200 ProHamas Demonstrators Arrested In NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the smiles... they believe they will be finger printed and released and no consequences.... what a mess...

Excellent

Looked like a totally peaceful protest to me. They weren’t the shouting violent maniacs we usually see. Looked like they were mostly Jews. Didn’t see any Palestinian flags, just Israeli ones.

Granted it was in the middle of the train station, not sure if that was blocking people or not.

Looked like a totally peaceful protest to me. They weren’t the shouting violent maniacs we usually see. Looked like they were mostly Jews. Didn’t see any Palestinian flags, just Israeli ones.

Granted it was in the middle of the train station, not sure if that was blocking people or not.
This is what the video description says. Seems like airhead liberals Jews, not rabid Arabs

The Protests were organized by the Jewish Voice for Peace and more protests in regards to the conflict are being planned this weekend

Resurrectionists. Up against a wall for immediate justice. If they're gonna accuse us of being nazis, go along with it.

Wow, I couldn't take more than a minute of that. Gee, just wonder if all these very same people had been calling for peace and a cease fire back on Oct. 7 when the Palestinian Hamas had begun launching thousands of rockets at civilian Jewish homes and butchering their families!
These people are too ignorant to live

65 Year old Pro Israel Counter Protestor In Thousand Oaks murdered by Pro Hamas Protestor with a Megaphone .
Real reporting didn't come out until today. Guy's name was Paul Kessler. According to The U.S. Sun
Witnesses told deputies with the Ventura County Sheriff's Office that Kessler got into a physical altercation with at least one counter-protestor, fell backward, and hit his head on the ground.

Hamas supporters are openly hunting Jews in blue cities right now. This is Joe Biden's America.
Yes, and lots of American Jews are buying guns.
I just saw the report yesterday. I already have several firearms. I've been a recreational shooter for years. I spent 6 years in the Navy and know how to defend myself, If the damn Muzzies come for me, they are gonna get shot.

Yes, and lots of American Jews are buying guns.
I just saw the report yesterday. I already have several firearms. I've been a recreational shooter for years. I spent 6 years in the Navy and know how to defend myself, If the damn Muzzies come for me, they are gonna get shot.

And remember, the DemoKKKrat party wants law-abiding citizens totally disarmed.

Jews are buying guns as they exit the DemoKKKrat party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back