Existence

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
All states of being have cause.

What caused the initial state of existence?

I recall picking up sea shells and finding some that start from a single cell. From that single cell a whole mass can self procreate into a beautiful coral. On a spiritual level creation is breathed (by word) into existence. Our planet, the universe and ourselves are so intricately designed I can't imagine ever knowing all the ins and outs of it from a human's perspective. Even in the spirit there are limitations to the knowledge we are given and I am sure there is a purpose for that.

"I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence... Believe me, everything that we call chance today won't make sense anymore. To me it is clear that we exists in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance." Kaku

Everything points to the laws of nature being in place before space and time were created. Laws which determined what was possible to exist and what was not possible to exist. Laws which controlled the evolution of matter since the beginning of time until today. Laws which ultimately produced intelligence from the matter that was created when space and time were created. A phenomenon whose potential existed before space and time itself. Now given that laws are a product of intelligence and that intelligence is the product of the evolution of matter, is it that hard to grasp the possibility that intelligence has always existed and will always exist. And rather than emerging as a late outgrowth in the evolution of matter and life, has existed always as the matrix, the source and condition of physical reality - that the stuff of which physical reality is composed is mind-stuff. It is Mind that has composed a physical universe that breeds life, and so eventually evolves creatures that know and create.

I recall picking up sea shells and finding some that start from a single cell. From that single cell a whole mass can self procreate into a beautiful coral. On a spiritual level creation is breathed (by word) into existence. Our planet, the universe and ourselves are so intricately designed I can't imagine ever knowing all the ins and outs of it from a human's perspective. Even in the spirit there are limitations to the knowledge we are given and I am sure there is a purpose for that.
I don't know that there is a purpose for our limitations of knowledge, but our ability to be humble and bow before that which is intricate and complex beyond our comprehension is a good thing.

"I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence... Believe me, everything that we call chance today won't make sense anymore. To me it is clear that we exists in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance." Kaku

Everything points to the laws of nature being in place before space and time were created. Laws which determined what was possible to exist and what was not possible to exist. Laws which controlled the evolution of matter since the beginning of time until today. Laws which ultimately produced intelligence from the matter that was created when space and time were created. A phenomenon whose potential existed before space and time itself. Now given that laws are a product of intelligence and that intelligence is the product of the evolution of matter, is it that hard to grasp the possibility that intelligence has always existed and will always exist. And rather than emerging as a late outgrowth in the evolution of matter and life, has existed always as the matrix, the source and condition of physical reality - that the stuff of which physical reality is composed is mind-stuff. It is Mind that has composed a physical universe that breeds life, and so eventually evolves creatures that know and create.
Ding, laws are just accurate observations of how the universe works. The observer created them, not some cosmic intelligence.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

Ding, laws are just accurate observations of how the universe works. The observer created them, not some cosmic intelligence.

How do such "laws" even exist? Where did the machinations of such "laws" come from?

Last edited:
I don't know that there is a purpose for our limitations of knowledge, but our ability to be humble and bow before that which is intricate and complex beyond our comprehension is a good thing.
Our brains couldn't contain it all for sure. Only so much fits in in one lifetime here in the flesh and I do believe we are supposed to take some time for enjoyment in the beauty of the creation. Personally I can say I have failed in that department at times. I am very grateful for the times we were afforded the ability to travel and see so many wonderful things and meet so many different people in those years. Some of my family members think I wasted talent because I wasn't creating artworks during those years but I can't say I regret that as there were so many other things to learn about and see.

Actually I believe you may be wrong in that aspect as a spiritual eternal being even boundaries (laws) are set. If one takes the time to observe earth and its earthlings we can pretty easily see why certain boundaries and limitations were not supposed to be crossed. Knowledge through the ages created destructive things so many times under the auspices of people thinking or claiming that they were doing a good thing.

How do such "laws" even exist? Where did the machinations of such "laws" come from?
I don't know. Pretty cool, huh?

Our brains couldn't contain it all for sure. Only so much fits in in one lifetime here in the flesh and I do believe we are supposed to take some time for enjoyment in the beauty of the creation. Personally I can say I have failed in that department at times. I am very grateful for the times we were afforded the ability to travel and see so many wonderful things and meet so many different people in those years. Some of my family members think I wasted talent because I wasn't creating artworks during those years but I can't say I regret that as there were so many other things to learn about and see.
The more an artist sees and realizes about the world, the better their art. I doubt you "wasted" anything in that department, Rodishi.

The more an artist sees and realizes about the world, the better their art. I doubt you "wasted" anything in that department, Rodishi.
There was a sorta famous art promoter years ago that wanted to make me famous for my oil paintings but I made the choice to follow the contracting instead. I don't regret that as I would have missed so much I learned in all of those experiences.

But the laws existed before space and time existed. Otherwise there would have been no rules that governed the creation of space and time. Everything is information based. Information is the domain of intelligence. It is the language of intelligence.

The attributes for the solution to the first cause conundrum is something that is eternal and unchanging.

There was a sorta famous art promoter years ago that wanted to make me famous for my oil paintings but I made the choice to follow the contracting instead. I don't regret that as I would have missed so much I learned in all of those experiences.
That's good. One should minimize regret whenever possible. The human mind does not do well with conflict between thought and action. I'm curious if you kept painting just for fun.

Last edited:

Let me ask you this. Is it reasonable to believe that one of the aspects of the nature of intelligence is to create intelligence? And I'm not talking about procreation. I am talking about creating. In other words it is perfectly natural for intelligence to create intelligence?

Last edited:

The only logical answer is a Creator. But those who reject God believe the big lie so that they can sleep at night, because they know that they have rejected God, and they know the price that they must pay.

But the laws existed before space and time existed. Otherwise there would have been no rules that governed the creation of space and time. Everything is information based. Information is the domain of intelligence. It is the language of intelligence.
I think you've got the wrong end of the stick. Yes, everything behaves within certain parameters just because they do. That's the Thing-ed-ness of Things. You're saying a caterpillar isn't three inches long until we've invented the ruler. The caterpillar was ALWAYS three inches long. We humans devised a measurement system but it didn't change the caterpillar in any way and it didn't require a ruler for the caterpillar to come into existence.

Let me ask you this. Is it reasonable to believe that one of the aspects of the nature of intelligence is to create intelligence? And I'm not talking about procreation. I am talking about creating. In other words it is perfectly natural for intelligence to create intelligence?
I have no idea what you're asking. Dumb it down

The only logical answer is a Creator. But those who reject God believe the big lie so that they can sleep at night, because they know that they have rejected God, and they know the price that they must pay.
Creation is awesome. A Big Daddy Creator who forces everyone to admire him? Sounds more like Ropey. Not buying that.

Forum List

Back