Every White Male Should Have a Black Woman....

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Not like that....hahaha. That's just plain disgusting!
Once upon a time I was very enlightened by a black woman; we would candidly discuss racism and racial tensions. She would tell me how sick and tired of black men she was. Sick of them beating the shit out of her, sick of them not graduating high school, sick of them being lazy and not working real jobs, sick of them smoking weed and drinking 40's all day, sick of them having three baby momma's, sick of them all thinking they will be the next Lil Wayne, sick of them not buying pants that cover their asses, sick of them speaking some weird illiterate language, sick of them turning to crime and thievery to make their way through life. She was just plain sick!
She'd tell me that black men think white men feel inferior to and are scared of black men....I would sympathize with her and tell her...We definitely don't feel inferior but we are jealous sometimes and we are TERRIFIED of black men.....Jealous because we'd sometimes like to spend our entire lives on the porch drinking 40's, listening to rap, smoking weed and waiting for our EBT cards to come, jealous because it might be fun to juggle three baby momma's and milk them for their welfare money...I'd say; "It sucks but we just weren't programmed that way." I'd tell her how terrified we are that they would continue reproducing themselves at a cockroaches pace only to commit crime, populate prisons and suck the taxpayer tit dry for eternity. I'd tell her how terrified I was that they'd move their crack house next door to me and bring their filth, ghetto friends and pit bulls with them.

Sometimes I look back on the experience as a very influencing moment in my life. What if I had never met her? Would I have even met my White wife? I wonder what makes most black women different from their male counter parts? Is it because they have witnessed up close and personal the ignorance of black men?

Last edited:
Once upon a time I was very enlightened by a black woman; we would candidly discuss racism and racial tensions. She would tell me how sick and tired of black men she was. Sick of them beating the shit out of her, sick of them not graduating high school, sick of them being lazy and not working real jobs, sick of them smoking weed and drinking 40's all day, sick of them having three baby momma's, sick of them all thinking they will be the next Lil Wayne, sick of them not buying pants that cover their asses, sick of them speaking some weird illiterate language, sick of them turning to crime and thievery to make their way through life. She was just plain sick!
She'd tell me that black men think white men feel inferior to and are scared of black men....I would sympathize with her and tell her...We definitely don't feel inferior but we are jealous sometimes and we are TERRIFIED of black men.....Jealous because we'd sometimes like to spend our entire lives on the porch drinking 40's, listening to rap, smoking weed and waiting for our EBT cards to come, jealous because it might be fun to juggle three baby momma's and milk them for their welfare money...I'd say; "It sucks but we just weren't programmed that way." I'd tell her how terrified we are that they would continue reproducing themselves at a cockroaches pace only to commit crime, populate prisons and suck the taxpayer tit dry for eternity. I'd tell her how terrified I was that they'd move their crack house next door to me and bring their filth, ghetto friends and pit bulls with them.

Sometimes I look back on the experience as a very influencing moment in my life. What if I had never met her? Would I have even met my White wife? I wonder what makes most black women different from their male counter parts? Is it because they have witnessed up close and personal the ignorance of black men?
Libtards refuse to answer tough questions. You've got a stumper here. Kicked them right in the nuts!

Libtards refuse to answer tough questions. You've got a stumper here. Kicked them right in the nuts!

Sometimes things are said that are so matter of fact there's really nowhere to go with it in a debate.

Forum List

Back