Every Jew has secret knowledge of a Zionist world conspiracy? Not true.

The preconception that every Jew has secret knowledge of a Zionist world conspiracy should be guarded against. While every Jew who identifies as such is familiar with the general idea of the ultimate triumph of Israel, the average Jew is no more familiar with the special plans which for centuries have existed in formulated form for the attainment of that triumph--the Zionist world conspiracy--than anyone else.

The role the average Jew plays in the conspiracy is limited to two things:
  1. it is perfectly understood that the consummation of the Jewish triumph will not be distasteful to any Jew, and
  2. if the methods to be used toward the end are a bit violent, every Jew can be depended upon to see in that violence a very insufficient retribution visited upon the Gentile world for the sufferings which it has caused the children of Israel throughout the centuries.
The Jewish users of this forum provide ample evidence that #2 is true. As for #1, I can only assume it is true. But, when taken together, those two conditions provide sufficient condition in themselves for the viability of a secret Zionist world conspiracy. It would therefore behoove those Jews, it seems to me, who take offense at any suggestion of the existence of such conspiracy to take care to ensure both #1 and #2 are not the case insofar as his own individual case is concerned. It is, after all, morally indefensible to do otherwise.

The Jewish people make up LESS then ,2 percent of the total population. That is NOT 2 percent; its less then 2/10 of 1 Percent. To believe that such a few have such power a symptom of your paranoia and inferiority

Yet, make up 50% of Democrat funding, and own most media, Hollywood & social media.
That's an enormous amount of power,
and
most Americans are even circumcised, a lot of foods are Kosher labeled in the USA.

You guys didn't assimilate,
you assimilated us goys.

The Uneducated POLLACK speaks again. The Jewish people didn’t “ assimilate “ because they are not Christians?
What about Chinese, MUSLIMS, Hispanics, Indians, etc. etc. who come over, speak their own Language and don’t assimilate?
We are NOW to be blamed for Circumcision?? The POLLACK has PENIS ENVY

Considering they lived 2,000 years among Christians, rejecting Christ, it's actually an insult to us they even exist.

I stand corrected; we are superior to you and it will always be that way
Well, in terms of body count, certainly. 20th century victims of racial genocide? You guys slaughtered more innocents than anyone, including Mao. Getting yourselves thrown out of countries? No one holds a candle to you folks. Deicide? Jews again. Yep, you people excel.

Why do you hate Jews?

Because he knows he’s inferior

I can't think of a heck of a lot of people not superior to you on this forum.

Why do you "hate" anyone? And why do you believe that Jews hate you?
I was making a flip answer to a flip question. Here's what I hate: I hate the 1965 Immigration and Nationality Act, which permanently and utterly changed the country into which I was born, and is still changing it, with completely unpredictable results. Those results include the possibility of genocide for my people--something no one I knew growing up could have imagined would ever happen. If it weren't for the presence of Jews in this country, that law would never have been passed. In fact, when the bill was signed into law, it was celebrated across New York City as a great Jewish victory over the Gentiles. Thanks to Jews, we are becoming a minority in our own country completely unnecessarily. Not only that, but, thanks to a steady stream of anti-white propaganda out of Hollywood, and the relentless and increasingly strident anti-white hatred from the Jewish-controlled press, not only am I becoming a minority thanks to Jews, but, thanks to Jews, I am becoming a hated minority.

Whites are the victims of hate, and that murderous hatred is Jewish.

GOYIM ignorance and stupidity. Kennedy and others who were for the Immigration Bill were not Jewish . Today the threat isn’t legal immigration it’s Illegal immigration

Kennedy was the junior senator from Massachusetts whose two brothers had just been murdered. The Jews pushing the bill understood the child-like sentimentality (or common human decency) of the Americans would act to prevent a bare-knuckles fight against the bill. They cynically exploited their own great crimes and made him the face of the bill. Kennedy spouted the lies about the bill that Cueller and Javits wrote for him and which the Jewish press traitorously published. A compromised Lyndon Johnson (think Epstein) signed the bill on Liberty Island on October 3, 1965 and that was the deciding battle in the centuries-long war between the Gentiles and the Jews. The triumphal march into the capital city occurred seven years later and was called Watergate.

Why do you "hate" anyone? And why do you believe that Jews hate you?
I was making a flip answer to a flip question. Here's what I hate: I hate the 1965 Immigration and Nationality Act, which permanently and utterly changed the country into which I was born, and is still changing it, with completely unpredictable results. Those results include the possibility of genocide for my people--something no one I knew growing up could have imagined would ever happen. If it weren't for the presence of Jews in this country, that law would never have been passed. In fact, when the bill was signed into law, it was celebrated across New York City as a great Jewish victory over the Gentiles. Thanks to Jews, we are becoming a minority in our own country completely unnecessarily. Not only that, but, thanks to a steady stream of anti-white propaganda out of Hollywood, and the relentless and increasingly strident anti-white hatred from the Jewish-controlled press, not only am I becoming a minority thanks to Jews, but, thanks to Jews, I am becoming a hated minority.

Whites are the victims of hate, and that murderous hatred is Jewish.

GOYIM ignorance and stupidity. Kennedy and others who were for the Immigration Bill were not Jewish . Today the threat isn’t legal immigration it’s Illegal immigration

Kennedy was the junior senator from Massachusetts whose two brothers had just been murdered. The Jews pushing the bill understood the child-like sentimentality (or common human decency) of the Americans would act to prevent a bare-knuckles fight against the bill. They cynically exploited their own great crimes and made him the face of the bill. Kennedy spouted the lies about the bill that Cueller and Javits wrote for him and which the Jewish press traitorously published. A compromised Lyndon Johnson (think Epstein) signed the bill on Liberty Island on October 3, 1965 and that was the deciding battle in the centuries-long war between the Gentiles and the Jews. The triumphal march into the capital city occurred seven years later and was called Watergate.

That’s right; Don’t blame the GENTILE who later on deliberately let a girl drown. He wasn’t the only GOYIM for the bill. As previously stated, the threat today is Illegal immigration

I stand corrected; we are superior to you and it will always be that way
Well, in terms of body count, certainly. 20th century victims of racial genocide? You guys slaughtered more innocents than anyone, including Mao. Getting yourselves thrown out of countries? No one holds a candle to you folks. Deicide? Jews again. Yep, you people excel.

Why do you hate Jews?

Because he knows he’s inferior

I can't think of a heck of a lot of people not superior to you on this forum.

Everybody is superior to you whether they’re on this forum or not. Go light some matches like a good Pollack

The preconception that every Jew has secret knowledge of a Zionist world conspiracy should be guarded against. While every Jew who identifies as such is familiar with the general idea of the ultimate triumph of Israel, the average Jew is no more familiar with the special plans which for centuries have existed in formulated form for the attainment of that triumph--the Zionist world conspiracy--than anyone else.

1. it is perfectly understood that the consummation of the Jewish triumph will not be distasteful to any Jew, and
  2. if the methods to be used toward the end are a bit violent, every Jew can be depended upon to see in that violence a very insufficient retribution visited upon the Gentile world for the sufferings which it has caused the children of Israel throughout the centuries.
The Jewish users of this forum provide ample evidence that #2 is true. As for #1, I can only assume it is true. But, when taken together, those two conditions provide sufficient condition in themselves for the viability of a secret Zionist world conspiracy. It would therefore behoove those Jews, it seems to me, who take offense at any suggestion of the existence of such conspiracy to take care to ensure both #1 and #2 are not the case insofar as his own individual case is concerned. It is, after all, morally indefensible to do otherwise.

The Jewish people make up LESS then ,2 percent of the total population. That is NOT 2 percent; its less then 2/10 of 1 Percent. To believe that such a few have such power a symptom of your paranoia and inferiority

Yet, make up 50% of Democrat funding, and own most media, Hollywood & social media.
and
most Americans are even circumcised, a lot of foods are Kosher labeled in the USA.

you assimilated us goys.

The Uneducated POLLACK speaks again. The Jewish people didn’t “ assimilate “ because they are not Christians?
What about Chinese, MUSLIMS, Hispanics, Indians, etc. etc. who come over, speak their own Language and don’t assimilate?

Considering they lived 2,000 years among Christians, rejecting Christ, it's actually an insult to us they even exist.

The Pollack is so stupid he doesn’t know they’re a lot of Religions who don’t believe. He obviously doesn’t believe in “ Freedom of Religion”
He would dare say it but he’s for the destruction of EVERY Temple, Mosque, Hindu and Chinese places of Worship, etc. or the ones who follow that religion should be eliminated A typical HITLER mentality

Last edited:

and

you assimilated us goys.

The Pollack is so stupid he doesn’t know they’re a lot of Religions who don’t believe. He obviously doesn’t believe in “ Freedom of Religion”
He would dare say it but he’s for the destruction of EVERY Temple, Mosque, Hindu and Chinese places of Worship, etc. or the ones who follow that religion should be eliminated A typical HITLER mentality

The issue is you migrated to our countries & still not only never assimilated, but even despised the host countries God of Christ.

and

you assimilated us goys.

You mean the Roman Catholic Church didn’t murder the Chinese and billions of others who don’t worship the Jew murdered by the RCC.

One cannot help but notice that those on the "philo-Semitic" side in this thread have replied with derision but haven't addressed any facts (though one did offer an historical explanation for the jews' dominance of Hollywood, that doesn't address the impact of such overwhelming dominance).

The fact is that jews do own and operate the world's central banks.
The fact is that this control over the world's money gives them enormous influence on all business operations that depend, for production or sales, on credit.
The fact is that the defense industry is deeply reliant on credit.
The fact is that this control over the world's money gives them enormous influence on governments.
The fact is that jews are the wealthiest overall sub-group in the US.
The fact is that this gives them even more influence over political candidates and office-holders in the world's most influential country.
The fact is that jews operate 5 of the 6 largest media companies.
The fact is that jews own America's most influential newspapers.
The fact is that this dominance of major media gives jews control over roughly 90% of all information consumed in the West.
The fact is that jews dominate new-media (such as Facebook and Alphabet).
The fact is that this gives jews gatekeeper power over a huge amount of internet-based information.

There are more such facts but posts can only go so so long.

The op was actually being fair and generous in making a distinction between "the jews" and all the jewish people.

It's only paranoia if it's baseless.
And you think that the Goyim who allow these educated Jews to run their Wall Street firms would prefer you?

I believe a lot of Jews back in the day had a lot of talent,

Do you really want to know how Hollywood got started?

Back in the early part of the 20th Century, there were a lot of immigrant Jews in places like New York and Philadelphia. Many of these immigrants were singers, actors and playwrights from the active Yiddish theaters of Europe. A lot of Jews from this community broke out into Vaudeville and Jazz -- in the 1920's a huge number of the songwriters and jazz performers in America were Jews.

Many of these talented people were attracted to the fledgling film industry centered in Southern California. In California, rents were cheap and allowed studios to build sound stages and production facilities that were too expensive to build back East.

Jews were singers, writers, actors, and even investors in this high-risk venture that was, in many ways, the Internet of its day.

I already knew that. You know who was one of the most talented? That guy in your avatar's brother. He could play anything proficiently, dance, sing, be funny. He was amazing. :eek: Whoops, not your avatar. I'm talking about Harpo Marx.

Harpo Marx was, apparently, quite the witty guy. A member of the Algonquin Round Table.

He was a genius.

Why is this centuries-old garbage about Jewish people surfacing again? For what reason. The "Christians" have a lot of trash running around, the catholic bishops, the frankie grahams, jeffersses, pigpence. Why accuse Jews? Clean up your own house.

Jews have done nothing to you. The argument that they "reject Jesus" is one of profound ignorance. Christianity and Judaism are two separate religions. Do people who call themselves "Christians" "reject" the Buddha"? Should they be blamed for this "rejection"?

Why is this centuries-old garbage about Jewish people surfacing again? For what reason. The "Christians" have a lot of trash running around, the catholic bishops, the frankie grahams, jeffersses, pigpence. Why accuse Jews? Clean up your own house.

Jews have done nothing to you. The argument that they "reject Jesus" is one of profound ignorance. Christianity and Judaism are two separate religions. Do people who call themselves "Christians" "reject" the Buddha"? Should they be blamed for this "rejection"?

You make a fabulous Jew.

and

you assimilated us goys.

You mean the Roman Catholic Church didn’t murder the Chinese and billions of others who don’t worship the Jew murdered by the RCC.

So now Jesus was killed by Catholics?
Woah, what a dumb statement.

and

you assimilated us goys.

So now Jesus was killed by Catholics?
Woah, what a dumb statement.
J was crucified by idolators and adopted 365 years later as yet another intermediary between God and the people who can’t handle a direct relationship with God.

You make a fabulous Jew.

Thank you. Actually, I was told I would by a boss that I had back in the 1980s, who was Jewish. Judaism seems to afford a good spiritual home, particularly since the catholics and the evangelicals are running amuck. So you do reject the Buddha?

You make a fabulous Jew.

Thank you. Actually, I was told I would by a boss that I had back in the 1980s, who was Jewish. Judaism seems to afford a good spiritual home, particularly since the catholics and the evangelicals are running amuck. So you do reject the Buddha?

You must be very ignorant, if you think Kosher people are so innocent.

You make a fabulous Jew.

Jews are educated and knowledge does not bestow innocence.

You make a fabulous Jew.

Jews are educated and knowledge does not bestow innocence.

So educated that most of you can't even figure out who did the Holocaust.

Forum List

Back