Exit polls show all demographics shifted to GOP after 2012

I love the argument that the GOP now needs to work with Obama... if that were what Americans wanted, why wouldn't they have just voted in more Dems?

Most voters, vote by rote. They vote 'D' or 'R' every election and then complain. The reelection of McConnell and Boehner are cases in point, the Congress has singled digit approval, yet the leadership was returned for another go. Insanity is ..., thus we can expect a pissing contest for another two years.

Nuh uh, the Republican Party is dead. That's what the Dear Leader and Nancy Pelosi say. So this can't be right. You a liar.

Until we elect a majority of representatives in the H. of Rep. and the Senate who are fiscally responsible (note I did not say fiscally conservative, there is a large distinction between the two) and socially liberal (think of expanding the Bill of Rights) we will continue on the road to self destruction.
Nuh uh, the Republican Party is dead. That's what the Dear Leader and Nancy Pelosi say. So this can't be right. You a liar.

Pelosi and Reid never said or acted as if they wanted Bush to FAIL. Do you really believe the behavior and rhetoric was equally noxious? Well, you might, being a dumb shit as well as an asshole. Next time you call me a liar, punk, you best have some evidence.

Until we elect a majority of representatives in the H. of Rep. and the Senate who are fiscally responsible (note I did not say fiscally conservative, there is a large distinction between the two) and socially liberal (think of expanding the Bill of Rights) we will continue on the road to self destruction.

Pelosi and Reid never said or acted as if they wanted Bush to FAIL. Do you really believe the behavior and rhetoric was equally noxious? Well, you might, being a dumb shit as well as an asshole. Next time you call me a liar, punk, you best have some evidence.

Oh man, you're unhinged. Your Election Day disaster really has gotten to you. Pelosi, Reid, and your Dear Leader are pieces of shit. Sorry, but the Republican Party isn't dead. You loons are just gonna have to deal with it.

Seriously, dude, you are a whacked Far Right winger.

You should hear what the new Speaker of the House here says about you weirdos.

"They are so out of here."

Yeah, I am GOP and you are not. Anymore. Ever.

Seriously, dude, you are a whacked Far Right winger.

You should hear what the new Speaker of the House here says about you weirdos.

"They are so out of here."

Yeah, I am GOP and you are not. Anymore. Ever.

Oh stop it. No one here has believed you're a Republican in years. Your shtick is so lame and outdated. You're as a much a Republican as this current asshole President is. So just stop lying, and be who you really are. I mean it's only a Message Board. You're free to be a Democrat wanker. There's lots of your comrades here.

Just come out and be done with it. You're continued lying, only makes you look like a psycho. Why don't you reboot and come back with a new shtick. Give it a shot.

No one believes, Pauli, that you are sane.

You are so lame with your mixed up faux libertarianism nonsense that you are a joke on the Board. You are a board laughing stock.

You know that, don't you, crazy guy?

You are so lame with your mixed up faux libertarianism nonsense that you are a joke on the Board. You are a board laughing stock.

Seriously kook, no one believes you're a Republican. So you can drop the tired shtick now. Just come out and be done with it. We could then have some respect for you. Till then, we can only view you as a loony fraud. Personally, i can't respect liars. You are not a Republican. Period, end of story.

Seriously kook, no one believes you're a Republican. So you can drop the tired shtick now. Just come out and be done with it. We could then have some respect for you. Till then, we can only view you as a loony fraud. Personally, i can't respect liars. You are not a Republican. Period, end of story.

Only some of the turds on the Far Right say that because I call out their antiAmericanism of sexism, racism, ageism, homophobia that hides in a small government smaller tax agenda.

I don't want your respect, because you are not worthy of giving it.

Only some of the turds on the Far Right say that because I call out their antiAmericanism of sexism, racism, ageism, homophobia that hides in a small government smaller tax agenda.

I don't want your respect, because you are not worthy of giving it.

Your posting history proves you are a loony fraud. You're as much a Republican as this current asshole President is. So stop lying to the Board, and yourself. You're coming off as a psycho.

No one has bought your old shtick in years. Yet you continue on with the lying. It's insane. Just think about it a bit and consider coming out and finally being honest with the Board and yourself. Good luck and God bless.

I love the argument that the GOP now needs to work with Obama... if that were what Americans wanted, why wouldn't they have just voted in more Dems?
maybe because the polls show most of us loathe the gop and dem parties equally, but we think the country's going the wrong way and our kids' lives will not be as affluent as ours.

Isn't this a repudiation of the liberal agenda then?

Well now, time to prove you really can think and have: Tell us, what is the liberal agenda and what is the conservative agenda. Don't be shy, tell us what you really 'think'.

My posting history is honorable while many of the freaks far to the right and libertarian wings are not: Paulitician is one of the biggest jokes here.

Forum List

Back