Every Country in the World is in Debt....Do you know why yet? Or are you still processing that fact?

What does the left really want, to throw all the wealth in a pile and divide it equally?
How about just more equally. The ratio of CEO-to-worker pay has increased over 1,000 percent since 1950. Are you Ok with that? There is nothing wrong with rich people but when the top 85 individuals have the same wealth as the bottom 50% of the world there is something definitely wrong.

I'm fine with that. The problem is the bottom 50% need to get off their fat lazy asses and stop waiting around for the dumb ass government bunch of incompetents to save them its not going to happen. The bunch of mush brains masses need to wake the hell up.

^LOL^

Hasn't noticed that Colledge educated kids can't find jobs. So basic. If Faux News calls them lazy, they are lazy. Another brainwashed turd.

Fox News is living in your head rent free. :laugh:

You must not live in a Red State. People line up at their televisions like sheeple here.

If you have a discussion beyond what I've stated then you are free to debate it. But if you did, you would have......(R)ight?

What does the left really want, to throw all the wealth in a pile and divide it equally?

For Libs that would be a nice starting off point...
Then they will get serious about their agenda...

STOP the care for seniors now because rich people can't get rich enough? This method of thinking is PREHISTORIC and the Right Wing should be smarter than this. How long will it take to get a smart Right Wing?

Obamacare will end home health care for seniors and others who are recovering from accidents or illness. Obama made a deal with Big Pharms to get their support for Obamacare. Costs of insurance are rising and the supposedly evil insurance companies are the winners for now.

Stop pretending that it's only the right who is in bed with the wealthy. Dems are just better liars.

Democrat Woodrow Wilson allowed the creation of the Federal Reserve. The banks wrote the rules and he went along. Wilson and Dems made income tax permanent so they could spend the peoples' money any way they wanted to. Billions in foreign aid and the failed war on poverty, not to mention other government programs that only get bigger because they aren't designed to solve problems, only create more dependents. All politicians are in bed with big business, so it's welfare all around, but their friends get the real money.

No country will ever be out of debt when they have to purchase their own money.

Kaiser Permanente (<--Corporation), was one of Obama's biggest donors. All say top 10, some say top 5.

It's amazing what you can learn when you look at Corporate donations to politicians.

The More You Know! :poke:

If we change or tax code and get rid of the IRS that would stop a vast majority of crony capitalism.

^I tend to agree with the Fair tax except on certain points. My guess is that Corporations will just outsource everything they buy so internet sales tax must be in place if this happened. Also, the shipments will have to be searched for tax evasion. So the IRS will still be needed.

The only thing I don't like about the Fair Tax is the amount of donations that will STOP to Charities. Today local, state, national and Global rich people are looking for a way to "donate" things to get a lower tax rate. The fair tax "flyer" says we donate more than ever today to charities............but doesn't note that the Church is the biggest charity. The Church after the Fair Tax may not budge much, but all other charities WILL.

Will it end Crony Capitalism?...............LOL! Superficial people will always be looking for a wormhole into taking advantage of regular and poor people.

How about just more equally. The ratio of CEO-to-worker pay has increased over 1,000 percent since 1950. Are you Ok with that? There is nothing wrong with rich people but when the top 85 individuals have the same wealth as the bottom 50% of the world there is something definitely wrong.

I'm fine with that. The problem is the bottom 50% need to get off their fat lazy asses and stop waiting around for the dumb ass government bunch of incompetents to save them its not going to happen. The bunch of mush brains masses need to wake the hell up.

^LOL^

Hasn't noticed that Colledge educated kids can't find jobs. So basic. If Faux News calls them lazy, they are lazy. Another brainwashed turd.

You must not live in a Red State. People line up at their televisions like sheeple here.

If you have a discussion beyond what I've stated then you are free to debate it. But if you did, you would have......(R)ight?

You people have the entire MSM in the tank for liberals yet you are discombobulated by Fox News, where's that tolerance you people are all the time preaching?

^LOL^

You people have the entire MSM in the tank for liberals yet you are discombobulated by Fox News, where's that tolerance you people are all the time preaching?

I see the massive amounts of information exposed in this thread didn't phase you.....:50:

First off, who are "You People" Ross Perot?

Secondly, Politicians don't buy MSM..........MSM buys Politicians..........This should be basic knowledge in 2014. Didn't you see Ted Cruz admit he watches Fox News all the time and then start a movement to shut our Government down and did?

It was right in front of you.

Media sources are all Big Corporations that demand massive amounts of $$$$ to put a politician on the air today.........They don't follow the best candidates, they follow the candidates with the most $$$, even when sometimes, they are one of the biggest donors to a politician.

^LOL^

I see the massive amounts of information exposed in this thread didn't phase you.....:50:

Secondly, Politicians don't buy MSM..........MSM buys Politicians..........This should be basic knowledge in 2014. Didn't you see Ted Cruz admit he watches Fox News all the time and then start a movement to shut our Government down and did?

Media sources are all Big Corporations that demand massive amounts of $$$$ to put a politician on the air today.........They don't follow the best candidates, they follow the candidates with the most $$$, even when sometimes, they are one of the biggest donors to a politician.

lol your rant is lashing out in like 4 different directions at once.

^LOL^

lol your rant is lashing out in like 4 different directions at once.
Yet his points go unchalleged.

Forum List

Back