expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

btw I watched the game yesterday and the announcers confirmed for me what I said that NOTHING IS OFFICIAL.:biggrin:

Here is what they were saying when they were talking about the rams move to LA next year,they were saying this-

the announcers at the end of the game were talking about it remarking that many fans in saint louis are afraid this will be their last home game. saying-"Many people here believe this will be their last game here in saint louis." One mentioned he heard a lady talking about it just praying it wasnt true." He then said-"they can go lease to lease after this year but they are still worried this is it because there has been no official announcement made by the rams to stay on."

The ANNOUNCERS in that game said the EXACT SAME THING i said before it began there has been NO OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT MADE BY THE RAMS THAT THE ARE STAYING.

.till then its all unsubstanitated rumors

I was at the Rams Players, Staff & Families Only Christmas Party last night. The Rams are not moving next year.
seeing as how you have been caught so many times lying before so many times before in the past just like fellow agent right winger has by dozens of other posters around here besides myself hurts your credibiltiy like your lastest lie you posted when you first came on here saying b.s like the Raiders might move back to LA but not the Rams .never mind the fact the OWNERS have said ti has to be the right team and the right fit which the raiders are neither of.:rolleyes-41::rofl:

.pretty impossible since they would have nowhere to go while waiting for a new stadium in LA not to mention the fact the owners dont want them there since they are sore at the davis family because of AL suing them to move to LA before. the only way that could happen is if davis sold the team which he is not about to.
oh and the rational people would listen to this LA contact of mine below before they would you after all your comments on the raiders having a chance to move to LA bullshit on here.

i dont think the owners support the commish . he's proven himself as a megalomaniac on a big time power trip . I have a personel friend that played for the Rams and still has many contacts that told me its done , but the Rams brass wont make an announcement until Feb so as not to take attention away from the play-offs and SuperBowl . i trust this dudes info .

i trust that dudes information as well/ I trust a source of a player that played for the Rams and is talking to the rams players over your lies you have posted so many times everywhere you go including on this thread about the raiders.:rofl:

oh and the rumor going around is stan will relocate anyways.goddell is not like obama where he can dictate laws.goddell works for the NFL owners,they dont work for him.they support the move to LA so godell doesnt have jack shit in the say even if this unsubstantiated rumor is true he said that.:rofl:

Last edited:
Believe what you need to believe, but the NFL will not let anyone relocate this next year and if they want to relocate for 2016, the NFL has publicly stated that the paperwork needs to be filed by January 1st, 2015.

All the Rams Current Players & Staff at their private Christmas party said they are staying, living, working & playing in St Louis next year. Even their little kids believe they are not leaving. That many kids can't keep secrets.

What do you suppose the 911 nutter will say after January 1st and then February 15th when he finds out the Rams aren't moving to Los Angeles.

I'm sure he is lining up excuses left and right for s all.

All the Rams Current Players & Staff at their private Christmas party said they are staying, living, working & playing in St Louis next year. Even their little kids believe they
are not leaving. That many kids can't keep secrets.

with your long list of lies you have been called out on by so many posters here in the past by myself and so many others like you are REALLy being truthful for once in your life.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Had you not ignored the laws of physics that scientists have gone by for thousands of years that every junior high school kid knew back then that were violated that day and that explosives brought them down because they learn about them at that age as well as ignoring what credible witnesses said on hearing explosions in the towers after getting your ass handed to you on a platter so many times before in the past by myself and hundreds of others on that as well as coming on on here trolling with your fantasys that the Raiders would move back to LA before the Rams would ignoring the facts how it will be impossible for a Davis owned team to do so,If I did not know that LA guy that knows LA Ram players who have told him they dont think they will be in saintlouis after this year,I would actually take this latest lie of yours seriously which sadly others around here will..

But you blew it back then worshipping the CIA controlled medias version and ignoring top ranking experts in their fields what they thought as well as your rants about the raiders coming back to LA so you shot your credibility to hell with this latest lie you came up with.

even the saint louis rams site of people who live in saint louis dont think they will be there next year,lol.

oh and nice game of dodgeball you play as always,evading that post of that ram player my LA contact knows who talks to rams players.:lmao: i no longer have time for anymore of your lies about the raiders moving back to LA or rams family players you know at alleged christmas parties.move along.

also tell your handlers they failed miserable with the lies they instructed you to tell me that i shot down.I no longer have time for them anymore so have fun talking to yourself and meet my ignore list as well. you take up too much of my valuable time with further lies i have no time for anymore.

you said earlier months ago when you first came on you wished the cardinals had not left. you are obviously a fan of saint louis teams,makes sense why you live in denial and make up stories,i wish the cards had never left either.Not for your sake, but i wish other saint louis fans would be able to get their cards back after the rams leave for LA next year.

again your handlers in the government that send you here are at least much more clever than fellow agent troll rightwingers are.I'll give you that.I dont have anymore time for you and your gibberish,the Rams may not be back next year i wont deny but they will be back in 2016.

again i say that because an LA contact of mine said a couple months ago that LA officials told him they will be back but not til the 2016 season.i did not want to listen to him at the time but now I am considering it.it at least is far more reasonable than your gibberish about not till 2019 b.s crap I totally shot down.:lmao:

i know you want to invent stories about kids at christmas saying they heard from their parents players on the team,they wont leave since the truth hurts you will lose another saint louis football team but your rams are gone for 2016 at the latest.

for the HUNDRETH and LAST time before i put you on ignore,there has been no official announcement made by the rams they will be there in saint louis next year.till something similiar like the chargers saying they will be in san diego for another season occurs.your batting a fat ZERO.

BYE ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Last edited:
By going around Rams owner Stan Kroenke to take their plans directly to Goodell and Grubman, Peacock and Blitz can keep Kroenke in check. At least for now, anyway."

this guy nailed it below,yeah going around kroenke to keep them sure makes a good impression on the city.:cuckoo:
  • Yah, that impressess the hell out of Kroenke I'm sure. The city of St Louis is going around Kroenke to the league to force their hand. Yah that is the way you build a winning relationship with the Rams. You know if it wasme, I'd be even more determined to move the team to LA.
  • The NFL and Roger Goodell are powerless at keeping teams from moving. Kroenke even whispers the words anti-trust lawsuit and the league will cave in a heartbeat just like they did before.
  • Rams lease is up after this year. They can go where they want. NFL won't win in court
exactly.:clap2::clap2::clap2:
  • Going around the owner is a dick move. That just shows how much of a scumbag those two are. And don't take anything serious about what that dyke Bernie says. He knows if the STL loses the Rams, his sports journalism job will be running out of stories to report locally.
  • that indeed was how this report was reported by saint louis hack bernie.lol.
yep.so true
  • What this idiot Bernie doesn't seem to understand is the lease in the dome is set to expire. No matter what they do they can not force stan to lease a Stadium in St Louis if he doesn't want to smh. Maybe peacock will tell stan to sell his Malibu home and Goodell will force him into leasing a home in the bottle district of St louis I mean cmon now
      • Stan is a billionaire one of the richest owners in the NFL they all look up to him! he can get shit done! Fine and a relocation fee is nothing to him. the Rams will be worth billions in LA
        • Try and put it this way, people:
          If the NFL blocks Stan Kroene from relocating, Stan can sue the league. He has all the cards.
        • You can go around Stan but if the Rams want to leave they have every legal right to do so!
          • Darnell: Georgia threatened the league with a $2 billion lawsuit in 1994 and the league caved FAST! Yes, Stan holds all the cards
            • Yup!
        • Keep Kroenke in check" The dumbest thing I've ever heard. The man owns the team. And if he wants to move why would you try to force him to stay?
        • Ron GrassThis is the funniest article I've read in a while......so basically.....there saying......no matter what Stan wants to do with HIS team he has to stay even if he doesn't want to.......HAHAHAHA......I think NOT it's his team to do with whatever he wants.....it's NOT the N.F.L's team......The N.F.L didn't buy the Rams.....STAN DID.....what idiots.....yeah try and see how that works out for you going around Stan......even if he were to chose to stay.....you think by pulling a stunt like that trying to undermine his authority with HIS team that he's gonna wanna stay......I doubt it.
            • This exactly the kind of thing that causes Stan to sue the league and move them anyway. Keep it up STL, I'm loving these moves.
              They already screwed up by going behind his back.
              • God I HATE that hack Fat Bernie....You can see what's happening here. Peacock and Blitz trying everything conceivable to force SK's hand here and I think that tactic will backfire on them. You're not going to tell a billionaire owner what he can and can't do with his team.

• That's exactly the thing that causes him to sue the league and move them anyway. Keep it up STL, I'm loving it.

Last edited:
  • If the NFL forces them to stay a year, I'd rent out a local high school field and play there before renewing with EJD. Just to mess with Goodell.
    • What fucken world? What fucken dimension is this guy in? "Going around the owner directly to Goodell is keeping Kroenke in check!" I mean geez! What kinda high school shit is that!! I really hope Kroenke moves the Rams back home!!
    • The reason Peacock went around Stan is because Stan already made up his mind about moving to LA and is not playing ball with STL.

Stan probably didn't even take Peacock's phone calls. lol

and GOVERNMENT PAID TROLLS like kissmy and rightwinger who know they will be in LA next year actually get brainwashed fools like toto and pooper to believe they will be in saint louis next year.:cuckoo::cuckoo::lmao::lmao::lol:

Fan Appreciation Day at the EJD... 50% off concessions + 50% off Rams merchandise at the Team Store = 2nd worst attendance of 2014

and GOVERNMENT PAID TROLLS like kissmy and rightwinger who know they will be in LA next year actually get brainwashed fools like toto and pooper to believe they will be in saint louis next year.:cuckoo::cuckoo::lmao::lmao::lol:

Fan Appreciation Day at the EJD... 50% off concessions + 50% off Rams merchandise at the Team Store = 2nd worst attendance of 2014
I'm on "ignore" yet you know I changed my mind about a team being in LA next year. LOL!

911, you look dumber with every post.

I was at the Rams Players, Staff & Families Only Christmas Party last night. The Rams are not moving next year.
sure agent kiss my,whatever..:lmao: i notice the two people that clicked on LIKES are one was a fellow agent paid troll and the other are two non paid troll who eat up every rumor they always hear no matter how unsubstantiated it always is.:biggrin:

oh and one more thing on this,barring some miracle is taking place and you are telling the truth for the first time in your life which is about as believeable as thinking clinton,bush or obama is ever honest,lol barring some miracle they actually said that, they are going by what they heard from the unsubstanitated RUMOR that ESPN'S adam scheffer they heard from,the SAME Adam scheffer who three years ago said it was a done deal that the dolphins new head coach was going to be jeff fisher.:lmao: those players,wives and kids if you are actually are making the first truthful comment for the first time in your life which is about as realistic as rightwinger ever being honest:lmao:if by some miracle they all said that,they are only going by the unsubstaniated RUMOR that irresponsible and unreliable source schaffer started.:lmao::lmao::lol:

the chargers have said they want to stay in san diego next year,the raiders mark davis has made PUBLIC statements he is committed to staying in oakland,yet not ONE OFFICIAL WORD from the rams as of yet about staying in saint louis.:lmao:

you lost your cardinals and face it,your about to lose the rams as well.:laugh:

Last edited:
I still have all the confidance in the world the rams will be back in LA next year from talking to my LA contacts and the facts will emerge why I do.the few rational open minded objective ones that have come on here will see why i have all the confidance in the world they will be back NEXT year.

for one,as i said earlier,one of them has told me he has spoken to a former Rams player who still talks to current Rams players, and he has told him its a done deal they will be in LA next year,PLUS even the saint louis media a couple months back reported THEY have contacts in the NFL that are close sources to them that have told them as well that there is an expected announcement to be made feb15th that they will be back in LA,the saint louis media THEMSELVES.lol.

Here is what one of my LA contacts told me when i asked him about schaffers unsubstanitated source.he told me he has talked to RAMS officials and these are HIS words,not mine.-we only know what we were told.I was told by people that work for the Rams this weekend, the Rams are coming back to LA for sure.I never received a confirmation on the date. we'll all know by 3/1/15 the relocation deadline.

unfortunately for the NFL and Goodell,legal precedent is on Stans side if he decides to move anyway.The NFL,unlike MLB doesnt enjoy Anti-trust exemption.The precedent goes back to the Davis case.If stan really wants to move by next year,he can make it happen.

and here is what ANOTHER reliable LA contact of mine told.He is involved in the media in LA and has interviewed al michales before who i have posted the video of here many times before,he said this to me-I am still confidant.The key dates to wait for are 2/15/15 and 3/1/15,then we can figure things out.

Kroneke isnt saying anything until 2/15/15 thats when Gov Nixon's stadium proposal is due.Things will start happening after that.

this is WHY i am confidant more than ever they will be in LA next year.

oh and that second LA contact of mine I was referencing to,again he works for the media out there in LA so he is a very extremely reliable source.here is the vidoe i have posted many times on this thread where he is interviewing al michaels who debunks the myth that LA is not a football town and the rams did not have good fan support there.

all a LIE that the bitch georgia frontier got the lamestream media to spread so she could move the team to the city she grew up in which is why she murdered her husband to get control of the team.

If her husband was still alive today,they never would have left and still would be in LA.

i would say MY source,a guy who works in the media out there in LA that interviewed michaels is a lot more a reliable of a source than what disinformation agent KISS MY's is of an ALLEGED meeting of rams players and familys at some allged christmas party saying they will be in saint louis next year :lmao::lmao: any rational,objective, reasonable person would as well especially since disinfo agent KISS my like fellow disinfo agent rightwinger has NEVER told the truth on ANYTHING since they first joined this site and started trolling..:lmao::lmao::laugh:

Last edited:
more great points.

You'd think with it being Fan Appreciation Day, the availability of cheap tix, and the Schefter announcement that these fans would've made a statement by packing in the place.

very true.
  • The reason why the Los Angeles RAMS are no longer playing in Los Angeles is because the asshole on the left move to Los Angeles without nfl permission which fragmented the Los Angeles fan base which gave the greedy bitch on the right move to that dump they call St Louis... Excuse me for not commenting further but I have a previous engagement I need to go urinate on Georgia's grave
  • like how he said no matter what city we are in, we need to do more for the fans. Very subtle Kevin, very subtle.
    • Danny, the more he spoke, the clearer it's getting that they want out. Unless the city can blow the team away with a sweetheart deal, the Rams are out! The attendance yesterday SUCKED! A game like that in the Rose Bowl next season would draw 70-75k at a much high ticket price..... It's inevitable!
    • Jerry Leyva: "Oh my.... Mr Demoff did not say that the team was told ANYTHING by the league about relocation. Interesting."

Exactly. Moreover, although the media has said insiders in the NFL report that Goodell has told members of the league that no team can move to LA in 2015, that has yet to be officially announced or declared in a way that indicates it's formal, legally binding policy. Such an announcement may come in the future, but, so far, words to that effect have been just talk via press reports.
    • My contacts tell me the NFL is just trying to get a better stadium deal from Stan so they can make more money. Sounds like a Goodell type move.....Stay tuned, who knows?
      • Even if they get a sweetheart deal, that new stadium will have bills to pay and they are not going to be paid at $9, 50% off this and that. The problem with St. Louis is that they think the problem is fixed with a new stadium, while the real problem is St. Louis itself in fan support no matter how beautiful the new stadium is.
      • they don't have the corporate support nor the suite support to survive in the STL market.
        • Kronkes not going to put up 400 million for a stadium in the junkyard they call Stl!
          :clap2:
          • The vast majority of STL fans realize that the team is already gone. That's why attendance has been so miserable even in week 16 after rumors of LA being shutout for 2015 surfaced.
            • How long does it take to build a stadium. I'm talking about approvals, permits, designing the stadium and then actually building it? I'm asking this because the land in Inglewood wasn't bought too long ago unless they're using the plans from the 90's
              • They said 3 years out until a new stadium. But the question is when did they start planning this. Hollywood park is being demolished right now.
                so much for troll KISS MYS fantasys it would take 5 years.:biggrin:
                • Serious question here. If St. Louis does come up with a proposal to build a new stadium, where are they going to build it? I have not heard anything about site acquisition to build this thing.

• Apparently on the river by the Stan Musial Bridge.
                    • that location is worse than where the EJD is at now. It's an industrial area and farther away from downtown hotels and attractions.
                    • indeed.:lmao:
                    • Who listened to the Radio interview with Demoff? HeE made some hints about a relocation, one giveaway was when he said that Goodell didn't give any formal statement to the Rams that no team will be relocating this next season, he said that they just have to go with what they heard, second, he talked about gaining more fan support, now here was the statement that gave it all away,,,,,,,Demoff said that they will try to gain more fan support in St.Louis or whatever city they are in, hello!!

Last edited:
so much for the rams staying in saint louis.lol

• Whatever rules the NFL comes up with are completely irrelevant. There is no anti-trust exemption for the NFL and they are powerless to stop relocation. Whatever rules they want to come up with are not legally enforceable and most legal scholars have said so. Taglibue exact words were that it was too costly to fight relocation and the NFL stands far too much to lose and would most likely not stand a chance in an anti-trust suit. What matters is the law, not whatever internal rules the NFL comes up with. http://articles.baltimoresun.com/.../1995334142_1...

Forum List

Back