Zone1 Ever Dream of The Worlds End?

ScorpioRising007

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2015
I had a dream/ vision of the world's end.

It was like the book of revelations. The sky was burning red with fire. There was constant war. The armies of darkness came up from hell to battle. It was like hell & earth merged as one. I saw walking demons, sorcery, hellfire, lava. There was no daylight the earth was at a constant night state. It was like you were in hell now because at the last days Earth and Hell will merge into one. The inhabitants of hell flowed all into the earth and caused chaos, murder, bloodshed. Humans turned into demons too. Political corruption was tied to the armies of darkness and demons.

It was like the book of revelations. The sky was burning red with fire. There was constant war. The armies of darkness came up from hell to battle. It was like hell & earth merged as one. I saw walking demons, sorcery, hellfire, lava. There was no daylight the earth was at a constant night state. It was like you were in hell now because at the last days Earth and Hell will merge into one. The inhabitants of hell flowed all into the earth and caused chaos, murder, bloodshed. Humans turned into demons too. Political corruption was tied to the armies of darkness and demons.

Sounds like a typical night in D.C.

R.748b0ad3dc1835ca348c1126b9456086

well -

1700919934000.jpeg

are you sure it was a dream ... seems you may already have been there.

try daylite, a walk in the park, put away any desert books for at least 1 year - then burn them. everything will be much nicer.

i just hope we have a 6 hr notice so we can have a big party and orgy..then go to church the LAST HOUR OF THE LAST DAY

...Not to sound like a looney

I swear though sometimes I have gotten visions in my dreams. You know like Joseph did in his dreams in the old testament. Genesis 40 where Joseph interprets Dreams. It is weird sometimes in my life in my dreams ... I dream that I hear God's voice speaking and telling me to do things or to take warning or telling me of what is about to come. Or what might happen if things don't change.

I don't know it is strange. Almost like "A Christmas Carol" where I am visited by spirits and told of things to come or that will come and then shown visions in my dreams.

I was shown a vision in my dream of what will happen during the end of the world. Like book of Revelations. It was pretty scary and frightful. Hell and the Earth were merged as one. The sea turned red with blood and lava. The earth quaked and cracked and demons from hell crawled out of those cracks. The sky was red with fire and it was constant darkness, no sunlight during the day. People were turning into demons. Buildings a flame, fire everywhere. Everywhere was chaos and confusion. Strange demonic voices and sounds could be heard everywhere. Disease was everywhere. Rodents and bugs filled the streets.

It really motivated me to go to church that Sunday.

Anyone else have dreams like that?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back