Nashville Trans School Shooter’s Manifesto Reveals She Made a 10 Minute “Final Video”, Where is It?

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Either the feds or local police have it or it's been destroyed. Something is fishy why it hasn't been released. There's no reason to keep it suppressed.

Either the feds or local police have it or it's been destroyed. Something is fishy why it hasn't been released. There's no reason to keep it suppressed.

Because it doesn't support "the narrative". Just like the Manifesto. Get with the program, or get reprogrammed.

It would have been nice if this young person had gotten mental health treatment instead of a gun.

Except that our culture. has become so degenerate and twisted that it is considered “transphobic” to offer someone suffering form this sort of delusionary mental disease the help that he genuinely needs. We can't be treating what is clearly a serious mental illness, as, you know, a mental illness. That would “bigoted”.

I give no fucks. Neither should you, but you can't seem to help yourself, because CULT.

Explain cult mentality? Explain cult of personality? The Inn3rt00bz can help you more than I, because I ain't got all day. :dunno:

But I know that's not what you're looking for. You wanna know why I think you're in one, right?

You said cult, what cult?

It's your statement...which cult? Don't come at me with left loon BS again

Yeah I knew.... now how about addressing thread topic you TDS inflicted fuckwit
Be HAPPY to. :113: I KNOW the answer to this OP. It's going to likely be a fabrication. A nothing burger, just like the 50 threads before it the OP has made. Yet, more red meat for the magaturd base, since it thrives on disinformation, so it may stick around, who knows. :dunno: I believe all that is pretty fucking gross, so it's not really my problem.

Speaking of disinformation, this sort of discovery is pay dirt for magaturds. The OP demands video of a dead trans shooter's (murderer) manifesto to dig dirt on them for... ...reasons. :dunno:

Those reasons cater to OP's (and many other magaturds) fears. I can only believe they are:
1. Person was trans = EVIL
2. Person was murderer = EVIL
3. Person was wasict against whites = EVIL

Therefore, the only reliable reason the OP seems to demand video of a dead trans shooter's (murderer) manifesto is to dig up dirt on them to shame... ...the democrats on USMB?!? For reasons, of course. Which seem fucking weird, obsessive and miserable to reasonable people.

Be HAPPY to. :113: I KNOW the answer to this OP. It's going to likely be a fabrication. A nothing burger, just like the 50 threads before it the OP has made. Yet, more red meat for the magaturd base, since it thrives on disinformation, so it may stick around, who knows. :dunno: I believe all that is pretty fucking gross, so it's not really my problem.

Speaking of disinformation, this sort of discovery is pay dirt for magaturds. The OP demands video of a dead trans shooter's (murderer) manifesto to dig dirt on them for... ...reasons. :dunno:

Those reasons cater to OP's (and many other magaturds) fears. I can only believe they are:
1. Person was trans = EVIL
2. Person was murderer = EVIL
3. Person was wasict against whites = EVIL

Therefore, the only reliable reason the OP seems to demand video of a dead trans shooter's (murderer) manifesto is to dig up dirt on them to shame... ...the democrats on USMB?!? For reasons, of course. Which seem fucking weird, obsessive and miserable to reasonable people.

I don't care. There's your problem

Nashville Trans School Shooter’s Manifesto Reveals She Made a 10 Minute “Final Video”, Where is It?​

Tennessee is a wingnut state. Ask them.

Forum List

Back