Every Trump Supporter ( and everyone else) needs to hear this

So you critical thinkers don't want to know what the Trump people were talking to the Russians about while Putin/ Assange were releasing damaging info on Hillary?

So you critical thinkers don't have the balls to admit Trump continues to lie thru his teeth about EVERYTHING?
Trump people...funny. Flynn was a civilian talking to the Russian ambassador. He held no public office. Where is the crime?

Dumbcon as always. Why do you think your messiah fired him if he Is innocent?

You right wing nuts are so used to it with trump bullshit that you no longer understand what is right or wrong. Sad.

FBI clears Michael Flynn in probe linking him to Russia
http://nypost.com/2017/01/24/fbi-clears-michael-flynn-in-probe-linking-him-to-russia/

Is that mean Flynn got his job back?

Liberal news anchor goes on liberal rant...in other late breaking news, water is wet.
Where is he wrong?
Everywhere.
Nice rebuttal. Lmao.
He's 100% accurate with everything he said and he's hardly the only one maybe you don't want to know if your president is a crook and if he actually worked with Putin to win the election but many in the country do

Putin helped us get rid of Hillary he did us a favor. Mostly it was FBI director Comey man he swift boated her but good, good job Comey you are a great American. :eusa_clap:

Interesting that we haven't heard jack shit about these emails of Huma's since then. Don't you think?

Obviously they were soooo important that we'll uh, get to them, eventually maybe.

I think that the real issue here is that Trump supporters have been brainwashed into think that Trump is a paragon who can do no wrong. Anything that goes against Trump or shows him in a negative light is "fake", the "opposition", or the "problem."

This news story is old. Trump has been blasting from the hip with verifiably false information from day one. There is no way to change the mind of the zealots who follow him because anything that doesn't agree with their worldview...is wrong...or backed by George Soros...or whatever other reason somebody's twitter or blog comes up with that is accessible by Googling it.

The sad issue is that I don't think that there is a real good answer on how to educate his followers as their hive mind has reached a religious zeal that ignores all counterpoints. We have a hard journey ahead of us, and we don't have a hope of being the "United" States of America for a long, long time.

Sad to say but it's true.
I watched his news conference yesterday and it's the most chaotic,bull shit, non sense and sad presidential news conference I ever saw in my life.
Best press conference I've ever seen.

Liberal news anchor goes on liberal rant...in other late breaking news, water is wet.
Where is he wrong?
Everywhere.
Nice rebuttal. Lmao.
He's 100% accurate with everything he said and he's hardly the only one maybe you don't want to know if your president is a crook and if he actually worked with Putin to win the election but many in the country do

Putin helped us get rid of Hillary he did us a favor. Mostly it was FBI director Comey man he swift boated her but good, good job Comey you are a great American. :eusa_clap:

Interesting that we haven't heard jack shit about these emails of Huma's since then. Don't you think?

Obviously they were soooo important that we'll uh, get to them, eventually maybe.

No need Trump won the election. We took Hillary out, swift boated her ass at the last moment giving her no time to recover. Let that be a lesson to you libs, don't count your chickens before they hatch.

So you critical thinkers don't want to know what the Trump people were talking to the Russians about while Putin/ Assange were releasing damaging info on Hillary?

So you critical thinkers don't have the balls to admit Trump continues to lie thru his teeth about EVERYTHING?
Well, see there are no rightwing critical thinkers on this board.
The more I read it's apparent there are no sane RWer's on this board.

I know right, it's like..

"Shepard Smith is a professional"

"Yeah a professional twat!"

"Why do you say that?"

"Because!"

"Because what?"

"He smokes Poles! He needs to shut up!"

"What is he wrong about?

"Everything!"

"Can you be more specific?"

"NO! You're a stupid!"

Apparently USMB is infested with TWA --- Toddlers With Attitudes. If they could only hear themselves.....

My little dog barking at air makes more sense than this moron. I listened to Trump's entire news conference and loved every minute of it. What a shame many of these so-called "journalists" cannot deal with reality. Guess what, dog, tail ain't gonna wag ya now...

Orange lied right on camera. Like, that's supposed to be the best us plebes get, right? MAGA! Do you deny the Orange lied right to our faces? Electoral Votes? We're we watching the same press conference?

Nope ---- but then, nobody cares.

Well, nobody, except those desperate to find something -anything - to try to justify their incredibly stupid decision to back Hillary.

I've notice not one deplorable could address any of the facts Shep Smith talked about.
Only " he's gay, a liberal " blah blah bla.

Truth and facts are always ignored by Trump and his followers.

I beg your pardon ... you need to go back and review the posts.

Where is he wrong?
Everywhere.
Nice rebuttal. Lmao.

Tell you what!!!

I'm going to you let your imagination run wild.

Given what we know .... create a scenario -any scenario ... in which Trump could possibly, conceivably, might have, just a little, potentially worked with Putin to win the election.

Tell us how you THINK it could be done.

My little dog barking at air makes more sense than this moron. I listened to Trump's entire news conference and loved every minute of it. What a shame many of these so-called "journalists" cannot deal with reality. Guess what, dog, tail ain't gonna wag ya now...
So I guess you don't think it's wrong your president insisting he won the electoral college by the largest margin in history.WHEN HE DIDNT?
Not to mention the hundred other lies.

Was it wrong when our president said he didn't inhale? Or when he claimed not to have sex with that woman? Or when he said you can keep your doctor and keep your insurance?

Look how fast the cowards ran to Hillary because they can't defend the Pathological Liar. You're as consistent as the sun rising in the east.
Of course they are running to hillary. Your support for her completely undermines any sincerity you have whining about Trump.

Why because if you cared at all about lying, you wouldn't have voted for her. That tells anyone with a brain that you don't really care about trump lying. Lying isn't the problem. Him not being for your issues is

So I guess you don't think it's wrong your president insisting he won the electoral college by the largest margin in history.WHEN HE DIDNT?
Not to mention the hundred other lies.

Was it wrong when our president said he didn't inhale? Or when he claimed not to have sex with that woman? Or when he said you can keep your doctor and keep your insurance?

Now, now! You're not allowed to use facts against them.

It makes their heads explode.:blowup:

Yeah, I know what you mean-- I loved every minute of it too.

Just sit over there on the bleachers ... cuz you got a lot of 'enjoying' to do for the next 8 years.

Just sit over there on the bleachers ... cuz you got a lot of 'enjoying' to do for the next 8 years.
Again, like you all did when Obama became president, right?

The difference is obvious .... we attacked issues, you don't. You attack people.

Minus the looting, rioting, burning shit to the ground and general mayhem, sure Republicans acted just like that.

He might not be so emotional if he weren't gay.
Oh that's how it is. Another homophobic asshole can only talk about sexual orientation instead of the many really important issues Shep brings up.
The really important issues Shep brings up get muddled in waves of emotionalism. Gays are more emotional than men are.

Forum List

Back