Everybody here must agree with the facts…. Palestinians are second class citizens in the West Bank while Israeli Jewish settlers have more rights.

I don't have any sympathy for the Muslim assholes but they are treated like like shit.

They are all crammed into a ghetto. They are not confined to the ghetto but nobody in the region will let them immigrate out. The Israelis will let them out to be day labor workers but they have to return to the ghetto when the sun goes down. Kind of like the old Jim Crow days in the US or when the Nazis let the Jews leave the ghettos to do slave labor.

I can understand why they hate the Israelis. Those European Jews that took over the region after WWII have an indigenous population in rebellion, don't they?

We just need to stay out of the conflict. It ain't our war.

I don't have any sympathy for the Muslim assholes but they are treated like like shit.

They are all crammed into a ghetto. They are not confined to the ghetto but nobody in the region will let them immigrate out. The Israelis will let them out to be day labor workers but they have to return to the ghetto when the sun goes down. Kind of like the old Jim Crow days in the US or when the Nazis let the Jews leave the ghettos to do slave labor.

I can understand why they hate the Israelis. Those European Jews that took over the region after WWII have an indigenous population in rebellion, don't they?

your post is almost entirely "misinformation"----to wit---you are a GROSS LIAR----a very blatant liar----Your very first statement is a shit head lie "THEY ARE ALL
CRAMMED INTO A GHETTO"--------did you learn to shit mouth lie in SUNDAY
in SUNDAY SCHOOL? As to your "get back into "the ghetto" by sundown"--
You inadvertantly described a detail of the SHIT OF SHARIAH DHIMMIA

Don't think so..............squatters at best.

Amos 9:15​

15 And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the Lord thy God.

The Palestinians are Canaanites just like the Jews and Phoenicians. They share the same genetic markers.

The Israelis are talking about resettling Gaza. This is genocide. This was the plan all along. Israel is no better than Hamas.

No mention in the Bible of them being given the land of Israel by God....IIRC.
I don't think the modern Israel has favor in God's eyes, especially since the bastards attacked the USS Liberty, became America's welfare queens and have been treating the Palestinians like crap for 75 years.

That much cannot be disputed. It is undeniable. We don’t have this in America. It doesn’t matter what your skin color or religion is everybody in America has equal rights. You see you can get a gun in America if you are a law-abiding citizens. That’s just not the case in the west bank where Jewish settlers can walk around with machine guns and can travel on roads while Palestinians cannot get guns and have to take different roads.

People can support Israel if they want to, people can support Afghanistan if they want, but they have to admit that these countries have one set of laws for one group and a different set of laws for another group.

Under than Geneva conventions and according to the Christian values that most of us Americans have …..we see that oppressed people anywhere in the world have a right to resist. And that is what is happening in the west bank where there is by the way no Hamas…Hamas is a cop out that was funded by Israel to work against the secular Palestinian resistance groups. So Israel can appeal to uneducated Americans and try and make it a Muslim versus Jewish thing. Some of the most ardent resistance from Palestine has been from christians.
You have hit GUINESS BOOK heights in your nonsense, you are at the guffaw level
You mention Afghanistan and how we treat citizens. Pure Bosh. We were flying PRIDE flags on US embassies when we departed there infuriating many to the skies. And we left many US citizens there and

report released by the Senate Foreign Relations Committee found that as many as 9,000 Americans were left in Afghanistan during the Biden Administration's disastrous withdrawal.

"More than $7.1 billion in U.S.-funded military equipment was in the possession of the Afghan government when it fell to the Taliban in August 2021 amid the withdrawal, according to a Defense Department report published last August"

Can I call you "Pollyanna" ?

You have hit GUINESS BOOK heights in your nonsense, you are at the guffaw level
You mention Afghanistan and how we treat citizens. Pure Bosh. We were flying PRIDE flags on US embassies when we departed there infuriating many to the skies. And we left many US citizens there and

report released by the Senate Foreign Relations Committee found that as many as 9,000 Americans were left in Afghanistan during the Biden Administration's disastrous withdrawal.

"More than $7.1 billion in U.S.-funded military equipment was in the possession of the Afghan government when it fell to the Taliban in August 2021 amid the withdrawal, according to a Defense Department report published last August"

Can I call you "Pollyanna" ?
The US has no jurisdiction over expats abroad. They knew the situation for months.

I don't think the modern Israel has favor in God's eyes, especially since the bastards attacked the USS Liberty, became America's welfare queens and have been treating the Palestinians like crap for 75 years.
At Baruch Goldstein's funeral they said a million Arab lives are not worth one Jewish fingernail.

your post is almost entirely "misinformation"----to wit---you are a GROSS LIAR----a very blatant liar----Your very first statement is a shit head lie "THEY ARE ALL
CRAMMED INTO A GHETTO"--------did you learn to shit mouth lie in SUNDAY
in SUNDAY SCHOOL? As to your "get back into "the ghetto" by sundown"--
You inadvertantly described a detail of the SHIT OF SHARIAH DHIMMIA
Surada admits that she does not understand Shariah law but DECEITFULLY
claims that jews impose that filth on arabs----"back in the ghetto" by
sundown is a detail of SHARIAH LAW that applies to DHIMMIS---to wit
non muslims living in shariah adherent societies

The Israelis are talking about resettling Gaza. This is genocide. This was the plan all along. Israel is no better than Hamas.
you have a citation re Israelis PLAN ALL ALONG to "resettle" Gaza?

The Palestinians are Canaanites just like the Jews and Phoenicians. They share the same genetic markers.
what does "sharing genetic markers" have to do with the writings of AMOS.
You like the writings of Amos as 'PROPHETIC"?

Surada admits that she does not understand Shariah law but DECEITFULLY
claims that jews impose that filth on arabs----"back in the ghetto" by
sundown is a detail of SHARIAH LAW that applies to DHIMMIS---to wit
non muslims living in shariah adherent societies

You're such a nasty liar. What an immoral hag you are.

Between 1947 and 1949, at least 750,000 Palestinians from a 1.9 million population were made refugees beyond the borders of the state.

Zionist forces had taken more than 78 percent of historic Palestine, ethnically cleansed and destroyed about 530 villages and cities, and killed about 15,000 Palestinians in a series of mass atrocities, including more than 70 massacres.

Episcopalians are no better than Oliver Cromwell----the mass murderer.
They committed genocides all over the world and called it THE EAST INDIA
TEA COMPANY. Now I understand from where you come, your inclinations
and why you so admire shariah

Episcopalians are no better than Oliver Cromwell----the mass murderer.
They committed genocides all over the world and called it THE EAST INDIA
TEA COMPANY. Now I understand from where you come, your inclinations
and why you so admire shariah

You sure hop around a lot with your insults and attacks.

Amos is the first prophet to use the term "the Day of the Lord."

This phrase becomes important within future prophetic and apocalyptic literature.

For the people of Israel "The Day of the Lord" is the day when God will fight against his and their enemies, and it will be a day of victory for Israel.

However, Amos and other prophets include Israel as an enemy of God, as Israel is guilty of injustice toward the innocent, poor, and young women.To Amos "The Day of the Lord" will be a day of doom.

God's children sin like everyone else.....
Welfare queen's? BDS...........BDS...........BDS.
75 years ago? That is when the Palestinian hatred all began?

That much cannot be disputed. It is undeniable. We don’t have this in America. It doesn’t matter what your skin color or religion is everybody in America has equal rights. You see you can get a gun in America if you are a law-abiding citizens. That’s just not the case in the west bank where Jewish settlers can walk around with machine guns and can travel on roads while Palestinians cannot get guns and have to take different roads.

People can support Israel if they want to, people can support Afghanistan if they want, but they have to admit that these countries have one set of laws for one group and a different set of laws for another group.

Under than Geneva conventions and according to the Christian values that most of us Americans have …..we see that oppressed people anywhere in the world have a right to resist. And that is what is happening in the west bank where there is by the way no Hamas…Hamas is a cop out that was funded by Israel to work against the secular Palestinian resistance groups. So Israel can appeal to uneducated Americans and try and make it a Muslim versus Jewish thing. Some of the most ardent resistance from Palestine has been from christians.

So called Palestinians are brainwashed by hamas from birth. It is the only reason for their struggles.

Forum List

Back