KKK recruiting again

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Those Klowns and Klucks have a big surprise in store for them that will make them most unhappy. Klan Lives Matter, too, so let's help these Kluckers to follow the law.

Ku Klux Klan official confirms recruiting in SF

920x920.jpg

By Jenna Lyons

Updated 9:05 pm, Thursday, July 14, 2016Associated Press

In this Saturday, April 23, 2016 photo, Loyal White Knights Grand Dragon Will Quigg of Anaheim, Calif., center, shouts to protestors during a "White Pride," rally, in Rome, Ga. The name "Ku Klux Klan" evokes horror for many, but what is the organization today? The AP is interviewing imperial wizards and grand dragons, a watchdog group and others to develop a portrait of the KKK as it exists in 2016. (AP Photo/Mike Stewart)

The Ku Klux Klan recruitment flyer that sparked outrage in San Francisco’s Haight neighborhood this week was legitimate, a Klan official said Thursday, adding that the organization had recently received a surge in interest amid police shootings and protests.

On Tuesday, neighborhood news outlet Hoodline posted a picture of the flyer, which was reportedly being distributed around Haight and Clayton and Oak and Lyon streets.

Will Quigg, grand dragon of the KKK’s West Coast region, said the picture showed one of the pamphlets that members tend to leave in driveways.

“Our organization is actively recruiting in all of California and all of the United States,” Quigg said. “We’re getting a lot more calls, especially in the last few months with what Obama’s doing, what Hillary’s doing and especially Black Lives Matter calling for war and saying they’re trying to kill all whites.”

The recruitment flyer stated “Black Lives Matter Black Panthers are telling followers to kill white people and police officers in the name of justice for the killing of Negro’s by policemen in the line of duty. These Negro’s were not innocent, they were thugs breaking the law, and standing up against police.”

Ku Klux Klan official confirms recruiting in SF

Of course they're recruiting in San Francisco. It's chock full of Democrats.

and I think that the KKK is a legal organization isn't Sur jake .

• Banned
Fallacy of confirmation bias: Dems are not KKK today, only the conservative far right and alt right are recruiting pools for Sur 'ismoe and your heroes, the Kluckers..

Fallacy of confirmation bias: Dems are not KKK today, only the conservative far right and alt right are recruiting pools for Sur 'ismoe and your heroes, the Kluckers..
----------------------------------------- you are funny Sur jake !! Everyone knows that the dems are in tune with the KKK as they legally recruit in SF amongst the dems and liberals and lefties !! Heck , grand kleagle 'Robert byrd' was a dem party mentor to your 'Hilary clinton' Sur

• Banned
The last time the KKK conservatives like billy-kinetta tried to break up the country, they got broken up. Word to the wise, guys. Be careful you run around with.

Sur 'ismose thinks that the Kluckers are recruiting among Dems in SF who would beat the unholy hell out of them.

Robert Byrd, little 'ismoe, repented of his sins, unlike Strom Thurmond, and received the highest ratings from minority groups.

Strom Thurmond, little 'ismoe's hero, even denied his illegitimate black daughter to the day he died. Strom was a real conservative.

dems and the kkk just go together !! SFran is the place for the 'kkk' to recruit new members as it is full of dems and liberals Sur jake .

----------------------------------------- you are funny Sur jake !! Everyone knows that the dems are in tune with the KKK as they legally recruit in SF amongst the dems and liberals and lefties !! Heck , grand kleagle 'Robert byrd' was a dem party mentor to your 'Hilary clinton' Sur

Ummm...... yyyeah.

Screen-Shot-2015-12-29-at-12.27.57-AM.png

Oh btw, Byrd? He quit the Klan before Hillary was even born.

I noticed the date in the OP picture -- April 23 2016. That makes it exactly 72 years to the day since the Klan officially ceased to exist as an organization. Fun fact.

I suspect Quigley and his band of dress-up didn't mention that at the time. If they even know about it.

doesn't matter , the old 'kkk byrd' was still mentor to the old lady illary that you voted for a few days ago Pogo !!

doesn't matter , the old 'kkk byrd' was still mentor to the old lady illary that you voted for a few days ago Pogo !!

Actually I didn't. And actually it does matter. Byrd quit the Klan before he ever ran for office. The two were not concurrent, ever. Nor would it matter if that were not the case --- Byrd wasn't running for anything.

Now if you're so dim as to suggest some kind of Cooties association based on being a "mentor", then you're gonna have to explain why Rump doesn't get even more of the same Cooties from his dad getting arrested at a Klan rally.

Wanna go there?

Ummm...... yyyeah.

I noticed the date in the OP picture -- April 23 2016. That makes it exactly 72 years to the day since the Klan officially ceased to exist as an organization. Fun fact.

I suspect Quigley and his band of dress-up didn't mention that at the time. If they even know about it.

Another far left failed post!

Ku Klux Klan members in United States politics - Wikipedia

David Duke, a politician who ran in both Democrat and Republican presidential primaries, was openly involved in the leadership of the Ku Klux Klan

Robert C. Byrd, a Democrat, was mentor to Hilary Clinton..

Actually I didn't. And actually it does matter. Byrd quit the Klan before he ever ran for office. The two were not concurrent, ever. Nor would it matter if that were not the case --- Byrd wasn't running for anything.

Now if you're so dim as to suggest some kind of Cooties association based on being a "mentor", then you're gonna have to explain why Rump doesn't get even more of the same Cooties from his dad getting arrested at a Klan rally.

Wanna go there?
sure go there , Hilary that you just voted for was mentored by old kkk grand kleagle 'bobby byrd' Pogo . And thank you for getting some informative links for Pogo KOSH , teaching Pogo is never ending ehh . I also hope thar Sur / jake reads your info and learns something !!

Wanna go there?
sure go there , Hilary that you just voted for was mentored by old kkk grand kleagle 'bobby byrd' Pogo . And thank you for getting some informative links for Pogo KOSH , teaching Pogo is never ending ehh . I also hope thar Sur / jake reads your info and learns something !!

Once again, no I didn't, nor would you know as you were not there in the voting booth. And once again Hillary may have been mentored on Senate stuff but that was many decades later and had squatso to do with a completely unrelated group he was with before she was even born.

---- which by the way was more back around this time:

Ummm...... yyyeah.

Another far left failed post!

Ku Klux Klan members in United States politics - Wikipedia

David Duke, a politician who ran in both Democrat and Republican presidential primaries, was openly involved in the leadership of the Ku Klux Klan

Robert C. Byrd, a Democrat, was mentor to Hilary Clinton..

Once again for the shortbus kids---- Byrd was never in the Klan and in public office at the same time. Too bad if that's inconvenient.

However your link does mention Rice Means and Clarence Morley, and neglects to mention George Baker, Ed Jackson, Owen Brewster and the city council of Anaheim, all Klan candidates who got elected Senators and Governors and a mayor, all of whom were Republicans.

Forum List

Back