Every Black Male Should Have a White Woman....

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I wont have to go look. I asked you. Please provide the proof.
Not my problem, brother.

Do you deny being a racist?
Yes its your problem. Its a rather large problem for your credibility.
Do you deny deflecting?
Yes, I categorically deny deflecting.

You shouldnt deny deflecting. We already pointed out your deflections. I am patient. I will wait with you.

You will have to go and look for that yourself. Do you deny being a racist?
Not my problem, brother.

Could it be that you can't deny being a racist and you are not confident enough in your beliefs to state them? Beliefs not worth stating are beliefs not worth having.
I will state my beliefs once you address your shortcomings. I dont want to disrupt the process of your self analysis.
I don't need you to do that. I have all that I need in each of the threads to proceed without you. You have given me more than I wanted. Thank you, brother.

Last edited:
It is irrational for black men to hate white men because white men hated black men.

Often times people believe things that they are ashamed of. For instance a black man who hates whites because of what happened 50 years ago to someone else. Now we all know these are irrational beliefs, but hatred is irrational. What is not irrational is when that person denies what they believe. The reason it is not irrational is because deep down inside they know their beliefs are wrong. So their silence is an admission that they know they are wrong.
Your double talk is not addressing your deflections. You are only deflecting further from your personal problems.

Not my problem, brother.

Could it be that you can't deny being a racist and you are not confident enough in your beliefs to state them? Beliefs not worth stating are beliefs not worth having.
I will state my beliefs once you address your shortcomings. I dont want to disrupt the process of your self analysis.
I don't need yo to do that. I have all that I need in each of the threads to proceed without you. You have given me more than I wanted. Thank you, brother.
Yes you do need me to hold you to your self analysis. You need some self help and forcing you to concentrate is the only way you will get it.

It is irrational for blacks to voluntarily stay on the white man's economic plantations.

Blacks destroyed their nuclear families and that is why they are suffering today.

Blacks are the most violent race in our society because they have no good black role models in their homes.

....in their lives at one point in time past the age of 18. Get your mind out of the bedroom. Not like that. Personally, I found it very enlightening talking to white women once I got over hating white people.

You never got over hating white people, dude.
Obviously I did. I have slept with over 200 white women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back