Exactly Two Minutes

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
We're hearing a lot of whining this morning about the unfair tactics used against Roy Moore. This is hilarious, considering all the lies and false accusations the very same tards hurled against the Clintons and Obama.

I've been having a lot of fun the past two days exposing the hypocrites by dredging up their pedophilia accusations against the Clintons. Fucking schizo hypocrites.

This morning I was thinking about Senator-elect Jones and the fact his re-election campaign will coincide with Trump's re-election campaign in 2020.

The chances of Jones getting re-elected are directly correlated to how much the American people will turn out to kick Trump to the curb.

Of course, this depends on the Democratic party choosing a presidential candidate who won't snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

The rising tide of the Democratic presidential candidate will lift Jones's boat.

That then led to my pondering who the Democratic candidate will be. Right now, people assume Elizabeth Warren will be in the race.

Which then made me realize that exactly two minutes after a Democratic front runner emerges, the very same tards who are whining about unfair tactics this morning will return to their tried and true lies and false accusations propaganda generating machines to give them bullshit-laden memes to parrot.

Exactly two minutes. Watch and see. "Governor Blankety-blank was seen throwing puppies into rush hour traffic 25 years ago!"

Two minutes.

I'm being optimistic.

Last edited:
We're hearing a lot of whining this morning about the unfair tactics used against Roy Moore. This is hilarious, considering all the lies and false accusations the very same tards hurled against the Clintons and Obama.
No, they were all true. That's why I held my nose and voted against Hillary and her commie predecessor.

No, they were all true. That's why I held my nose and voted against Hillary and her commie predecessor.
No, the accusations of pedophilia were bullshit.

How's that "voting for the lesser of two evils" shit working out for ya?

We keep getting more and more evil choices.

Now we're down to deciding about whether or not to elect an accused child molester who has an actual living, breathing accuser.

The Pseudocon Hate Machine won't make any arguments about the Democrat's policies.

It will be all personal slander.

Exactly two minutes. That's how long it will take these whining hypocrites to return to form.

Two minutes, because that's how long it takes them to read a headline on their propaganda site and then copy and paste it.

Dunno which specific lies you are addressing but I hope this isn't a "they didn't do anything wrong" stance.

Now we're down to deciding about whether or not to elect an accused child molester who has an actual living, breathing accuser.
It's working out great, getting conservative supreme court justices. Economy is booming. Tax reform looking like it's gonna come through. Life is good!

Democrats employed 3rd world tactics and won by using them.

How the republicans allowed themselves to be beaten by bunch of far left Alinsky radicals is beyond me. A complete embarrassment, but then republicans are mostly competent in losing. Maybe the Marxists deserve to have the country if this is the level at which they are played against.

Vote the Rinos out already FFS. And don't replace them with even worse - democrats.

It's working out great, getting conservative supreme court justices. Economy is booming. Tax reform looking like it's gonna come through. Life is good!
When you open your record high medical and insurance bills, try to tell yourself life is good.

We had a 300% increase in the Dow while Obama was President, and millions of lost jobs recovered. Did you jump into topics to brag on him and say life is good?

Didn't think so, hypocrite.

You'll be one of the ones I am talking about. Exactly two minutes.

Democrats employed 3rd world tactics and won by using them.

How the republicans allowed themselves to be beaten by bunch of far left Alinsky radicals is beyond me. A complete embarrassment, but then republicans are mostly competent in losing. Maybe the Marxists deserve to have the country if this is the level at which they are played against.
Hey, thanks for putting your whining down on record.

We'll remember that when you forget how you so deplored "3rd world tactics" exactly two minutes after a Democratic front runner begins to emerge.

Dunno which specific lies you are addressing but I hope this isn't a "they didn't do anything wrong" stance.
Pedophilia.

Tit for tat.

Karma, baby. Karma.
all i can tell you about that are the reports of bill going to pedo-island a few times, or at least his name being on the flight records. but given the state of media today you can find whatever you want if you dig hard enough and/or create your own "news" page and post whatever you want - i just don't trust 'em.

creepy uncle joe biden? seen enough youtube videos to know the guy is out there. bill? dudes a hound of the first order but i've never seen these tendencies out of him so i leave 'em alone.

"3rd world tactics".

You mean like trying to throw your opponent in jail after winning an election?

It doesn't get more third world than that! That's some real third world bullshit.

I've been having a lot of fun the past two days exposing the hypocrites by dredging up their pedophilia accusations against the Clintons. Fucking schizo hypocrites.

This morning I was thinking about Senator-elect Jones and the fact his re-election campaign will coincide with Trump's re-election campaign in 2020.

The chances of Jones getting re-elected are directly correlated to how much the American people will turn out to kick Trump to the curb.

Of course, this depends on the Democratic party choosing a presidential candidate who won't snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

The rising tide of the Democratic presidential candidate will lift Jones's boat.

That then lead to my pondering who the Democratic candidate will be. Right now, people assume Elizabeth Warren will be in the race.

Which then made me realize that exactly two minutes after a Democratic front runner emerges, the very same tards who are whining about unfair tactics this morning will return to their tried and true lies and false accusations propaganda generating machines to give them bullshit-laden memes to parrot.

Exactly two minutes. Watch and see. "Governor Blankety-blank was seen throwing puppies into rush hour traffic 25 years ago!"

Two minutes.

I'm being optimistic.

"For the record, nobody takes that fool g5000 serious at all...he has zero credibility here. He toes the line down the middle to increase his fun factor here twofold. He's a copy and paste clown who plagiarizes shit from the net as he has no genuine content or point of view of his own.
I'm sure he has an awesome life though."

You mean you think the accusations against Roy Moore were bullshit? Lies?

That then lead to my pondering who the Democratic candidate will be. Right now, people assume Elizabeth Warren will be in the race.

Two minutes.

I'm being optimistic.

"For the record, nobody takes that fool g5000 serious at all...he has zero credibility here. He toes the line down the middle to increase his fun factor here twofold. He's a copy and paste clown who plagiarizes shit from the net as he has no genuine content or point of view of his own.
Thank you for posting in my topic to tell me you don't pay attention to anything I say. :lol:

"3rd world tactics".

You mean like trying to throw your opponent in jail after winning an election?

It doesn't get more third world than that! That's some real third world bullshit.
The dems finally got Hill to stop relitigating the election she blew, but they may be very happy to have Trump relitigate it. In fact, Trump seems more than eager to get the Russiagate thing over.

Two minutes.

I'm being optimistic.

Ah, trying your hand at your own brand of fake news? Speak for yourself. G5 is one of the brightest people on here. And there's only a few.

You mean you think the accusations against Roy Moore were bullshit? Lies?
I'm saying payback is a bitch.

Karma.

I've had a lot of fun the past two days busting the hypocrites wide open with their own words.

And exactly two minutes after they return to form, I will have just as much fun busting them AGAIN with their own words whining about false accusations.

Two minutes.

I'm being optimistic.
G, I don't believe Alabama has any intention of becoming a blue state. This was an extreme situation and they handled it well, but don't be hoping for Dem wins in red states just because of this.

Forum List

Back