Exactly like we said... UPS passing on the wage/benefits increases to all of us.

UPS is one of the best employers in the country. They make good money, even the line people. Free insurance etc. So its pretty stupid to say you are glad people are finally making a decent wage.
I also understand why they went on strike. People that have been there for years making less than the covid hires? I would have been pissed too

I am ok with paying an extra 6% so that more than 300,000 people can make a decent wage.

I am all for people getting as much pay as they can
i can agree with that.....here is what UPS CEO got.....

How much money does UPS CEO make a year?

Tomé brought in nearly $19 million in total compensation last year, down from $27.6 million in 2021. More than $15 million of Tomé's 2022 compensation was stock awards, and another $1.2 million was from stock option awards and $1 million was from incentive plan compensation. Her salary was about $1.5 million.Mar 21, 2023

Your six isn't shit

Add UPS, McDonald's, groceries, utilities, interest rates, etc

Your six percent is killing consumers

If you had the first clue about economics you'd know. But you don't

Sorry that you are suffering and that your life sucks.

I am not and mine does not, so really I do not give a fuck that you are

Sorry that you are suffering and that your life sucks.

I am not and mine does not, so really I do not give a fuck that you are

Sure it does. You are here spreading disinformation and trolling like the obedient little pissant that you are.

The facts are that the middle class gets hit again. Your mob boss Joey B, has made life very difficult for the poor and the middle class.

You are probably stuck in a basement somewhere, dutifully adding to your daily post count quota.

Sure it does. You are here spreading disinformation and trolling like the obedient little pissant that you are.

The facts are that the middle class gets hit again. Your mob boss Joey B, has made life very difficult for the poor and the middle class.

You are probably stuck in a basement somewhere, dutifully adding to your daily post count quota.

What does the UPS contract have to do with the Fed Govt.

You people are so fucking stupid you do not even understand a basic contract.

Hey numbnuts, that was during the pandemic.

UPS almost never gets it wrong, when I see FedEx, I wonder if I will even get my package.

You never disappoint Bob.

I have never had any trouble with either one

I'm supposed to clamor for UPS workers to not get a raise? Height of stupidity. Go away LESSERS who think this garbage.

/---/ To all of you libtards who refused to acknowledge how corporations pass overhead like wages and taxes on to the consumers in the form of higher prices.

They know, they don't care. The point is to crush people and hiding tax increases on the middle class by pretending to tax corporations is just one of their many scams.

No link, because I received this today as a worldship member of UPS.

Here is the email I received today -

This summer, UPS and the U.S. Teamsters reached a new five-year labor agreement that rewards our hardworking people and sets us up to better serve you. We want to thank you for continuing to trust us with your shipping needs.

At UPS, we are committed to investing in the best team in the industry, innovative technology, and an unmatched global network. This is all to ensure that you can serve your customers with needed speed and reliability. To help you plan ahead, here is a summary of our rate changes for 2024.

• Effective December 3, 2023, UPS Air Freight rates within and between the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico will increase an average net 6.3%.
  • Effective December 26, 2023, the rates for UPS® Ground, UPS® Air and International will increase an average net 5.9%.
The teamsters union choosing to strike with a record wage increase asking, and better benefits - at a time of national RECORD inflation for over 50 years is 100% going to increase inflationary pressures on virtually every American consumer.

And here it is.
6% increase is HUGE. Every single item you buy online - prices will increase on those items due to this increase as those companies pass that cost on. Even buying local, especially smaller businesses, they receive their goods overwhelmingly via UPS.
They will be forced to raise their prices more.

Thank you Teamsters Union for contributing to a national problem.
This is business 101. Your labor or other costs increase, you raise your prices. Most libs have not taken business 101.

This is business 101. Your labor or other costs increase, you raise your prices. Most libs have not taken business 101.
It goes deeper.
Leftist, and due to their need to virtue signal, most Democrats now, operate solely on idealism.
Idealist only think about the idea of something, and do not consider whatever realities that exist that makes that idea a bad one.
In this case, laborers getting more money from the super large corporation they work for.
Who could be against that? Right? - One for the little guy!!
What they don't take even a moment to realize, is that super large corporation effects virtually every item you purchase. And 100% of all items purchased online.
In other words - it isn't that super large corporation that is going to pay for it - it is YOU.

And that is why Democrats always fuck everything up concerning anything to do with any kind of economics.

How many of the people whining like two year olds in this thread do not do everything they can to maximize their salary?

It is vital that we have more Republicans campaigning on reducing wages and urging more and more everyday Americans to have their wages reduced so corporations can continue to make record profit while claiming they are struggling

It is vital that we have more Republicans campaigning on reducing wages and urging more and more everyday Americans to have their wages reduced so corporations can continue to make record profit while claiming they are struggling

Oh, I am sure all of them on here have told their boss, "nope, I do not need more money, you keep it so we can keep our cost down" :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back