Exactly Two Minutes

There were no ‘unfair’ tactics used against Moore.

Only the facts were used against Moore: the fact that Moore is a bigot, an enemy of the Constitution, with nothing but contempt for the Constitution’s case law and the rule of law.

Moore lost the consequence of his hate and bigotry, because he ran a poor campaign, and because Democrats are energized and motivated to oppose the bigotry and hate propagated by Trump and far too many Republicans like Moore.

Jones took the high road

You did not see him holding press conferences with Moore accusers like Trump did

And yet, the high tax rate allowed us to build the Interstate Highway system, which was one of the largest public spending projects in the country's history while putting people to work. The high tax rate brought in enough money to fund the GI Bill, which gave military veterans affordable access to a college education and added a productive pool of highly-educated employees to the work force at a time American businesses were willing to pay handsomely for engineering and management skills.
POWERFUL!!!
It is not necessary to have a high tax rate to achieve those things.

But I get the feeling Rand Paul is only a libertarian because he doesn't want to let his daddy down.
I get that very same feeling about him.

We need Penn Jillette to run.
:lol:
Uh, I know from personal experience that Penn likes young girls, too.

He's a pig.

And a very militant atheist. No Republican would ever vote for him. He'd be slaughtered in the primaries.

Really? Why, are you a young girl?

But I get the feeling Rand Paul is only a libertarian because he doesn't want to let his daddy down.

He's a pig.

And a very militant atheist. No Republican would ever vote for him. He'd be slaughtered in the primaries.

I used to belong to an organization of which Penn was also a member. One of the reasons I left that organization was because of an incident involving Penn and a young girl.

He's a pig.

I used to belong to an organization of which Penn was also a member. One of the reasons I left that organization was because of an incident involving Penn and a young girl.

Oh.

And yet, the high tax rate allowed us to build the Interstate Highway system, which was one of the largest public spending projects in the country's history while putting people to work. The high tax rate brought in enough money to fund the GI Bill, which gave military veterans affordable access to a college education and added a productive pool of highly-educated employees to the work force at a time American businesses were willing to pay handsomely for engineering and management skills.
POWERFUL!!!
It is not necessary to have a high tax rate to achieve those things.

We don't have them now...why not?

"3rd world tactics".

You mean like trying to throw your opponent in jail after winning an election?

It doesn't get more third world than that! That's some real third world bullshit.

Third world, you are such a dumbass. Just a blond little slave. The token negro or as LBJ would Say “nigra” did more to turn our government into a third world model then any other in history. Soon, you will switch jobs from special military KKK investigator to a mechete wielding thug in no time.

Clinton received 2.9 million more votes, but Trump campaigned where the EC votes were(.) He should not be hard to beat, though the economy is OK, he has yet to start a war.

He also had help from Vladimir and Russian propaganda.

Even that wouldn't have mattered if coney hadn't done what he did 10 days before the election.

Maybe he should have said the trump campaign was under investigation -- which it was.

This morning I was thinking about Senator-elect Jones and the fact his re-election campaign will coincide with Trump's re-election campaign in 2020.

The chances of Jones getting re-elected are directly correlated to how much the American people will turn out to kick Trump to the curb.

I think Jones will be the Democrats' Scott Brown.

There are real actual flight logs showing Bill's numerous trips to Lolita Island with him ditching the Secret Service on many occasions. Nobody ever wrote in "Bill Clinton" in a different colored pen 4 decades later. Remember when you told us that he ditch the Secret Service to "save money"?

In any event, Lizzy Cheekbones is still not a real Indian, but a lunatic who think she has "Cherokee cheekbones"

Run her. I fucking dare you

This morning I was thinking about Senator-elect Jones and the fact his re-election campaign will coincide with Trump's re-election campaign in 2020.

The chances of Jones getting re-elected are directly correlated to how much the American people will turn out to kick Trump to the curb.

I think Jones will be the Democrats' Scott Brown.

Probably true

His victory was a lot like Scott Brown's except I doubt if Jones could cut it as a Cosmopolitan model

Democrats employed 3rd world tactics and won by using them.

How the republicans allowed themselves to be beaten by bunch of far left Alinsky radicals is beyond me. A complete embarrassment, but then republicans are mostly competent in losing. Maybe the Marxists deserve to have the country if this is the level at which they are played against.

Vote the Rinos out already FFS. And don't replace them with even worse - democrats.

Moore should have taken legal action his very first accuser. Show us the "evidence" or it's pistols at sunrise. He let them pile on

"The Clintons"? We saw a freaking president lie in front of the cameras when he knew his DNA was on the pizza delivery girl's dress. Clinton forced the media to engage in a freaking argument about the difference between sodomy and sexual relations. These weren't forty year old accusations, Monica was barely older than his daughter. Next thing you know Bill decides to bomb freaking Europe while the 9-11 terrorists were going to flight school in freaking Florida.

Jones will be the best Senator Alabama has ever seen (not hard to do)

"The Clintons"? We saw a freaking president lie in front of the cameras when he knew his DNA was on the pizza delivery girl's dress. Clinton forced the media to engage in a freaking argument about the difference between sodomy and sexual relations. These weren't forty year old accusations, Monica was barely older than his daughter. Next thing you know Bill decides to bomb freaking Europe while the 9-11 terrorists were going to flight school in freaking Florida.

You may not be able to tell the difference between sexual relations with consenting adults and an adult forcing himself on a 14 year old girl.

But the voters of Alabama apparently could.

We're hearing a lot of whining this morning about the unfair tactics used against Roy Moore. This is hilarious, considering all the lies and false accusations the very same tards hurled against the Clintons and Obama.
No, they were all true. That's why I held my nose and voted against Hillary and her commie predecessor.
No, the accusations of pedophilia were bullshit.

How's that "voting for the lesser of two evils" shit working out for ya?

We keep getting more and more evil choices.

Now we're down to deciding about whether or not to elect an accused child molester who has an actual living, breathing accuser.

What astounds me about Trump voters is that they'll drop to their knees for any anonymous Tom, Dick, or Harry with a fake Obamacare sob story, yet they refuse to believe women who are willing to swear under oath that they were assaulted.

We're hearing a lot of whining this morning about the unfair tactics used against Roy Moore. This is hilarious, considering all the lies and false accusations the very same tards hurled against the Clintons and Obama.
No, they were all true. That's why I held my nose and voted against Hillary and her commie predecessor.

Now we're down to deciding about whether or not to elect an accused child molester who has an actual living, breathing accuser.

What astounds me about Trump voters is that they'll drop to their knees for any anonymous Tom, Dick, or Harry with a fake Obamacare sob story, yet they refuse to believe women who are willing to swear under oath that they were assaulted.

Or 16 intelligence agencies who all affirm the Russians interfered with our election.

Or 16 intelligence agencies who all affirm the Russians interfered with our election.

It was 4 out of 17.

As opposed to the Russian collusion story that Democrats literally created after they were too stupid to understand what Trump said about Russia possibly handing over Hillary’s deleted emails?

It was 4 out of 17.

Yes, 17 intelligence agencies really did say Russia was behind hacking

On Oct. 7, the Department of Homeland Security and Office of the Director of National Intelligence issued a joint statement on behalf of the U.S. Intelligence Community. The USIC is made up of 16 agencies, in addition to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.

Yes, 17 intelligence agencies really did say Russia was behind hacking

But still Trump supporters believe a game show host because he says he believes Putin.

You can't fix stupid.

Forum List

Back