Even though I don't like Trump on a personal level, Trump is without a doubt

Okay..why didn't the blob set it at $0.25 a gallon?
Presidents can't choose a price point but they can make decisions that lower of raise the cost... you know what?... I'm sick of you libs here that we all know want the highest price possible for evil oil... so why do you play like you don't know what raises the cost?....
go play your game with someone else.... and pay the high price you so desire... and the earth will not get one bit cleaner or cooler... the only thing that will change is your standard of living for the worse.....

Last edited:
/---/ Presidents can't control natural resources like gas, but they can control pandemics?
LOL...you're making my argument for me. Thanks.

They can't control either...just the response to conditions. If you're going to ding/credit a president for them, expect to have the inverse revealed.

Your blob's response was to downplay it, blame others, take no responsibility (literally), and promise a miracle.

And your fellow Trumpsters think it‘s safe and effective?
By that reasoning, your fellow Trumpsters including the OP would believe that operation warp speed killed many people.
Which is it?
You keep labeling "All Trumpsters" as anti-vaxers. LIAR.

A Gallup survey released on Sept. 29 confirmed the KFF findings. As of mid-September, 75% of adult Americans have been vaccinated, including 73% of non-Hispanic white adults and 78% of non-whites. Along party lines, however, the breakdown was 92% of Democrats, 68% of Independents, and 56% of Republicans.

I remember when democrats were anti-vaxers, even Joe Biden

You keep labeling "All Trumpsters" as anti-vaxers. LIAR.
I didn’t say “All Trumpsters”, liar.

When you have to lie to make a point, you should re-evaluate your poor decision.

It’s clear that many Trumpsters do not agree with your belief that the vaccine is safe and effective. Your claim that operation warp speed saved lives, to them, would mean that operation warp speed killed people.

I didn’t say “All Trumpsters”, liar.
When you have to lie to make a point, you should re-evaluate your poor decision.
It’s clear that many Trumpsters do not agree with your belief that the vaccine is safe and effective. Your claim that operation warp speed saved lives, to them, would mean that operation warp speed killed people.
Yes you did, you lumped all "Trumpsters" as anti-vaxers.
From your post #14: "You guys think the vaccine is safe and effective?! What?! When did that happen??"

Next time be more careful throwing labels around.

Yes you did, you lumped all "Trumpsters" as anti-vaxers.
I never said “all”, liar. You should read more carefully. When you have to attach a word that I didn’t use to what I said, you have a failed argument.

Obviously we both agree that many Trumpsters don’t think the vaccine is safe and effective. Care to move on to my point now or would you rather continue to highlight your lie?

Presidents don't control gas prices. Why didn't he set it at $0.25?
Presidents DO sign Federal land leases. See attached.
FACTS...
Federal lands provide Oil production from federal lands and waters provides approximately 24% of total U.S. oil production.
So if Biden wants to "rid fossil fuels" he contributes by NOT signing Federal leases... as the attached shows.
Plus Biden HAS in his words...
“no more drilling...there is no more drilling...I haven’t formed any new drilling.”
Reality/FACTS: "Biden had signed an executive order that suspended new lease sales soon after taking office in 2021."

And the attached shows the effect of Biden's suspension.

SO... if NO more exploration on Federal LAND that provides 24% oil and gas....duh....that means private land that is NOT Federal land is more expensive!
AGAIN.. if 24% of oil and gas production is taken out, that means existing 76% of oil/gas has to make up the difference which means higher costs!
FedOil_leasesbyPresj031323.png

Presidents don't control gas prices. Why didn't he set it at $0.25?
Adults realize a president’s stated agenda can greatly influence the investment, production, and price of gasoline. Only idiots spout that binary nonsense like you did.

LOL...you're making my argument for me. Thanks.

They can't control either...just the response to conditions. If you're going to ding/credit a president for them, expect to have the inverse revealed.

Your blob's response was to downplay it, blame others, take no responsibility (literally), and promise a miracle.
/—-/ Stop lying. democRATs played down Covid, Trump fast tracked the vaccine. democRATs attacked Trump when he halted Chinese migration. Trump gave NYC everything they demanded and didn’t use half of it. Cuomo sent the elderly with Covid to nursing homes to die. Go pound sand Libtard.

/—-/ Stop lying. democRATs played down Covid, Trump fast tracked the vaccine. democRATs attacked Trump when he halted Chinese migration. Trump gave NYC everything they demanded and didn’t use half of it. Cuomo sent the elderly with Covid to nursing homes to die. Go pound sand Libtard.
Your grasp of history is as well matched by your investment strategy there.... How's that Trump stock doing?

Presidents DO sign Federal land leases. See attached.
FACTS...
Federal lands provide Oil production from federal lands and waters provides approximately 24% of total U.S. oil production.
So if Biden wants to "rid fossil fuels" he contributes by NOT signing Federal leases... as the attached shows.
Plus Biden HAS in his words...
“no more drilling...there is no more drilling...I haven’t formed any new drilling.”
Reality/FACTS: "Biden had signed an executive order that suspended new lease sales soon after taking office in 2021."

And the attached shows the effect of Biden's suspension.

SO... if NO more exploration on Federal LAND that provides 24% oil and gas....duh....that means private land that is NOT Federal land is more expensive!
AGAIN.. if 24% of oil and gas production is taken out, that means existing 76% of oil/gas has to make up the difference which means higher costs!
View attachment 775676
Meanwhile back in reality....

1681287151930.png

Just over 1/2 of the land leased ALREADY is producing oil and gas. Oil companies that hold the leases could expand their operations to a greater degree anytime they want.

They are enjoying high gasoline prices.

Attachments

• 0 bytes · Views: 0
Sometimes there are no words....

You guys have spent 3 years bitching about how the Democrats over-hyped the danger of Covid.
/----/ Piglosi did the same thing.

the most politically incorrect President we've ever had. And while I dislike a lot of his personal characteristics, I totally respect what he did and SAID as the President who represents the people who MADE the USA the # 1 country with 51 million immigrants or 19% of total world's migrant population.
FACT:5 Countries with the Most Immigrants
And because the USA has had the most immigrants means these people want the freedom that historically the USA offered and the last President to completely endorse America First was Trump... for that I really want Trump to run again!
FACT: Under Trump.. (again I don't like him personally for his braggadocio behavior) BUT he was the ONLY President when U.S. energy production in 2019 was higher than U.S. energy consumption for the first time in 62 years.
Thus, the U.S. attained the long-held goal of “energy independence”
FACT Trump had the lowest gas per gallon in the last 75 months
FACT: Before COVID Trump was signing the most Federal oil gas leases than any recent president! Biden has stopped!
So Again... while Trump has personal traits I don't like... HE does the job! He is NOT a politician but an Executive that gets things DONE!!!

View attachment 775618
View attachment 775612

I'm a conservative and I liked trump as president a lot. Yes he is arrogant, self congratulatory and a ego maniac. Personality wise he could be a lot better, but he was a great president.

If you look past his surface personality and look at his stats he did a great job. He reminded me of my old boss, yeah he was a bit of a dick but he was damned good at his job and he put the company first.

I'm a conservative and I liked trump as president a lot. Yes he is arrogant, self congratulatory and a ego maniac. Personality wise he could be a lot better, but he was a great president.

If you look past his surface personality and look at his stats he did a great job. He reminded me of my old boss, yeah he was a bit of a dick but he was damned good at his job and he put the company first.

People don't "get" him right way.

He is also self-deprecating and hilarious.

Of course, Left Wingers don't understand humor at all.

Forum List

Back