A Great Example of False Journalism

Spare_change

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2011
From CNN:

Under the headline:

China grants Trump a trademark he's been seeking for a decade
The Chinese government has granted President Trump and his business something they had been seeking for more than a decade: trademark protection for the use of the Trump name in the construction industry.

We, of course, know this is false. President Trump doesn't have any businesses, so HE can't be granted a trademark. Trump's sons are running the company, so THEIR company got the trademark.

Further, we know that Chinese trademarks are only assigned to companies, so HE can't be granted a trademark.

CNN has intentionally distorted the story to give you an entirely different perception of reality.

A fine example of distorting the truth in order to further a political agenda.

Slightly more voters find the White House more truthful than the media, according to the latest Fox News Poll.

In addition, most feel the press is tougher on President Trump than it was on President Obama. But that may be a positive development, as a majority thinks aggressive coverage of the presidency is good for the country.

By a slim 45-42 percent margin, more voters say they trust the Trump administration to “tell the public the truth” than the reporters who cover the White House. Ten percent say neither.

READ THE FULL POLL RESULTS

The poll, released Friday, was conducted Saturday through Monday evenings. That was before Trump told reporters at a press conference Thursday, “the public doesn’t believe you people anymore.”

Expand / Contract

The Fox poll last asked a similar question in June 2006. At that time, “news reporters” were more trusted than “government officials” by a 40-25 percent margin, with 26 percent saying neither.

Some 68 percent think the press has been “tougher” on Trump than Obama. That’s more than three times the number who think reporters are giving him an “easier” time (18 percent). Another 12 percent see treatment of the two as the same.

Expand / Contract

People want tough press coverage. A majority, 55 percent, thinks it’s better for the country if the news media “cover the president aggressively.” Thirty-eight percent feel it would be better if reporters gave the president the “benefit of the doubt.”

There are the expected partisan differences. Eight in 10 Republicans (81 percent) trust the Trump administration more to tell the truth, while roughly the same portion of Democrats trust the media (79 percent). Independents are twice as likely to put their faith in Trump as the press (52-26 percent), while 16 percent say neither.

Almost all Republicans (92 percent) and most independents (74 percent) perceive coverage as tougher on Trump. Some Democrats agree: 42 percent say it’s been tougher, 34 percent easier, and 21 percent the same.

Last time I checked Trump didn't divest from his businesses he just removed himself as the person in charge. You surely can find better examples to make your point. This one was a big swing and a miss

From CNN:

Under the headline:

The Chinese government has granted President Trump and his business something they had been seeking for more than a decade: trademark protection for the use of the Trump name in the construction industry.

We, of course, know this is false. President Trump doesn't have any businesses, so HE can't be granted a trademark. Trump's sons are running the company, so THEIR company got the trademark.

Further, we know that Chinese trademarks are only assigned to companies, so HE can't be granted a trademark.

CNN has intentionally distorted the story to give you an entirely different perception of reality.

You are false. Trump has not completely divested from all of his businesses which is why he has violated the Emolument amendment of the Constitution since day one.
Which makes your claim of CNN " intentionally distorting " the story more than funny.
Don't believe me ? ... here's your fuhrer proclaiming he won't. Lol
Trump says won't divest from his business while president

From CNN:

Under the headline:

You are false. Trump has not completely divested from all of his businesses which is why he has violated the Emolument amendment of the Constitution since day one.
Which makes your claim of CNN " intentionally distorting " the story more than funny.

What is hilarious to me is that leftards and neocons are so use to career politicians that have been sucking off the public teat that they can't comprehend the fact that Trump doesn't need the money from this job nor does he need to use this position to enrich himself. According to leftard logic? The mayor of a town or the governor of a state that has a business has to sell it "post haste"....how fucking stupid is that? If Trump uses his position to give contracts to his business? Then (and only then) you can bitch and I will join you....until then? You are simply behaving like a whiny little bitch.

From CNN:

Under the headline:

What is hilarious to me is that leftards and neocons are so use to career politicians that have been sucking off the public teat that they can't comprehend the fact that Trump doesn't need the money from this job nor does he need to use this position to enrich himself. According to leftard logic? The mayor of a town or the governor of a state that has a business has to sell it "post haste"....how fucking stupid is that? If Trump uses his position to give contracts to his business? Then (and only then) you can bitch and I will join you....until then? You are simply behaving like a whiny little bitch.
Any opinion on the false claim from the OP of the fake news story?

Last time I checked Trump didn't divest from his businesses he just removed himself as the person in charge. You surely can find better examples to make your point. This one was a big swing and a miss

Quit whining --- you guys just grasp at straws.

He is an INDIVIDUAL - as such, he cannot be issued a trademark.

You fools are so easily misled. If I owned stock in Trump International, does that mean that I was issued a trademark????????

From CNN:

Under the headline:

If I had a TV and IF I was watching CNN and IF CNN told me that it was raining here in Tampa, Florida and I could hear the rain drops on my roof? I would still look out the window. I would'nt trust a fucking thing they have to say.

From CNN:

Under the headline:

If I had a TV and IF I was watching CNN and IF CNN told me that it was raining here in Tampa, Florida and I could hear the rain drops on my roof? I would still look out the window. I would'nt trust a fucking thing they have to say.
Of course you wouldn't. You have to do exactly what your master tells you what to do..

From CNN:

Under the headline:

What are you babbling about. The Op said Trump's sons Uday and Qusay run his businesses. The TRUTH of the matter is Trumputin HAS NOT DIVESTED from his business interests. THAT is the crux of the matter. He's in violation of the Constitution. It doesn't matter what YOU think.
I'm beginning to think 80% of Deplorables are just as crazy as the unhinged one himself.

From CNN:

Under the headline:

Of course you wouldn't. You have to do exactly what your master tells you what to do..

Your masters are CNN? AND I bet you whack off to the bull dyke Rachael Madcow from MSNBC....you worship at the feet of the lamestream media because you are just that stupid and programmed.,

From CNN:

Under the headline:

The story stands ... your ignorance doesn't.

From CNN:

Under the headline:

What are you babbling about. The Op said Trump's sons Uday and Qusay run his businesses. The TRUTH of the matter is Trumputin HAS NOT DIVESTED from his business interests. THAT is the crux of the matter. He's in violation of the Constitution. It doesn't matter what YOU think.
I'm beginning to think 80% of Deplorables are just as crazy as the unhinged one himself.

Oh yeah --- here we go.

I don't like it so it must be in violation of the Constitution ... you know, the one we've shit on for the past 8 years!!

Give me a break --- go back to Junior High and finish your Civics class.

From CNN:

Under the headline:

The only ones that are "unhinged" are the leftard, lunatic fringe, butthurt snowflakes that haven't come to grips with the fact that the commie utopia you crave has been kicked down the road a ways....deal with it....make peace with that very salient fact. It is in your best interest to do so because we are going to push back in a major way if the shit doesn't stop. The bullying and assaulting of people supporting Trump is gonna stop one way or the other. I have no problem piling up dead leftards like cordwood when they cross thew line. Your right to protest doesn't include physical assault....get it?

gmc14873020170215034500.jpg

From CNN:

Under the headline:

CNN is very fake news....

Quit whining --- you guys just grasp at straws.

He is an INDIVIDUAL - as such, he cannot be issued a trademark.

You fools are so easily misled. If I owned stock in Trump International, does that mean that I was issued a trademark????????
Haha, if you are Donald Trump and Trimp International got a trademark then I think it's fair to say that Donnie got it. You pick a strange arguement

From CNN:

Under the headline:

That's just fine... and it has nothing to do with this conversation

From CNN:

Under the headline:

The story stands ... your ignorance doesn't.
The story that your OP claimed was fake news stands? Do you even know what you are arguing for anymore?

Forum List

Back