Existence

The odds of a civilization developing on a habitable planet are less than one in 10 billion trillion or one in 10 to the 22nd power of habitable planets.
You read that study wrong.

That was the odds that humans were the first, dumbass.

The probability of a civilization developing on a potentially habitable alien planet would have to be less than one in 10 billion trillion — or one part in 10 to the 22nd power — for humanity to be the first technologically advanced species the cosmos has ever known, according to the study.

#dingfail #6, 782
No offense but you really are dumb. That or dishonest. Probably both. First of all I reported the likelihood of a technological society. That's all.

I guess you and I have different ideas what rare means.

To me rare is one in 10 billion trillion. To you one in 10 billion trillion means common.

The odds of a civilization developing on a habitable planet are less than one in 10 billion trillion or one in 10 to the 22nd power of habitable planets.

The probability of a civilization developing on a potentially habitable alien planet would have to be less than one in 10 billion trillion — or one part in 10 to the 22nd power — for humanity to be the first technologically advanced species the cosmos has ever known, according to the study.

#dingfail #6, 782
No offense but you really are dumb. That or dishonest. Probably both. First of all I reported the likelihood of a technological society. That's all.

I guess you and I have different ideas what rare means.

To me rare is one in 10 billion trillion. To you one in 10 billion trillion means common.
It's not one in ten billion trillion.

One in ten billion trillion is the ODDS IF HUMANITY WAS FIRST.

Do you even comprehension?

Last edited:

Yeah, you are right. I misread it.

Yeah, you are right. I misread it.
And I apologize for calling you dumbass.

Actually? He worded it like a jackass, to be honest.

Forum List

Back