Everybody here must agree with the facts…. Palestinians are second class citizens in the West Bank while Israeli Jewish settlers have more rights.

youre very selective in your revisionist history,,
You know the facts, Palestinian Christians and Muslims in the West Bank are second class citizens. Jewish settlers some of them who are racist and monsters get to walk around with machine guns. It’s simply comes down to What do you think about that??. If you disagree with that or maybe you agree with it. Maybe you disagree with it while still supporting Israel. Maybe you hope Israel changes some of its policies

I respect you I’m asking you to be honest here and have a civilized conversation. Address the concerns please.

You know the facts, Palestinian Christians and Muslims in the West Bank are second class citizens. Jewish settlers some of them who are racist and monsters get to walk around with machine guns. It’s simply comes down to What do you think about that??. If you disagree with that or maybe you agree with it. Maybe you disagree with it while still supporting Israel. Maybe you hope Israel changes some of its policies

I respect you I’m asking you to be honest here and have a civilized conversation. Address the concerns please.
youre going to have to give me more than that,,

I respect the hawk
youre going to have to give me more than that,,
There’s nothing more to give. Those are the undeniable fax. That’s how the West Bank works. The Israeli settlers has more rights compared to the Palestinians. The Jew settlers can walk around with machine guns, they are allowed to drive on certain highways the Palestinians are not allowed to drive on. There’s even areas where only Jews are allowed to walk in.

I’m simply asking what do you think about that. Maybe you disagree with it while still supporting Israel. You see people can support a country but disagree with some of their policies.

The theHawk thinks Muslim should be treated like second class citizens. But he either doesn’t know Or will not acknowledge that many Palestinians are Christians. I cannot stand by while Jewish racists and monsters are treating my fellow Christians in the holy land like trash. I simply cannot agree with that. Other Christians will agree with it which is very much unfortunate. But I also believe that Muslims are good people just like Jews.

I will not stand by any racist whether they are Jewish, Muslim, or Christian.

For those saying “fake news” or hitting the disagree button, that is simply denying reality. There is nothing to disagree with. There’s nothing fake about this. It’s simply comes down to whether or not people agree with Jewish supremacy in the holy land . Fort Fun Indiana

The evidence everybody knows who has studied The conflict is shown in the video above. And if people wanna stand by jew racists, that’s on them there is no way I will ever do that as a Christian or somebody who loves Jesus. And Palestinians whether they are Christian or Muslim have every right to resist the occupation according to Christian teaching, and the Geneva convention..

There’s always been a secular resistance in Palestine. Hamas was created by Israel and they’re getting just what they want out of it which is uneducated Americans to agree with the Jew racists in Israel. All because they think it’s Muslim versus jew it’s not. Much of the Palestinian resistance has been from Christians.

It feels good for me to be on the right side of history to be at the side of Jesus and against the Jew racists.

Last edited:
I respect the hawk

There’s nothing more to give. Those are the undeniable fax. That’s how the West Bank works. The Israeli settlers has more rights compared to the Palestinians. The Jews can walk around with machine guns, they are allowed to drive on certain through Waze to the Palestinians are not allowed to drive on. There’s even areas where only Jews are allowed to walk in.

I’m simply asking what do you think about that. Maybe you disagree with it while still supporting Israel. You see people can support a country but disagreed with some of their policies.

The hawk thinks Muslim should be treated the second class citizens. But he either doesn’t know. Orr will not acknowledge that many Palestinians are also Christians. I cannot stand by while Jewish racists and monsters are treating my fellow Christians in the holy land like trash. I simply cannot agree with that. Other Christians will agree with it which is very much unfortunate. But I also believe that Muslims are good people just like Jews. I will not stand by any racist whether they are Jewish, Muslim, or Christian.

For those were saying fake news or hitting the disagree button, that is simply denying reality. There is nothing to disagree with. There’s nothing fake about this. It’s simply comes down to whether or not people agree with Jewish supremacy in the holy land .

The evidence everybody knows who has studied. The conflict is shown in the video above. And if people wanna stand by jew racists, that’s on them there is no way I will ever do that as a Christian or somebody who loves Jesus. And Palestinians whether they are Christian or Muslim have every right to resist the occupation. There’s always been a secular resistance in Palestine. Hamas was created by Israel and they’re getting just what they want out of it, uneducated Americans, to agree with the Jew racists it Israel. All because they think it’s Muslim versus jew it’s not. Many of the Palestinian resistance has been from Christians.

It feels good for me to be on the right side of history to be at the side of Jesus and against the Jew racists.

I figured you would provide something believable,,,

sadly I was wrong,,

I figured you would provide something believable,,,

sadly I was wrong,,
Wow 😮

There’s nothing more to give. Those are the undeniable fax. That’s how the West Bank works. The Israeli settlers has more rights compared to the Palestinians. The Jews can walk around with machine guns, they are allowed to drive on certain roads the Palestinians are not allowed to drive on. There’s even areas where only Jews are allowed to walk in.

You know, I respect you greatly and you over to me to be honest with yourself. Please provide your opinion on the fax above. The hawk already did. He does believe Muslims should be treated like second class citizens but he doesn’t know or care that many of those Palestinians are Christians.. Maybe you think the same way I don’t know provide your opinion please

Wow 😮

There’s nothing more to give. Those are the undeniable fax. That’s how the West Bank works. The Israeli settlers has more rights compared to the Palestinians. The Jews can walk around with machine guns, they are allowed to drive on certain through Waze to the Palestinians are not allowed to drive on. There’s even areas where only Jews are allowed to walk in.

You know, I respect you greatly and you over to me to be honest with yourself. Please provide your opinion on the fax above. The hawk already did. He does believe Muslim should be treated a second class citizens. Maybe you think the same way I don’t know provide your opinion please
that doesnt make sense,,,

that doesnt make sense,,,
Ok you’re not reading the posts or watching the video. You are denying the reality. I hope you can address the facts and please provide your opinion. There’s no way you read the post or watched any of the video …your response was way too quick.

Ok you’re not reading the posts or watching the video. You are denying the reality. I hope you can address the facts and please provide your opinion. There’s no way you read the post or watched any of the video …your response was way too quick.
I read every word and watched every minute of your videos,,

In the west bank, including the Jewish settlements there are 500,000 Jews and 2.5 million in Palestinians. And the Jews are allowed to carry machine guns but a Palestinians are not. And there are certain Roads that only Jews can drive on Palestinians can’t. I cannot stand by as a Christian while Jewish supremacists in Israel are terrorizing Palestinian Christians. If fellow Christians in America stand with the Jews in Israel who do that that is unfortunate, thankfully only a small percentage of Americans support that kind of Jewish supremacy.

I’m really proud of my views, and I stand by any honorable Jew, Muslim, or Christian. It’s all a matter of common sense.

progressive hunter

You know you could still support Israel like many Jews around the world do while disagreed with some of Israel’s policies. It’s totally normal. Makes total sense. You don’t have a Catholic and I greatly at Meijer Catholic history but I do criticize some of the Catholicsat history. It’s healthy and it’s common sense.

In the west bank, including the Jewish settlements there are 500,000 Jews and 2.5 million in Palestinians. And the Jews are allowed to carry machine guns but a Palestinians or not. And there are certain Rose that only Jews can drive on a Palestinians can’t. I cannot stand by as a Christian while Jewish supremacists in Israel are terrorizing Palestinian Christians. If fellow Christians in America watchwhat Grey with the Jews in Israel, who do that that is unfortunate, thankfully, only a small percentage of Americans support that kind of Jewish supremacy.

I’m really proud of my views, and I stand by any honorable Jew, Muslim, or Christian. It’s all a matter of common sense.

progressive hunter

You know you could still support Israel like many Jews around the world do while disagreed with some of Israel’s policies. It’s totally normal. Makes total sense. You don’t have a Catholic and I greatly at Meijer Catholic history but I do criticize some of the Catholicsat history. It’s healthy and it’s common sense.
youre repeating yourself,,

You’re not reading the posts and this is trolling and terrible behavior on your part. I deserve better because I have liked many of your posts. And u used to like many of my posts.
or you could be full of shit and a typical jew hater that just makes shit up to justify your hate,,,

that sounds more logical,,

You’re not reading the posts and this is trolling and terrible behavior on your part. I deserve better because I have liked many of your posts. And u used to like many of my posts.
Repeating a post filled with lies and propaganda a dozen times within one thread doesn't make it true.

The Palestinian situation is such because their Muslim brethren abandoned them after using them as pans in the 1948 war to destroy Israel. The Palestinians are now just puppets in service to terrorism against Israel and for false sympathy when their attacks fail.

or you could be full of shit and a typical jew hater that just makes shit up to justify your hate,,,

that sounds more logical,,
Holy

The way the West Bank works. The Israeli settlers has more rights compared to the Palestinians. The Jews can walk around with machine guns, they are allowed to drive on certain roads the Palestinians are not allowed to drive on. There’s even areas where only Jews are allowed to walk in.

According to Christian values, and the Geneva conventions. Palestinians have a right to resist against Jewish supremacy. Hamas is simply a cop out. There are Muslim extremist, and there are Jewish extremists in the holy land, but they don’t represent the entirety of both peoples, this is disgraceful that this Has to be constantly said, but until people like you will actually address the core issues you will be asked the same question in thread after thread.

Shocking insight into Israel's Apartheid | Roadmap to Apartheid

I want your opinion on those facts. Do you support Jewish supremacy in the holy land Against Palestinians, including Christian’s ?

If you want to troll and use personal attacks, it means nothing to me. It shows you are basically the same as a BLM fanatic who calls anyone who disagrees with them a racist

theHawk

Addressed these facts, and he already said he believes Palestinians should be treated as second class citizens by Israelis. I respect him for his honesty, but disagree with him. At least he is honest about his views. He doesn’t play games. He might not understand though that many Palestinians are Christians, or he knows and doesn’t care.

Holy

The way the West Bank works. The Israeli settlers has more rights compared to the Palestinians. The Jews can walk around with machine guns, they are allowed to drive on certain roads the Palestinians are not allowed to drive on. There’s even areas where only Jews are allowed to walk in.

According to Christian values, and the Geneva conventions. Palestinians have a right to resist against Jewish supremacy. Hamas is simply a cop out. There are Muslim extremist, and there are Jewish extremists in the holy land, but they don’t represent the entirety of both peoples, this is disgraceful that this Has to be constantly said, but until people like you will actually address the core issues you will be asked the same question in thread after thread.

Shocking insight into Israel's Apartheid | Roadmap to Apartheid

I want your opinion on those facts. Do you support Jewish supremacy in the holy land Against Palestinians, including Christian’s ?

If you want to troll and use personal attacks, it means nothing to me. It shows you are basically the same as a BLM fanatic who calls anyone who disagrees with them a racist

theHawk

Addressed these facts, and he already said he believes Palestinians should be treated as second class citizens by Israelis. I respect him for his honesty, but disagree with him. At least he is honest about his views. He doesn’t play games. He might not understand though that many Palestinians are Christians, or he knows and doesn’t care.

youre back to repeating yourself,,,

Repeating a post filled with lies and propaganda a dozen times within one thread doesn't make it true.

The Palestinian situation is such because their Muslim brethren abandoned them after using them as pans in the 1948 war to destroy Israel. The Palestinians are now just puppets in service to terrorism against Israel and for false sympathy when their attacks fail.
Well, no brother these are the laws and regulations in the West Bank settlements. That’s how it works over there. So you can simply agree with it or you can disagree with it. Im against Jewish supremacy I think it’s a disgrace to the world. I stand with my fellow Christian brothers and Palestine.

Yes, all around the world there are infringements of rights. Nothing changes though. Nothing changes the problems in Israel…That’s the entire point of this exercise.

You know a country like Saudi Arabia acknowledges it is an Islamic monarchy. Israel is playing this game claiming to be a western style democracy when it is anything but that.
So what's your point here?

So what's your point here?
I’m asking folks what they think about Israel’s policies in the West Bank. Where there are 500,000 Jewish settlers and 2.5 million Palestinians. And in those areas the Jewish settlers can carry around machine guns but Palestinians are not allowed to have guns. And the Jewish settlers have better rights they have more roads to access for travel. That is a fact that is acknowledged by all sides just like we know 3+3 = 6 people can’t say 3+3 = 7.

I’m asking folks what they think about Israel’s policies. Do they support Israel’s policies in the West Bank ?

I understand some folks support Israel, and some of them agree with their policies in the West Bank, other people support Israel and disagree with their policies in the West Bank.

Before you ask that, why does Israel have these restrictive policies?

A mixture of Jewish supremacy and perhaps people in Israel thinking it’s not Jewish supremacy but saying it’s the way forward. Those are the facts though and there’s 2.5 million Palestinians many of them who are secular, Many are Christian…there is no Hamas in the West Bank.

Can you address the question please. You can answer it however you want. Those are the facts on the table. I’m asking you and others what do you think about Israel’s policies on the West Bank.

Forum List

Back