Even though I don't like Trump on a personal level, Trump is without a doubt

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
the most politically incorrect President we've ever had. And while I dislike a lot of his personal characteristics, I totally respect what he did and SAID as the President who represents the people who MADE the USA the # 1 country with 51 million immigrants or 19% of total world's migrant population.
FACT:5 Countries with the Most Immigrants
And because the USA has had the most immigrants means these people want the freedom that historically the USA offered and the last President to completely endorse America First was Trump... for that I really want Trump to run again!
FACT: Under Trump.. (again I don't like him personally for his braggadocio behavior) BUT he was the ONLY President when U.S. energy production in 2019 was higher than U.S. energy consumption for the first time in 62 years.
Thus, the U.S. attained the long-held goal of “energy independence”
FACT Trump had the lowest gas per gallon in the last 75 months
FACT: Before COVID Trump was signing the most Federal oil gas leases than any recent president! Biden has stopped!
So Again... while Trump has personal traits I don't like... HE does the job! He is NOT a politician but an Executive that gets things DONE!!!

FedOil_leasesbyPresj031323.png

gasprices041123.png

the most politically incorrect President we've ever had. And while I dislike a lot of his personal characteristics, I totally respect what he did and SAID as the President who represents the people who MADE the USA the # 1 country with 51 million immigrants or 19% of total world's migrant population.
FACT:5 Countries with the Most Immigrants
And because the USA has had the most immigrants means these people want the freedom that historically the USA offered and the last President to completely endorse America First was Trump... for that I really want Trump to run again!
FACT: Under Trump.. (again I don't like him personally for his braggadocio behavior) BUT he was the ONLY President when U.S. energy production in 2019 was higher than U.S. energy consumption for the first time in 62 years.
Thus, the U.S. attained the long-held goal of “energy independence”
FACT Trump had the lowest gas per gallon in the last 75 months
FACT: Before COVID Trump was signing the most Federal oil gas leases than any recent president! Biden has stopped!
So Again... while Trump has personal traits I don't like... HE does the job! He is NOT a politician but an Executive that gets things DONE!!!

View attachment 775618
View attachment 775612
Personal level? Do you like Biden on a personal level or Harris?

Letting a pandemic run rampant through the nation while he waited for a "miracle" did reduce demand. True.
You mean getting vaccine shots in arms in 10-months instead of the 4-years "expert" Fau-Chi predicted?
Warp Speed saved millions of lives. You're welcome.

Presidents don't control gas prices. Why didn't he set it at $0.25?
Yes they do control gas prices more than ever before...because they have the executive order on drilling which is something I wish would be looked at by a constitutional lawyer...

Forum List

Back