Exactly Two Minutes

"3rd world tactics".

You mean like trying to throw your opponent in jail after winning an election?

It doesn't get more third world than that! That's some real third world bullshit.
The dems finally got Hill to stop relitigating the election she blew, but they may be very happy to have Trump relitigate it. In fact, Trump seems more than eager to get the Russiagate thing over.
There will be a lot of smoke and ashes after "Russiagate" is said and done, but Trump will still be standing.

And what doesn't kill Trump makes him stronger.

The Democrats better think long and hard about that.

We're hearing a lot of whining this morning about the unfair tactics used against Roy Moore. This is hilarious, considering all the lies and false accusations the very same tards hurled against the Clintons and Obama.
No, they were all true. That's why I held my nose and voted against Hillary and her commie predecessor.
No, the accusations of pedophilia were bullshit.

How's that "voting for the lesser of two evils" shit working out for ya?

We keep getting more and more evil choices.

Now we're down to deciding about whether or not to elect an accused child molester who has an actual living, breathing accuser.
It's working out great, getting conservative supreme court justices. Economy is booming. Tax reform looking like it's gonna come through. Life is good!
When you open your record high medical and insurance bills, try to tell yourself life is good.

We had a 300% increase in the Dow while Obama was President, and millions of lost jobs recovered. Did you jump into topics to brag on him and say life is good?

Didn't think so, hypocrite.

You'll be one of the ones I am talking about. Exactly two minutes.
Yes I know, Obama care raised medical insurance. Democrats own that failure 100%. Don't worry Trump will fix it.

We're hearing a lot of whining this morning about the unfair tactics used against Roy Moore. This is hilarious, considering all the lies and false accusations the very same tards hurled against the Clintons and Obama.
No, they were all true. That's why I held my nose and voted against Hillary and her commie predecessor.

Now we're down to deciding about whether or not to elect an accused child molester who has an actual living, breathing accuser.

You mean you think the accusations against Roy Moore were bullshit? Lies?
I'm saying payback is a bitch.

Karma.

I've had a lot of fun the past two days busting the hypocrites wide open with their own words.

And exactly two minutes after they return to form, I will have just as much fun busting them AGAIN with their own words whining about false accusations.

I offered them a big old tube of butt-hurt cream last night when Jones was named the winner.

Thomas Friedman in the NYT has a much more hopeful outlook from all this. Damn near prose:
Opinion | Alabama Says No to Trump’s Tribalism

"....And most of all, thank you for sending a message to Donald Trump and Stephen Bannon that you are not as dumb as they think you are. That you see what they are up to — trying to use divisive tweets and racist dog whistles to get as many Americans as possible so aroused and inflamed that they won’t think about the real issues, they won’t think about the actual candidates, they won’t think about the national interest, or even their own self-interest, but just how much they dislike “the other” — and you’re not buying it any more.""""

"3rd world tactics".

It doesn't get more third world than that! That's some real third world bullshit.
did that opponent break any laws or were they doing it in spite?

if said person broke laws, prosecute to the letter of the law, don't make stuff up after "the crime".

You mean you think the accusations against Roy Moore were bullshit? Lies?
I'm saying payback is a bitch.

Karma.

I've had a lot of fun the past two days busting the hypocrites wide open with their own words.

And exactly two minutes after they return to form, I will have just as much fun busting them AGAIN with their own words whining about false accusations.

I offered them a big old tube of butt-hurt cream last night when Jones was named the winner.

Thomas Friedman in the NYT has a much more hopeful outlook from all this. Damn near prose:
Opinion | Alabama Says No to Trump’s Tribalism

"....And most of all, thank you for sending a message to Donald Trump and Stephen Bannon that you are not as dumb as they think you are. That you see what they are up to — trying to use divisive tweets and racist dog whistles to get as many Americans as possible so aroused and inflamed that they won’t think about the real issues, they won’t think about the actual candidates, they won’t think about the national interest, or even their own self-interest, but just how much they dislike “the other” — and you’re not buying it any more.""""
Trump's "Tribalism"?
:lol:

It's working out great, getting conservative supreme court justices. Economy is booming. Tax reform looking like it's gonna come through. Life is good!

Getting fucked in ass by the “tax reform” will make your life and the life of your future generations good? Wow, I see we have someone who is clueless about the ramifications of the alleged “tax reform” on the middle class.

How's that con-servative Supreme Court justice working for you? You know...the one who says that Roe v Wade is established law?

VERY well. A fucking dead goat was better than Hillary's corrupt ass. Neither you nor I have much choice.
Where we are falling down is in the primaries. There were some excellent choices in the Republican primary. Way, way better choices than Trump. Astronomically better choices.

But less than a third of Americans turn out to vote in primaries. That's where we fall down.

Crazy people and tards are energetic. They turn out in disproportionate numbers in the primaries, and so they end up having an undue influence on who the final nominee will be.

Trump had, at best, only 30 percent support among Republicans. But with the field diluted by 16 candidates, that was more than enough for him to clinch it, especially since the media couldn't resist putting him on the air every day. His antics and over the top rhetoric was fodder for the 24 hour news machine.

The saner among us need to get off our asses and vote in the primaries. We need to take down these psychos and put up the best people we have to offer.

Jesus. The Republicans of Alabama said a sick racist accused child molester was the best guy they could find! Is that really the message they want the world to hear?

And we have told the world a crazed, cheating, pathological liar was the best guy we could find to be our face.

When you open your record high medical and insurance bills, try to tell yourself life is good.

We had a 300% increase in the Dow while Obama was President, and millions of lost jobs recovered. Did you jump into topics to brag on him and say life is good?

When you open your record high medical and insurance bills,

i do that already. $4,000 to have seven stitches in my thumb. 30 minutes. Tell me that is reasonable.

I've been having a lot of fun the past two days exposing the hypocrites by dredging up their pedophilia accusations against the Clintons. Fucking schizo hypocrites.

This morning I was thinking about Senator-elect Jones and the fact his re-election campaign will coincide with Trump's re-election campaign in 2020.

The chances of Jones getting re-elected are directly correlated to how much the American people will turn out to kick Trump to the curb.

Of course, this depends on the Democratic party choosing a presidential candidate who won't snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

The rising tide of the Democratic presidential candidate will lift Jones's boat.

That then lead to my pondering who the Democratic candidate will be. Right now, people assume Elizabeth Warren will be in the race.

Which then made me realize that exactly two minutes after a Democratic front runner emerges, the very same tards who are whining about unfair tactics this morning will return to their tried and true lies and false accusations propaganda generating machines to give them bullshit-laden memes to parrot.

Exactly two minutes. Watch and see. "Governor Blankety-blank was seen throwing puppies into rush hour traffic 25 years ago!"

Two minutes.

I'm being optimistic.

"For the record, nobody takes that fool g5000 serious at all...he has zero credibility here. He toes the line down the middle to increase his fun factor here twofold. He's a copy and paste clown who plagiarizes shit from the net as he has no genuine content or point of view of his own.
I'm sure he has an awesome life though."

Ah, trying your hand at your own brand of fake news? Speak for yourself. G5 is one of the brightest people on here. And there's only a few.

Aww...how cute, a little circle jerk with some pathetic ass kissing

How's that con-servative Supreme Court justice working for you? You know...the one who says that Roe v Wade is established law?
It's funny. The tards think Trump is the only Republican who would have gotten a conservative justice on the court.

Trump put up who he was told to put up. He didn't have a clue.

Or, trying to throw your opponent in jail after he wins an election.

You don't have the moral high ground here.

I'll gently remind you the problem that started the ball rolling was the firing of Michael Flynn for lying to Pence, and the subsequent implementation of the investigation is all Republican down the line:
Michael Flynn
Jeff Sessions
James Comey
Rod Rosenstein
Robert Mueller

When you open your record high medical and insurance bills,

i do that already. $4,000 to have seven stitches in my thumb. 30 minutes. Tell me that is reasonable.
Don't tell me. Tell Trump. He promised you he would give you great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost.

And you just sit there and take it!

When you tards call people "cucks", you do realize you are projecting, right?

Where we are falling down is in the primaries. There were some excellent choices in the Republican primary. Way, way better choices than Trump. Astronomically better choices.
WHO? Jeb Fucking BUSH? FUCK THAT GUY!!! Ted Cruz? I don't want that guy in the white house. Marco Rubio? Authoritarian motherfucker!

The ONLY candidate that even came CLOSE to my ideal candidate on EITHER side was Rand Paul.

I've been having a lot of fun the past two days exposing the hypocrites by dredging up their pedophilia accusations against the Clintons. Fucking schizo hypocrites.

This morning I was thinking about Senator-elect Jones and the fact his re-election campaign will coincide with Trump's re-election campaign in 2020.

The chances of Jones getting re-elected are directly correlated to how much the American people will turn out to kick Trump to the curb.

Of course, this depends on the Democratic party choosing a presidential candidate who won't snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

The rising tide of the Democratic presidential candidate will lift Jones's boat.

That then lead to my pondering who the Democratic candidate will be. Right now, people assume Elizabeth Warren will be in the race.

Which then made me realize that exactly two minutes after a Democratic front runner emerges, the very same tards who are whining about unfair tactics this morning will return to their tried and true lies and false accusations propaganda generating machines to give them bullshit-laden memes to parrot.

Exactly two minutes. Watch and see. "Governor Blankety-blank was seen throwing puppies into rush hour traffic 25 years ago!"

Two minutes.

I'm being optimistic.

"For the record, nobody takes that fool g5000 serious at all...he has zero credibility here. He toes the line down the middle to increase his fun factor here twofold. He's a copy and paste clown who plagiarizes shit from the net as he has no genuine content or point of view of his own.
I'm sure he has an awesome life though."

Ah, trying your hand at your own brand of fake news? Speak for yourself. G5 is one of the brightest people on here. And there's only a few.

Aww...how cute, a little circle jerk with some pathetic ass kissing

G5 isn't a moderator. So I think your comment speaks more of your needs, not mine.

Just love how the actions of the past are now being compared with the ways of the now. Was Mohammad a pedophile and if so why do liberals want pedophiles to be allowed in this country? Why is it that Democrats of the South who owned slaves, be allowed to stay in the country when their great grandfathers owned slaves? Why is it that Bill Clinton a woman abuser and rapist be allowed to be free, when he clearly is guilty of the seriousness of the charge, that FORCED Al Frankenstein to resign?

I said at the very beginning it was a huge mistake to try to impeach Trump. From the very beginning. And I have consistently said Trump is not going to be impeached, Hillary is not going to jail, and the Beatles are not getting back together.

But how quickly you forget the weekly topics on this forum demanding Obama's impeachment. For eight years. Non-stop.

I am not happy with the attempts to impeach Trump, but I can't deny I am enjoying the tards getting bitch slapped by karma. And I can't deny poking them with a stick. They deserve it.

Two minutes.

I'm being optimistic.

"Lock her up! Lock her up!"

Fast forward to one year later....

"Its so unfair to accuse someone of something they haven't been convicted of. Innocent until proven guilty!"

I said at the very beginning it was a huge mistake to try to impeach Trump. From the very beginning. And I have consistently said Trump is not going to be impeached, Hillary is not going to jail, and the Beatles are not getting back together.

But how quickly you forget the weekly topics on this forum demanding Obama's impeachment. For eight years. Non-stop.

I am not happy with the attempts to impeach Trump, but I can't deny I am enjoying the tards getting bitch slapped by karma. And I can't deny poking them with a stick. They deserve it.
The beetles will get back together, just need Ringo and Paul to kick the bucket...

Forum List

Back