Every Trump Supporter ( and everyone else) needs to hear this

"Epic truth bombs"? The left is really hyperventelating these days. Take a deep breath guys. Shep Smith ain't been exactly happy since November.

My little dog barking at air makes more sense than this moron. I listened to Trump's entire news conference and loved every minute of it. What a shame many of these so-called "journalists" cannot deal with reality. Guess what, dog, tail ain't gonna wag ya now...

Thank god you're in the minority.

When dopes become the majority we're headed for idiocracy.

My little dog barking at air makes more sense than this moron. I listened to Trump's entire news conference and loved every minute of it. What a shame many of these so-called "journalists" cannot deal with reality. Guess what, dog, tail ain't gonna wag ya now...
Yeah, I know what you mean-- I loved every minute of it too.

Just sit over there on the bleachers ... cuz you got a lot of 'enjoying' to do for the next 8 years.
Again, like you all did when Obama became president, right?

The difference is obvious .... we attacked issues, you don't. You attack people.
LOL

Tough issues like Obama's birth certificate and ObamaPhones. :badgrin:

Just sit over there on the bleachers ... cuz you got a lot of 'enjoying' to do for the next 8 years.
Minus the looting, rioting, burning shit to the ground and general mayhem, sure Republicans acted just like that.
yeah, y'all sat around on the sidelines like freaks with teabags hangin' from your heads. :badgrin:

halloween-costumes-ripped-headlines-gop-teabagger.jpg

Liberals hate Fox News, claim it's fake, and now are trying to say Fox is 'Preaching the Gospel' because a Fox Personality expressed a negative OPINION about Trump.

:lmao:
No, we still hate Fox. That should clue you in how bad Trump is doing that even our adversaries are bashing him.

He's not your adversary. He's one of your fellow butt-hurt Democrat wankers. Unlike CNN (Communist News Network), Fox News provides balance in its reporting. Communists/Progressives are allowed on air.

I can't stand the bug-eyed wanker, but i give Fox some credit for allowing diversity in thought. You'll never see that with CNN or NBC.

I think that the real issue here is that Trump supporters have been brainwashed into think that Trump is a paragon who can do no wrong. Anything that goes against Trump or shows him in a negative light is "fake", the "opposition", or the "problem."

This news story is old. Trump has been blasting from the hip with verifiably false information from day one. There is no way to change the mind of the zealots who follow him because anything that doesn't agree with their worldview...is wrong...or backed by George Soros...or whatever other reason somebody's twitter or blog comes up with that is accessible by Googling it.

The sad issue is that I don't think that there is a real good answer on how to educate his followers as their hive mind has reached a religious zeal that ignores all counterpoints. We have a hard journey ahead of us, and we don't have a hope of being the "United" States of America for a long, long time.

Sad to say but it's true.
I watched his news conference yesterday and it's the most chaotic,bull shit, non sense and sad presidential news conference I ever saw in my life.
Best press conference I've ever seen.

Really? Really? Really?

I think that the real issue here is that Trump supporters have been brainwashed into think that Trump is a paragon who can do no wrong. Anything that goes against Trump or shows him in a negative light is "fake", the "opposition", or the "problem."

This news story is old. Trump has been blasting from the hip with verifiably false information from day one. There is no way to change the mind of the zealots who follow him because anything that doesn't agree with their worldview...is wrong...or backed by George Soros...or whatever other reason somebody's twitter or blog comes up with that is accessible by Googling it.

The sad issue is that I don't think that there is a real good answer on how to educate his followers as their hive mind has reached a religious zeal that ignores all counterpoints. We have a hard journey ahead of us, and we don't have a hope of being the "United" States of America for a long, long time.

Sad to say but it's true.
I watched his news conference yesterday and it's the most chaotic,bull shit, non sense and sad presidential news conference I ever saw in my life.
Best press conference I've ever seen.

Really? Really? Really?

I think so too. Definitely the best Presidential Press Conference i've ever seen. Completely unscripted and fascinating. I can't wait for his next one.

Liberals hate Fox News, claim it's fake, and now are trying to say Fox is 'Preaching the Gospel' because a Fox Personality expressed a negative OPINION about Trump.

No, we still hate Fox. That should clue you in how bad Trump is doing that even our adversaries are bashing him.
Pathetic. You only approve of those who agree with you and seek to silence / demonize others.

Do you even realize you are a Fascist whose puppet string are being pulled?

He's not your adversary. He's one of your fellow butt-hurt Democrat wankers. Unlike CNN (Communist News Network), Fox News provides balance in its reporting. Communists/Progressives are allowed on air.

I can't stand the bug-eyed wanker, but i give Fox some credit for allowing diversity in thought. You'll never see that with CNN or NBC.
Too funny. Even right wingers aren't right enough for you alt-right freaks.

Pathetic. You only approve of those who agree with you and seek to silence / demonize others.

Do you even realize you are a Fascist whose puppet string are being pulled?
You remain fucking deranged. Who have I sought to silence?

He's not a 'right winger.' He's one of you.

Sure, uh-huh :eusa_doh:

Anybody left of Attila the Hun is left wing to you alt-right freaks.

Fox News provides at least some balance. Much more than CNN, NBC and other Communist/Progressive media outlets do. It's well known that Smith is a Democrat. Juan Williams is as well. The fact you don't know that, is because you spend too much time watching CNN/NBC Fake News.

Fox News provides at least some balance. Much more than CNN, NBC and other Communist/Progressive media outlets do. It's well known that Smith is a Democrat. Juan Williams is as well. The fact you don't know that, is because you spend too much time watching CNN/NBC Fake News.
CNN has too many Republicans on.

Maybe ... but they damn sure don't have enough professional journalists on.

Minus the looting, rioting, burning shit to the ground and general mayhem, sure Republicans acted just like that.
yeah, y'all sat around on the sidelines like freaks with teabags hangin' from your heads. :badgrin:

halloween-costumes-ripped-headlines-gop-teabagger.jpg
You mean a peaceful redress of grievances? How dare we follow the Constitution.

Does CNN even have a half a Republican ?

Forum List

Back