Exactly Two Minutes

We're hearing a lot of whining this morning about the unfair tactics used against Roy Moore. This is hilarious, considering all the lies and false accusations the very same tards hurled against the Clintons and Obama.
No, they were all true. That's why I held my nose and voted against Hillary and her commie predecessor.
No, the accusations of pedophilia were bullshit.

How's that "voting for the lesser of two evils" shit working out for ya?

We keep getting more and more evil choices.

Now we're down to deciding about whether or not to elect an accused child molester who has an actual living, breathing accuser.

What astounds me about Trump voters is that they'll drop to their knees for any anonymous Tom, Dick, or Harry with a fake Obamacare sob story, yet they refuse to believe women who are willing to swear under oath that they were assaulted.
As opposed to the Russian collusion story that Democrats literally created after they were too stupid to understand what Trump said about Russia possibly handing over Hillary’s deleted emails?

The Republican special counsel assigned by a sitting Republican kinda blows the holy shit out of your story.

Along with the pair of indictments. If Dems 'made it up', those two wouldn't have pled guilty.

No, they were all true. That's why I held my nose and voted against Hillary and her commie predecessor.

Now we're down to deciding about whether or not to elect an accused child molester who has an actual living, breathing accuser.

What astounds me about Trump voters is that they'll drop to their knees for any anonymous Tom, Dick, or Harry with a fake Obamacare sob story, yet they refuse to believe women who are willing to swear under oath that they were assaulted.

Or 16 intelligence agencies who all affirm the Russians interfered with our election.

It was 4 out of 17.

Yes, 17 intelligence agencies really did say Russia was behind hacking

On Oct. 7, the Department of Homeland Security and Office of the Director of National Intelligence issued a joint statement on behalf of the U.S. Intelligence Community. The USIC is made up of 16 agencies, in addition to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.

But still Trump supporters believe a game show host because he says he believes Putin.

You can't fix stupid.
If Trump supporters were stupid we would simply riot and wear pussy hats when things didn’t go our way, or acquire therapy dogs for the supposed trauma that we were too stupid to understand doesn’t actually exist.

...or destroy statues

...or block roads to oppose candidate’s ralllies

...or attempt to associate German surnames with Nazis

...or basically anything that Democrats regularly do as the IQ and education level for average Democratic Party voter sinks into the abyss.

Or 16 intelligence agencies who all affirm the Russians interfered with our election.

It was 4 out of 17.

On Oct. 7, the Department of Homeland Security and Office of the Director of National Intelligence issued a joint statement on behalf of the U.S. Intelligence Community. The USIC is made up of 16 agencies, in addition to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.

But still Trump supporters believe a game show host because he says he believes Putin.

You can't fix stupid.
If Trump supporters were stupid we would simply riot and wear pussy hats when things didn’t go our way, or acquire therapy dogs for the supposed trauma that we were too stupid to understand doesn’t actually exist.

If Trump supporters were stupid, they'd believe that only 4 of 17 intel agencies affirmed that Russia interfered in our election. Rather than 16 (or 17, if you count the Office of the Direction of National Intelligence as well) that actually did.

If Trump supporters were stupid, they'd ignore those agencies and instead believe Trump.....because he gullibly believed Putin.

And as you've demonstrated, Trump supporters do exactly that.

As I said, you can't fix stupid.

And yet, the high tax rate allowed us to build the Interstate Highway system, which was one of the largest public spending projects in the country's history while putting people to work. The high tax rate brought in enough money to fund the GI Bill, which gave military veterans affordable access to a college education and added a productive pool of highly-educated employees to the work force at a time American businesses were willing to pay handsomely for engineering and management skills.
POWERFUL!!!
It is not necessary to have a high tax rate to achieve those things.

We don't have them now...why not?
Our tax rates are much higher than they need to be, because of tax expenditures.

In fact, things are going to get worse now since the GOP and Trump are lowering the corporate tax rate without removing the government gifts to corporations which drove the corporate rate so high to begin with.

Republicans and pseudocons are against adding more debt, except when Trump does it.

We're hearing a lot of whining this morning about the unfair tactics used against Roy Moore. This is hilarious, considering all the lies and false accusations the very same tards hurled against the Clintons and Obama.

As opposed to the Russian collusion story that Democrats literally created after they were too stupid to understand what Trump said about Russia possibly handing over Hillary’s deleted emails?

The Republican special counsel assigned by a sitting Republican kinda blows the holy shit out of your story.

Along with the pair of indictments. If Dems 'made it up', those two wouldn't have pled guilty.
The indictments prove absolutely nothing other than Trump was right to fire them when he did. The special counsel is a travesty that Republicans now understand to be a joke.

The fact that Hillary isn’t indicted for doing worse than Flynn blows the credibility of the FBI out of the water.

The fact that the supposed “Russian hacking” story that the intelligence agency came up with based on Democrat hearsay has been debunked completely invalidates anything the intel community will ever come up with.

It was 4 out of 17.

You can't fix stupid.

If Trump supporters were stupid, they'd believe that only 4 of 17 intel agencies affirmed that Russia interfered in our election. Rather than 16 (or 17, if you count the Office of the Direction of National Intelligence as well) that actually did.

If Trump supporters were stupid, they'd ignore those agencies and instead believe Trump.....because he gullibly believed Putin.

LOL

Stupid doesn’t even begin to describe you or your party.

The same party that literally blamed Comey for Hillary losing is the same party that wants to impeach Trump for firing Comey.

The same party that once embraced Wikileaks as the go to source for information is the same party that actually believes that Russia is an enemy of the US and it controls Wikileaks, and this is after Obama had a “Russia reset button”(aka Obama wanted to suck up to Putin) that you dipshits cheered for.

You can’t fix severe mental retardation.

The indictments prove absolutely nothing other than Trump was right to fire them when he did. The special counsel is a travesty that Republicans now understand to be a joke.

The indicatments prove that a grand jury found the evidence compelling enough to charge them. And there are not one but TWO guilty pleas.

Psst...that's where they admit that they committed the crimes. So there's no debate on whether or not they did.

The fact that Hillary isn’t indicted for doing worse than Flynn blows the credibility of the FBI out of the water.

Hillary did worse than Flynn....according to who? See, you keep conflating whatever you imagine with the actual findings of the FBI. And I trust the FBI way more than I trust you on issues of law enforcement.

The fact that the supposed “Russian hacking” story that the intelligence agency came up with based on Democrat hearsay has been debunked completely invalidates anything the intel community will ever come up with.

Based on democrat hearsay....according to who? Again, you citing you. And we've already firmly established you're not the best source (4 our 17 intel agencies anyone?)

The pair of guilty pleas blows the shit out of your story. As it demonstrates elegantly that there were definitely crimes in the Trump team to investigate.

Ignore as you will. Alas, the world doesn't disappear just because you close your eyes.

It was 4 out of 17.

You can't fix stupid.

LOL

The same party that literally blamed Comey for Hillary losing is the same party that wants to impeach Trump for firing Comey.

The same party that once embraced Wikileaks as the go to source for information is the same party that actually believes that Russia is an enemy of the US and it controls Wikileaks, and this is after Obama had a “Russia reset button”(aka Obama wanted to suck up to Putin) that you dipshits cheered for.

Sorry, but the schizo in this picture is Trump.

Love: Trump Praises FBI Decision to Continue Investigation Into Clinton's Emails

Hate: Trump Turns on the F.B.I. After Comey Clears Clinton

True Love: Pres. Trump nuzzles FBI Director James Comey’s cheek after blowing him a kiss at White House event

Hate: F.B.I. Director James Comey Is Fired by Trump

It was 4 out of 17.

You can't fix stupid.

LOL

Sticks and stones may break my bones.....but 4 indictments and 2 guilty pleas make me giggle.

But tell us again how only 4 of 17 intel agencies affirmed that Russia interfered in our elections again? It makes me giggle too.

I've been having a lot of fun the past two days exposing the hypocrites by dredging up their pedophilia accusations against the Clintons. Fucking schizo hypocrites.

This morning I was thinking about Senator-elect Jones and the fact his re-election campaign will coincide with Trump's re-election campaign in 2020.

The chances of Jones getting re-elected are directly correlated to how much the American people will turn out to kick Trump to the curb.

Of course, this depends on the Democratic party choosing a presidential candidate who won't snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

The rising tide of the Democratic presidential candidate will lift Jones's boat.

That then led to my pondering who the Democratic candidate will be. Right now, people assume Elizabeth Warren will be in the race.

Which then made me realize that exactly two minutes after a Democratic front runner emerges, the very same tards who are whining about unfair tactics this morning will return to their tried and true lies and false accusations propaganda generating machines to give them bullshit-laden memes to parrot.

Exactly two minutes. Watch and see. "Governor Blankety-blank was seen throwing puppies into rush hour traffic 25 years ago!"

Two minutes.

I'm being optimistic.
Yeah but you won't see rioting and shit burning to the ground. Big diffrence between a Democrat losing and when it happens to a Republican. Sticks and stones may break some bones but words won't do jack shit.

I've been having a lot of fun the past two days exposing the hypocrites by dredging up their pedophilia accusations against the Clintons. Fucking schizo hypocrites.

This morning I was thinking about Senator-elect Jones and the fact his re-election campaign will coincide with Trump's re-election campaign in 2020.

The chances of Jones getting re-elected are directly correlated to how much the American people will turn out to kick Trump to the curb.

Of course, this depends on the Democratic party choosing a presidential candidate who won't snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

The rising tide of the Democratic presidential candidate will lift Jones's boat.

That then led to my pondering who the Democratic candidate will be. Right now, people assume Elizabeth Warren will be in the race.

Which then made me realize that exactly two minutes after a Democratic front runner emerges, the very same tards who are whining about unfair tactics this morning will return to their tried and true lies and false accusations propaganda generating machines to give them bullshit-laden memes to parrot.

Exactly two minutes. Watch and see. "Governor Blankety-blank was seen throwing puppies into rush hour traffic 25 years ago!"

Two minutes.

I'm being optimistic.
Yeah but you won't see rioting and shit burning to the ground. Big diffrence between a Democrat losing and when it happens to a Republican. Sticks and stones may break some bones but words won't do jack shit.

C'mon, Thunder......you've got to see how funny some of this shit is:

"Lock her up! Lock her up! Lock her up!"

Fast forward one year....

"Its so unfair to accuse Moore of something he's never been convicted of. Innocent until proven guilty!"

I don't care who you are...that's funny right there.

The indicatments prove that a grand jury found the evidence compelling enough to charge them. And there are not one but TWO guilty pleas.

Psst...that's where they admit that they committed the crimes. So there's no debate on whether or not they did.

Hillary did worse than Flynn....according to who? See, you keep conflating whatever you imagine with the actual findings of the FBI. And I trust the FBI way more than I trust you on issues of law enforcement.

Based on democrat hearsay....according to who? Again, you citing you. And we've already firmly established you're not the best source (4 our 17 intel agencies anyone?)

The pair of guilty pleas blows the shit out of your story. As it demonstrates elegantly that there were definitely crimes in the Trump team to investigate.

Ignore as you will. Alas, the world doesn't disappear just because you close your eyes.
LOL

Flynn was indicted for lying to the FBI DURING the investigation, dipshit. Without the investigation Flynn wouldn’t be indicted, because he would have nothing to plead guilty to, because the FBI wouldn’t be talking to him.

Hillary lied to the FBI several times during an investigation that was specifically about her, and the lies were actually based on what was being investigated. Hillary would have been indicted that day if the FBI was worth a plug nickel, but it clearly no longer is.

All this pathetic “special counsel” is is an extra way for Democrats to dig dirt on Trump for the elections.

You better pray to God they find something damaging.

Two minutes.

I'm being optimistic.

"Its so unfair to accuse Moore of something he's never been convicted of. Innocent until proven guilty!"

Remember that time when Comey described Clinton as extremely negligent. I have some experience handling classified material and that sort of description could lead to a lot of years breaking big rocks into little rocks for most people.

You mean like trying to throw your opponent in jail after winning an election?
Or, trying to throw your opponent in jail after he wins an election.
:lol:

You don't have the moral high ground here.
I said at the very beginning it was a huge mistake to try to impeach Trump. From the very beginning. And I have consistently said Trump is not going to be impeached, Hillary is not going to jail, and the Beatles are not getting back together.

But how quickly you forget the weekly topics on this forum demanding Obama's impeachment. For eight years. Non-stop.

I am not happy with the attempts to impeach Trump, but I can't deny I am enjoying the tards getting bitch slapped by karma. And I can't deny poking them with a stick. They deserve it.

I think he will resign. Mueller's getting too close to the money-laundering operation and that's Trump's biggest source of income. It would be nice if an investigation into his sexual misconduct would get started.

Fuck with him enough and he will go back to his old life of watching TV eight hours a day and playing golf....Oh....wait...that's what he does now.
Well, if anything takes Trump down, it will be the money laundering thing, not the Russia collusion horseshit.

If it turns out Trump laundered ill-gotten gains, or laundered money to evade taxes, his apologists will whine that Mueller went too far afield in his zeal to take Trump down.

But breaking the law is breaking the law.
Sorta like the Clinton Crime Foundation?

That actually is not true. 16 intelligence agencies did not affirm that.

It was 4 out of 17.

You can't fix stupid.

And you can’t trust dishonest people.

It was 4 out of 17.

You can't fix stupid.

LOL

Sticks and stones may break my bones.....but 4 indictments and 2 guilty pleas make me giggle.

But tell us again how only 4 of 17 intel agencies affirmed that Russia interfered in our elections again? It makes me giggle too.

You are giggling because your lies are getting attention.

Two minutes.

I'm being optimistic.

Remember that time when Comey described Clinton as extremely negligent. I have some experience handling classified material and that sort of description could lead to a lot of years breaking big rocks into little rocks for most people.

Says you, citing yourself. Legal experts galore agreed that there would be no charges. The FBI found no grounds for them. Both are more credible than you.

That actually is not true. 16 intelligence agencies did not affirm that.

Actually they did.

Ignore as you will. Mueller certainly won't.

You can't fix stupid.

LOL

You are giggling because your lies are getting attention.

I'm giggling because you're just so spectacularly uninformed.

Forum List

Back