Even though I don't like Trump on a personal level, Trump is without a doubt

I'm a conservative and I liked trump as president a lot. Yes he is arrogant, self congratulatory and a ego maniac. Personality wise he could be a lot better, but he was a great president.

If you look past his surface personality and look at his stats he did a great job. He reminded me of my old boss, yeah he was a bit of a dick but he was damned good at his job and he put the company first.
I agree with you 100%! I too have had bosses with personality like Trump, i.e. braggart, idiosyncratic, BUT my bosses like Trump ...extremely effective!
Trump like the other former Executive that became President, Eisenhower, (who made one of the BIGGEST contribution to America, the Interstate System) was
effective. Just one comparison between Trump and Biden:
Illegal immigrants:
One of many Trump major contributions....
When President Donald Trump assumed office, 542,411 people (Under Obama!!!) had deportation cases pending before the Immigration Courts.
At the start of 2021, that number now stands at 1,290,766—nearly two and a half times the level when Trump assumed office just four years ago. Waiting in the wings are another 300,000+ cases that President Trump's policy changes have decided aren't finally resolved, but have not yet been placed back on the active docket[1].
By the way this link is a PERFECT example of how totally biased against Trump the MSM was.
The entire article makes this sound like a BAD thing. Yet not one word saying how this is EVIDENCE that Trump's anti-illegal immigration WORKED!!!

NOW contrary to Biden who told campaign attendees "I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

So how many illegal immigrants entered under Trump versus Biden?

TrumpVBidenillegalxrossing041223.png

Attachments

• TrumpVBidenillegalxrossing041223.png
    TrumpVBidenillegalxrossing041223.png
    286.1 KB · Views: 4
People don't "get" him right way.

He is also self-deprecating and hilarious.

Of course, Left Wingers don't understand humor at all.

I don't worry about "getting" any politician or really care about their personality too much. They aren't someone I know personally, not my friend, not anyone that's going to do me a favor or anyone I'll ever even meet. So I ignore the personality and only look at what they do for the country, for our society, and for the citizens.

The president and their administration is supposed to be in power for the good of America first and foremost. Not themselves, not foriegn entities, or for any groups of people. For our entire country as a whole, that's their only job. I look for politicians that want us to be strong, independent, keep our American values, morals, and standards. Leaders that want Americans to be proud of their country and foriegn nations to fear and respect us. I don't give a damn about their personality, stats are all that matters.

Let's pretend the Biden administration was the most charming, funny, warm people ever on gods green earth but with the way they run us into the ground their fantastic personalities don't mean shit to me.

I'd rather have a guy who was a complete asshole as president if he made America great and put America and Americans first.

Meanwhile back in reality....

View attachment 775725

Just over 1/2 of the land leased ALREADY is producing oil and gas. Oil companies that hold the leases could expand their operations to a greater degree anytime they want.

They are enjoying high gasoline prices.
I totally AGREE with YOU! Oil companies are ENJOYING higher gas prices... AGAIN thanks to Biden who guarantees to "rid fossil fuels"!
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

So why did Biden "guarantee rid fossil fuels"?
OR with a Hunter Biden's experience with Ukraine oil, is there an ulterior motive Biden "guarantee rid fossil fuels"?
NBC News NBC News - Breaking News & Top Stories - Latest World, US & Local News › politics › national-security
May 19, 2022 — From 2013 to 2018 Hunter Biden and his firm earned about $11 million via legal work, as board member for a Ukraine firm, (one of the largest private natural gas producers in Ukraine).
With the President of the USA "guaranteeing" to "rid fossil fuels" companies, what would they do while they still have a market? Raise prices because they've been "guaranteed" to be put out of business and so they are doing WHAT you would do, i.e. make as much money while you can which means raising prices while they
are still in existence!

I'm a conservative and I liked trump as president a lot. Yes he is arrogant, self congratulatory and a ego maniac. Personality wise he could be a lot better, but he was a great president.

If you look past his surface personality and look at his stats he did a great job. He reminded me of my old boss, yeah he was a bit of a dick but he was damned good at his job and he put the company first.
/----/ I moved from the gentile South to New York when I was 20. (1971) It took a while to work through the culture shock, but I eventually began to understand and appreciate the New York in-your-face attitude. And that is what alienates him from many Americans. He has a keen sense of humor and self-deprecating.
iu

I don't worry about "getting" any politician or really care about their personality too much. They aren't someone I know personally, not my friend, not anyone that's going to do me a favor or anyone I'll ever even meet. So I ignore the personality and only look at what they do for the country, for our society, and for the citizens.

The president and their administration is supposed to be in power for the good of America first and foremost. Not themselves, not foriegn entities, or for any groups of people. For our entire country as a whole, that's their only job. I look for politicians that want us to be strong, independent, keep our American values, morals, and standards. Leaders that want Americans to be proud of their country and foriegn nations to fear and respect us. I don't give a damn about their personality, stats are all that matters.

Let's pretend the Biden administration was the most charming, funny, warm people ever on gods green earth but with the way they run us into the ground their fantastic personalities don't mean shit to me.

I'd rather have a guy who was a complete asshole as president if he made America great and put America and Americans first.
100% Agree with you! Plus Trump did something that only JFK and Herbert Hoover DID! Donated their salaries... with Trump the highest $1.6 million!

/----/ I moved from the gentile South to New York when I was 20. (1971) It took a while to work through the culture shock, but I eventually began to understand and appreciate the New York in-your-face attitude. And that is what alienates him from many Americans. He has a keen sense of humor and self-deprecating.
iu
And of course I just showed your bitch ass that about 1/2 of the already leased federal lands have activity on them. So you think if Biden were to open up the Grand Canyon for drilling the oil companies would drill more--increase the supply--and lower the price? Yeah, you were less full of shit when you were saying that if you buy an electric vehicle, you'll need a plutonium reactor in your back yard to power it.

Your mental health is a myth.

And of course I just showed your bitch ass that about 1/2 of the already leased federal lands have activity on them. So you think if Biden were to open up the Grand Canyon for drilling the oil companies would drill more--increase the supply--and lower the price? Yeah, you were less full of shit when you were saying that if you buy an electric vehicle, you'll need a plutonium reactor in your back yard to power it.

So which is it? Biden guarantee to rid fossil fuels OR Biden drilling in the Grand Canyon? You can't have it both ways... oh wait when it comes to Biden... this video is a perfect example of the mindless minions that Biden appeals to!

So which is it? Biden guarantee to rid fossil fuels OR Biden drilling in the Grand Canyon? You can't have it both ways... oh wait when it comes to Biden... this video is a perfect example of the mindless minions that Biden appeals to!

What the hell are you talking about?

Just over 1/2 of the lands leased to the oil companies are actively being drilled on now!!! That is from the BLM.

If you made every square inch of federal land available to lease and drill for oil on...all it would do is go into the unused inventory that the oil companies already have.

Perhaps you can have a 3 year old explain supply and demand to you.

/----/ YO - you talkin to me?

You mean getting vaccine shots in arms in 10-months instead of the 4-years "expert" Fau-Chi predicted?
Warp Speed saved millions of lives. You're welcome.
In what way did warp speed save millions of lives?

What the hell are you talking about?

Just over 1/2 of the lands leased to the oil companies are actively being drilled on now!!! That is from the BLM.

If you made every square inch of federal land available to lease and drill for oil on...all it would do is go into the unused inventory that the oil companies already have.

Perhaps you can have a 3 year old explain supply and demand to you.
FACTS: Drilling Down on Federal Leasing Facts
FederaloilLeasesdrop.png

• Lengthy Process: Wells and leases are not like faucets and spigots. It takes months for new wells to start producing and it can take more than five years for some fields to go from discovery to production, thanks in part to regulatory and legal hurdles along the way. For example, there are 4,621 permits to drill awaiting approval by the Department of the Interior’s Bureau of Land Management (BLM), and thousands of leases are held up in litigation by environmental groups.
  • Higher Success Rate: Despite attempts to portray the industry as stockpiling unused permits,
  • “a greater share of federal leases are producing oil and gas than any other time in the past two decades,” according to Bloomberg.
  • Red Tape: Meanwhile, the chart below shows that, with a record percentage of onshore federal leases producing oil and gas, the Biden administration is slowing the pace of drilling permit approvals.
  • The amount of permits approved by BLM for natural gas and oil wells in January plunged 85% compared to approvals in April 2020. Read more on leases here.

FACTS: Drilling Down on Federal Leasing FactsView attachment 775813
  • Lengthy Process: Wells and leases are not like faucets and spigots. It takes months for new wells to start producing and it can take more than five years for some fields to go from discovery to production, thanks in part to regulatory and legal hurdles along the way. For example, there are 4,621 permits to drill awaiting approval by the Department of the Interior’s Bureau of Land Management (BLM), and thousands of leases are held up in litigation by environmental groups.
  • Higher Success Rate: Despite attempts to portray the industry as stockpiling unused permits,
  • “a greater share of federal leases are producing oil and gas than any other time in the past two decades,” according to Bloomberg.
  • Red Tape: Meanwhile, the chart below shows that, with a record percentage of onshore federal leases producing oil and gas, the Biden administration is slowing the pace of drilling permit approvals.
  • The amount of permits approved by BLM for natural gas and oil wells in January plunged 85% compared to approvals in April 2020. Read more on leases here.
/——/ Thank you, but rest assured the libtards will come back next week with the same old lie about Biden’s oil leases.

Even though I don't like Trump on a personal level,​

Regale us with details of your visits and meetings .

Or are you spewing out BS , OP ?

By getting shots in arms in 10-months instead of the 4-years that Fau-Chi, the "expert" predicted.
Warp Speed paid for the manufacturing plants "at risk", to expedite production.
Wow, so you think the shots saved lives. That’s good

By getting shots in arms in 10-months instead of the 4-years that Fau-Chi, the "expert" predicted.
Warp Speed paid for the manufacturing plants "at risk", to expedite production.
What do you make of all the claims that the shots are dangerous and making people sick… even killing people??

Even though I don't like Trump on a personal level,​

Regale us with details of your visits and meetings .

Or are you spewing out BS , OP ?
Don’t need to have meetings and visits to know a guy is a douche

the most politically incorrect President we've ever had. And while I dislike a lot of his personal characteristics, I totally respect what he did and SAID as the President

I am sure millions of Americans can and do say the same thing

He is over 40% in the polls and usually when someone is even 30% at this time in the game

he is the winner

unless those mules intervene again

What do you make of all the claims that the shots are dangerous and making people sick… even killing people??
Some people have died from the covid vaccine, 19,456 died (not the 278,00 reported in error)

additionally, many more got very sick

If you already had covid you don't need the vaccine. That is a fact.

So why is the Biden admin requiring vaccines? That is bad medicine. Unscientific, etc.

Forum List

Back