Every Trump Supporter ( and everyone else) needs to hear this

• Banned
So you critical thinkers don't want to know what the Trump people were talking to the Russians about while Putin/ Assange were releasing damaging info on Hillary?

So you critical thinkers don't have the balls to admit Trump continues to lie thru his teeth about EVERYTHING?

Liberal news anchor goes on liberal rant...in other late breaking news, water is wet.

Actually he made no reference to "Liberalism" unless you mean the point that the American people have a right to know.

He's pointing out that Rump is lying his Rump off and demonstrably so. That's not a matter of political philosophies --- it's not even debatable.

It's freaking reality. Rump IS lying his ass off. And that cannot be simply ignored.

My little dog barking at air makes more sense than this moron. I listened to Trump's entire news conference and loved every minute of it. What a shame many of these so-called "journalists" cannot deal with reality. Guess what, dog, tail ain't gonna wag ya now...
So I guess you don't think it's wrong your president insisting he won the electoral college by the largest margin in history.WHEN HE DIDNT?
Not to mention the hundred other lies.

I think that the real issue here is that Trump supporters have been brainwashed into think that Trump is a paragon who can do no wrong. Anything that goes against Trump or shows him in a negative light is "fake", the "opposition", or the "problem."

This news story is old. Trump has been blasting from the hip with verifiably false information from day one. There is no way to change the mind of the zealots who follow him because anything that doesn't agree with their worldview...is wrong...or backed by George Soros...or whatever other reason somebody's twitter or blog comes up with that is accessible by Googling it.

The sad issue is that I don't think that there is a real good answer on how to educate his followers as their hive mind has reached a religious zeal that ignores all counterpoints. We have a hard journey ahead of us, and we don't have a hope of being the "United" States of America for a long, long time.

So you critical thinkers don't want to know what the Trump people were talking to the Russians about while Putin/ Assange were releasing damaging info on Hillary?

So you critical thinkers don't have the balls to admit Trump continues to lie thru his teeth about EVERYTHING?
Trump people...funny. Flynn was a civilian talking to the Russian ambassador. He held no public office. Where is the crime?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back