Existence

Only an idiot would argue that life isn't rare in the universe, especially intelligent life which is the pinnacle of creation.
Assumes facts not in evidence, like all you feeble minded fuckery
Science does that all the time.
Science tests assumptions, they don't state them as fact like you do, #dingerred
GT, you do realize science also uses proxies and extrapolations, right?

You see a lot of life teeming in our solar system. Extrapolate that.

Only an idiot would argue that life isn't rare in the universe, especially intelligent life which is the pinnacle of creation.
Science tests assumptions, they don't state them as fact like you do, #dingerred

You don't extrapolate data from one solar system, which we can't even adequately explore, when there are 30 Billion planets in our Galaxy ALONE and over 100 Billion in the observable Universe.

It doesn't take a Dingett Scientist to figure that out.

It's comical that a thumper would bring up the issue of proxies and extrapolation. Talking serpents, anyone?

It's comical that a thumper would bring up the issue of proxies and extrapolation. Talking serpents, anyone?
You need to dehumanize me because you have no valid argument.

I don't have that problem because I have science on my side.

I have not gotten within 100 miles of God in this thread. The only one bringing God into this conversation is you. Ya thumper.

You don't extrapolate data from one solar system, which we can't even adequately explore, when there are 30 Billion planets in our Galaxy ALONE and over 100 Billion in the observable Universe.

Actually science does extrapolate on what they know. Do some google searches on this subject, GT.

Actually science does extrapolate on what they know. Do some google searches on this subject, GT.
"ON WHAT THEY KNOW"

WELL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHIT SHERLOCK

"ON WHAT THEY KNOW"

And that is what they extrapolate off of. Yes.

"ON WHAT THEY KNOW"

Correct - and of the 100 billion GALAXIES, quantity of life is Unknown in: all of them.

So, life's probability is currently unknown ~ and when they're not merely speculating, as typical humans do ~ science doesn't speak to how much life is in the universe.

It's an unknown.

I have not gotten within 100 miles of God in this thread. The only one bringing God into this conversation is you. Ya thumper.
Your agenda could not be clearer. Your continued attempts to denigrate the non-religious colors so much of your cutting and pasting.

"ON WHAT THEY KNOW"

Correct - and of the 100 billion GALAXIES, quantity of life is Unknown in: all of them.

So, life's probability is currently unknown ~ and when they're not merely speculating, as typical humans do ~ science doesn't speak to how much life is in the universe.

It's an unknown.
No. Life's probability is not unknown, GT. We know life exists.

Your agenda could not be clearer. Your continued attempts to denigrate the non-religious colors so much of your cutting and pasting.
You are denigrated by facts.

"ON WHAT THEY KNOW"

It's an unknown.
Yea, it is unknown. We don't have the capability at the moment to determine how much life is in the universe, no matter how #dingerred that makes you.

"ON WHAT THEY KNOW"

It's an unknown.
Yea, it is unknown. We don't have the capability at the moment to determine how much life is in the universe, no matter how #dingerred that makes you.
You do realize that scientists have evaluated this, right?

"ON WHAT THEY KNOW"

It's an unknown.
You do realize that scientists have evaluated this, right?
Dingdong, it doesnt matter WHAT you say. They dont even know if there's life on Europa, let alone how much life is in the entire fucking universe.

The odds of a civilization developing on a habitable planet are less than one in 10 billion trillion or one in 10 to the 22nd power of habitable planets.

One might want to visit the NASA website before sticking his foot too far down his throat. And by one, I mean GT.

The odds of a civilization developing on a habitable planet are less than one in 10 billion trillion or one in 10 to the 22nd power of habitable planets.
You read that study wrong.

That was the odds that humans were the first, dumbass.

The probability of a civilization developing on a potentially habitable alien planet would have to be less than one in 10 billion trillion — or one part in 10 to the 22nd power — for humanity to be the first technologically advanced species the cosmos has ever known, according to the study.

#dingfail #6, 782

"But even that guess — one chance in a trillion — implies that what has happened here on Earth with humanity has in fact happened about 10 billion other times over cosmic history."

:itsok:

Forum List

Back