Exactly Two Minutes

Where we are falling down is in the primaries. There were some excellent choices in the Republican primary. Way, way better choices than Trump. Astronomically better choices.
WHO? Jeb Fucking BUSH? FUCK THAT GUY!!! Ted Cruz? I don't want that guy in the white house. Marco Rubio? Authoritarian motherfucker!

The ONLY candidate that even came CLOSE to my ideal candidate on EITHER side was Rand Paul.
I like Rand Paul. I have a wide libertarian streak. I'm a Reagan Republican, after all.

But I get the feeling Rand Paul is only a libertarian because he doesn't want to let his daddy down.

We're hearing a lot of whining this morning about the unfair tactics used against Roy Moore. This is hilarious, considering all the lies and false accusations the very same tards hurled against the Clintons and Obama.

I've been having a lot of fun the past two days exposing the hypocrites by dredging up their pedophilia accusations against the Clintons. Fucking schizo hypocrites.

This morning I was thinking about Senator-elect Jones and the fact his re-election campaign will coincide with Trump's re-election campaign in 2020.

The chances of Jones getting re-elected are directly correlated to how much the American people will turn out to kick Trump to the curb.

Of course, this depends on the Democratic party choosing a presidential candidate who won't snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

The rising tide of the Democratic presidential candidate will lift Jones's boat.

That then lead to my pondering who the Democratic candidate will be. Right now, people assume Elizabeth Warren will be in the race.

Which then made me realize that exactly two minutes after a Democratic front runner emerges, the very same tards who are whining about unfair tactics this morning will return to their tried and true lies and false accusations propaganda generating machines to give them bullshit-laden memes to parrot.

Exactly two minutes. Watch and see. "Governor Blankety-blank was seen throwing puppies into rush hour traffic 25 years ago!"

Two minutes.

I'm being optimistic.

"Lock her up! Lock her up!"

Fast forward to one year later....

"Its so unfair to accuse someone of something they haven't been convicted of. Innocent until proven guilty!"
President Trump is still in office, and there are still investigations going on. Tick tock, you might not like the outcome...Worthless liberal fucks.

We're hearing a lot of whining this morning about the unfair tactics used against Roy Moore. This is hilarious, considering all the lies and false accusations the very same tards hurled against the Clintons and Obama.

I've been having a lot of fun the past two days exposing the hypocrites by dredging up their pedophilia accusations against the Clintons. Fucking schizo hypocrites.

This morning I was thinking about Senator-elect Jones and the fact his re-election campaign will coincide with Trump's re-election campaign in 2020.

The chances of Jones getting re-elected are directly correlated to how much the American people will turn out to kick Trump to the curb.

Of course, this depends on the Democratic party choosing a presidential candidate who won't snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

The rising tide of the Democratic presidential candidate will lift Jones's boat.

That then lead to my pondering who the Democratic candidate will be. Right now, people assume Elizabeth Warren will be in the race.

Which then made me realize that exactly two minutes after a Democratic front runner emerges, the very same tards who are whining about unfair tactics this morning will return to their tried and true lies and false accusations propaganda generating machines to give them bullshit-laden memes to parrot.

Exactly two minutes. Watch and see. "Governor Blankety-blank was seen throwing puppies into rush hour traffic 25 years ago!"

Two minutes.

I'm being optimistic.

"For the record, nobody takes that fool g5000 serious at all...he has zero credibility here. He toes the line down the middle to increase his fun factor here twofold. He's a copy and paste clown who plagiarizes shit from the net as he has no genuine content or point of view of his own.
I'm sure he has an awesome life though."

He's a complete fraud.

Two minutes.

I'm being optimistic.
G, I don't believe Alabama has any intention of becoming a blue state. This was an extreme situation and they handled it well, but don't be hoping for Dem wins in red states just because of this.
I think it is obvious they need to get the black vote out. They could win again.

You mean like trying to throw your opponent in jail after winning an election?
Or, trying to throw your opponent in jail after he wins an election.
:lol:

You don't have the moral high ground here.
I said at the very beginning it was a huge mistake to try to impeach Trump. From the very beginning. And I have consistently said Trump is not going to be impeached, Hillary is not going to jail, and the Beatles are not getting back together.

But how quickly you forget the weekly topics on this forum demanding Obama's impeachment. For eight years. Non-stop.

I am not happy with the attempts to impeach Trump, but I can't deny I am enjoying the tards getting bitch slapped by karma. And I can't deny poking them with a stick. They deserve it.

I think he will resign. Mueller's getting too close to the money-laundering operation and that's Trump's biggest source of income. It would be nice if an investigation into his sexual misconduct would get started.

Fuck with him enough and he will go back to his old life of watching TV eight hours a day and playing golf....Oh....wait...that's what he does now.

"3rd world tactics".

It doesn't get more third world than that! That's some real third world bullshit.
The dems finally got Hill to stop relitigating the election she blew, but they may be very happy to have Trump relitigate it. In fact, Trump seems more than eager to get the Russiagate thing over.
There will be a lot of smoke and ashes after "Russiagate" is said and done, but Trump will still be standing.

And what doesn't kill Trump makes him stronger.

The Democrats better think long and hard about that.
Mueller will have to wrap it up. The dems pretty much have what they'll get. Trump under oath would be counting coup

Trump needs to keep being a victim so the Trumpbots can dream of being with him

Two minutes.

I'm being optimistic.

"Its so unfair to accuse someone of something they haven't been convicted of. Innocent until proven guilty!"
President Trump is still in office, and there are still investigations going on. Tick tock, you might not like the outcome...Worthless liberal fucks.
If Trump broke any laws, it was through sheer ignorance. The man is one of the dumbest Presidents we have ever had. I've never known a single huckster who scored in the triple digit IQ range.

I know "ignorance of the law is no excuse". But I think Trump is wily, and has just enough wiggle room for the benefit of the doubt that he will never be impeached.

He may throw a lot of other people under the bus to survive, and some flacks will throw themselves on their swords, but Trump will be standing and gloating when it is all over.

The Democrats better start thinking strategically about this outcome. Hard.

Where we are falling down is in the primaries. There were some excellent choices in the Republican primary. Way, way better choices than Trump. Astronomically better choices.
WHO? Jeb Fucking BUSH? FUCK THAT GUY!!! Ted Cruz? I don't want that guy in the white house. Marco Rubio? Authoritarian motherfucker!

The ONLY candidate that even came CLOSE to my ideal candidate on EITHER side was Rand Paul.
I like Rand Paul. I have a wide libertarian streak. I'm a Reagan Republican, after all.

But I get the feeling Rand Paul is only a libertarian because he doesn't want to let his daddy down.

Yeah, because if he could bump MORE kids off of CHIP without his dad getting mad, he would.

Or, trying to throw your opponent in jail after he wins an election.
:lol:

You don't have the moral high ground here.
I said at the very beginning it was a huge mistake to try to impeach Trump. From the very beginning. And I have consistently said Trump is not going to be impeached, Hillary is not going to jail, and the Beatles are not getting back together.

But how quickly you forget the weekly topics on this forum demanding Obama's impeachment. For eight years. Non-stop.

I am not happy with the attempts to impeach Trump, but I can't deny I am enjoying the tards getting bitch slapped by karma. And I can't deny poking them with a stick. They deserve it.

I think he will resign. Mueller's getting too close to the money-laundering operation and that's Trump's biggest source of income. It would be nice if an investigation into his sexual misconduct would get started.

Fuck with him enough and he will go back to his old life of watching TV eight hours a day and playing golf....Oh....wait...that's what he does now.
Well, if anything takes Trump down, it will be the money laundering thing, not the Russia collusion horseshit.

If it turns out Trump laundered ill-gotten gains, or laundered money to evade taxes, his apologists will whine that Mueller went too far afield in his zeal to take Trump down.

But breaking the law is breaking the law.

If Trump broke any laws, it was through sheer ignorance. The man is one of the dumbest Presidents we have ever had. I've never known a single huckster who scored in the triple digit IQ range.
So, you preferred Ted Cruz? He was the smartest guy on both sides, by a land slide.

Two minutes.

I'm being optimistic.

I know "ignorance of the law is no excuse". But I think Trump is wily, and has just enough wiggle room for the benefit of the doubt that he will never be impeached.

He may throw a lot of other people under the bus to survive, and some flacks will throw themselves on their swords, but Trump will be standing and gloating when it is all over.

Not ignorance so much as having no regard for laws. It would be good to know if the KGB gave team Trump facebook and IP addresses of potential targets in swing states

Two minutes.

I'm being optimistic.

Maybe if a supreamly smart KKK investigator who is pure white were there it would have been different. Most likely not.

Two minutes.

I'm being optimistic.

"For the record, nobody takes that fool g5000 serious at all...he has zero credibility here. He toes the line down the middle to increase his fun factor here twofold. He's a copy and paste clown who plagiarizes shit from the net as he has no genuine content or point of view of his own.
I'm sure he has an awesome life though."

He's a complete fraud.
You realize you are commiserating with one of the biggest racists on this board, right?

The company you keep, tard. The company you keep.

Two minutes.

I'm being optimistic.

Trump is a very street-wise grifter who knows what a smart criminal knows: ALWAYS have someone else take the fall for their illegal doings.
Think Charles Manson. They always get someone else to do the dirty work for them.
But as far as an academic intelligence, for god's sake he's dumber than a rock.

No, they were all true. That's why I held my nose and voted against Hillary and her commie predecessor.
No, the accusations of pedophilia were bullshit.

How's that "voting for the lesser of two evils" shit working out for ya?

We keep getting more and more evil choices.

Now we're down to deciding about whether or not to elect an accused child molester who has an actual living, breathing accuser.
It's working out great, getting conservative supreme court justices. Economy is booming. Tax reform looking like it's gonna come through. Life is good!
When you open your record high medical and insurance bills, try to tell yourself life is good.

We had a 300% increase in the Dow while Obama was President, and millions of lost jobs recovered. Did you jump into topics to brag on him and say life is good?

Didn't think so, hypocrite.

You'll be one of the ones I am talking about. Exactly two minutes.

O did nothing good but force another worthless law that only raised deductibles and premiums. O did nothing to help jobs. Spent trillions on shovel ready jobs that went to his crony friends, spent trillions from QEs. Go sell your snake oil lies to some gullible loon.

No, they were all true. That's why I held my nose and voted against Hillary and her commie predecessor.

Now we're down to deciding about whether or not to elect an accused child molester who has an actual living, breathing accuser.

If you folks had wanted to break out of the "lesser of two evils" choices, you should have backed Bernie.

Two minutes.

I'm being optimistic.

Not ignorance so much as having no regard for laws. It would be good to know if the KGB gave team Trump facebook and IP addresses of potential targets in swing states
Key words: "team Trump".

Not Trump.

That's a significant difference, and goes to my "throw a lot of other people under the bus" comment.

If you folks had wanted to break out of the "lesser of two evils" choices, you should have backed Bernie.
Bernie is equally evil to Trump. He's a goddam socialist, for chrissakes!

No, Republican voters should have backed a conservative in the primaries instead of Trump.

Trump has no idea what conservatism is. He's never had a conservative thought in his head, and it shows when he tries to fake it.

He is like a parody of what a liberal thinks conservatism is. He actually CONFIRMS what liberals believe about conservatives, which is why I fucking hate him so much.

Two minutes.

I'm being optimistic.

Trump is a very street-wise grifter who knows what a smart criminal knows: ALWAYS have someone else take the fall for their illegal doings.
Think Charles Manson. They always get someone else to do the dirty work for them.
But as far as an academic intelligence, for god's sake he's dumber than a rock.
He was smarter than the bitch candidate...

Forum List

Back