possible he is right that they wont be back till the 2016 season.However i still dont believe it in the fact there has been no official announcement made from the rams organization about being in saint louis next year as of yet so that report means nothing.

the CHARGERS have come out and said THEY will be staying in san diego next year but we havent heard one word yet at all from the Rams saying they will be staying next year so its STILL all unsubstanitated rumors and hearsay.where is the video of goddel saying any of this? its nowhere,so therefore there is no evidence of it to be true.just pure rumors.

oh and something else,while i saw those words being shown on ESPN last night,remember who the source was that it came from on ESPN.it was ESPN'S Adam Scheffer the headlines were reading saying goodell said this.

Who is adam scheffer? Adam scheffer is the same guy who ALSO reported as well three years ago that there was a done deal signed, sealed, and deliverd by the miami dolphins for jeff fisher to be their new coach and to expect an announcement to be made soon in the next few weeks by the dolphins owner that he would be their new owner. thats who that guy who wrote that article of godell on got his information from was ESPN'S adam scheffer who spread the news to the airwaves.

last time i checked,scheffer turned out to be a liar because hasnt jeff fisher been the coach of the rams the last three years now?:biggrin::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol:

soon as the rams organization comes out and makes the official announcement they are staying in saint louis next season like the chargers have saying they will stay in san diego,you will have something,till then,all you got to gloat about is unsubstaniated rumors from a proven liar named adam scheffer.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back