Zone1 Does anyone else here believe (as I do) that ALL who ever lived will live forever with God in his kingdom?

Most Christians reject that belief, in spite of the strong biblical argument for universal reconciliation. Do you share my belief? If not, why not?
It is very difficult to gain entry into heaven. Very difficult.

Most Christians reject that belief, in spite of the strong biblical argument for universal reconciliation. Do you share my belief? If not, why not?
Such a belief is quite conflicting with Gods word isn’t it?

Matthew 7:13-14 NKJV​

“Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.”

• Banned
It is very difficult to gain entry into heaven. Very difficult.

I disagree. One only needs to believe and live a decent life.

Do you believe the scriptures in the Bible?

Here's one: 1 Timothy 4:10 ESV
For to this end we toil and strive, because we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Savior of ALL people, especially of those who believe.

• Banned
Such a belief is quite conflicting with Gods word isn’t it?

Matthew 7:13-14 NKJV​

“Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.”

That doesn't say that people are punished FOREVER, but I do appreciate your scriptural response.

Not only , No .
But I have never heard of anything more foolish .
imho .

• Banned
What does that scripture say/mean to you?
Fair question.

I believe that Jesus was warning us to live righteously by entering through the "narrow" gate. I also believe that he was saying that few people will actually live righteous lives. They are on the road to destruction. However, that doesn't mean that Jesus won't have mercy upon them, heal them and save them. I believe he will!

Fair question.

I believe that Jesus was warning us to live righteously by entering through the "narrow" gate. I also believe that he was saying that few people will actually live righteous lives. They are on the road to destruction. However, that doesn't mean that Jesus won't have mercy upon them, heal them and save them. I believe he will!
Such a belief conflicts with the teachings in Genesis 2:4-3:24.
If true, why free-will? Why did God give humans the ability to make choices that would affect their destiny?

If true, why free-will? Why did God give humans the ability to make choices that would affect their destiny?

1 Timothy 4:10, which I shared above, says that Jesus is the savior of all people. Therefore, Jesus saves ALL people. Otherwise, he is not the savior of all people. Right?

1 Corinthians 15:22 ESV
22 For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive.

Maybe he's just not a control freak.

How do you know that? I'm always impressed by the certainty people speak with on these matters.

I believe that most people get their doctrines from some other person rather than from the Bible itself. Many believe doctrines that aren't biblical. From what I've gleaned the only things one is required to do is to believe and to at least faithfully attempt to live a good life.

John 6:28-29 ESV
28 Then they said to him, “What must we do, to be doing the works of God?” 29 Jesus answered them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in him whom he has sent.”

Maybe he's just not a control freak.

I believe that God gives us limited free will. He allows us, for a time, to go our own way and to be lost from him. In the end, however, God will allow all people to repent, be healed, and join him in his kingdom.

2 Peter 3:9 ESV
The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance.

1 Timothy 4:10, which I shared above, says that Jesus is the savior of all people. Therefore, Jesus saves ALL people. Otherwise, he is not the savior of all people. Right?
God is the savior of all people who ask for salvation.
I don’t believe an evil person can be lying on their death-bed and simply utter some magic words.

Ephesians 2:8-9:
"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—not by works, so that no one can boast."

Does anyone else here believe (as I do) that ALL who ever lived will live forever with God in his kingdom?​

No, just living is no guarantee of entering the Kingdom of God. Those who remember God at the time of death and who cherish him in their hearts will go to the Kingdom. Those who lived good deeds but do not aspire to God will reincarnate to some higher form to finish their roll on Earth and try again. Those who live in sin committing animalistic acts will be reincarnated again to live life over in the animal kingdom.

Forum List

Back