Even though I don't like Trump on a personal level, Trump is without a doubt

Some people have died from the covid vaccine, 19,456 died (not the 278,00 reported in error)

additionally, many more got very sick

If you already had covid you don't need the vaccine. That is a fact.

So why is the Biden admin requiring vaccines? That is bad medicine. Unscientific,

so it sounds to me like in one breath you are crediting Trump for saving so many lives, and in the next breath saying the vaccine kills people and makes people sick. Maybe if more time was taken in solidifying its safety these people wouldn’t have died and gotten sick. Correct?

FACTS: Drilling Down on Federal Leasing FactsView attachment 775813
  • Lengthy Process: Wells and leases are not like faucets and spigots. It takes months for new wells to start producing and it can take more than five years for some fields to go from discovery to production, thanks in part to regulatory and legal hurdles along the way. For example, there are 4,621 permits to drill awaiting approval by the Department of the Interior’s Bureau of Land Management (BLM), and thousands of leases are held up in litigation by environmental groups.
  • Higher Success Rate: Despite attempts to portray the industry as stockpiling unused permits,
  • “a greater share of federal leases are producing oil and gas than any other time in the past two decades,” according to Bloomberg.
  • Red Tape: Meanwhile, the chart below shows that, with a record percentage of onshore federal leases producing oil and gas, the Biden administration is slowing the pace of drilling permit approvals.
  • The amount of permits approved by BLM for natural gas and oil wells in January plunged 85% compared to approvals in April 2020. Read more on leases here.
You mean to tell me that the oil companies are controlling the supply of gasoline? Shocking!

They have the land...they just aren't drilling on it because they are making more money today.

Economics...study it.

so it sounds to me like in one breath you are crediting Trump for saving so many lives, and in the next breath saying the vaccine kills people and makes people sick. Maybe if more time was taken in solidifying its safety these people wouldn’t have died and gotten sick. Correct?
You mean to tell me that the oil companies are controlling the supply of gasoline? Shocking!

They have the land...they just aren't drilling on it because they are making more money today.

Economics...study it.
So why then would someone as dumb as you then agree with Biden when he said:
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

Telling the oil companies he guarantees to put them out of business for any common sense person would conclude..
"Biden wants to put us out of business, so we'd better make as much as we can while we can! RAISE THE RATES!"
I know I'm smart enough, (I guess you aren't and Biden for sure isn't!) to know if someone wants to put me out of business, I'll raise the prices as soon and
as long as I can WHILE not spending any money but investing somewhere else. AND guess who agrees with that?
But dummies like you form opinions based on zero facts!
FACT is this:
Consequently what the CEO of Chevron,Mike Wirth said is representative of fossil fuel executives, banks, shareholders and ultimately gas stations that RAISED their prices while they can!
You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying, ‘We don’t want these products.’”

SO do you understand know how dumb your president was to tell the world... "guarantee rid of fossil fuels".

"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM
I never said I agreed with that statement. Why would you assume that I did?

I just don't understand people like Candybutt! They truly live in the 20 year old Greta Thunberg fantasy land! Greta as spokesperson for idiots like Candybutt
do not live in the real world! And people like CandyButt LIKE Greta don't deal with the facts!
WE can migrated to EVs. We can reduce CO2 emissions...look at what the USA has done
Global surface temperature has been measured since 1880 at a network of ground-based and ocean-based sites. Over the last century, the average surface temperature of the Earth has increased by about 1.0o F.
In 2020, U.S. greenhouse gas emissions totaled 5,981 million metric tons (13.2 trillion pounds) of carbon dioxide equivalents.
This total represents a 7 percent decrease since 1990 and a 20 percent decrease since 2005 (see Figure 1). For the United States, during the period from 1990 to 2020
But to fantasy land dwellers like CandyButt/Greta Bunburg they won't admit it.... Greenhouse gas emissions have DECREASED!
USACO2decline.png

Telling the oil companies he guarantees to put them out of business for any common sense person would conclude..
"Biden wants to put us out of business, so we'd better make as much as we can while we can! RAISE THE RATES!"
I know I'm smart enough, (I guess you aren't and Biden for sure isn't!) to know if someone wants to put me out of business, I'll raise the prices as soon and
as long as I can WHILE not spending any money but investing somewhere else. AND guess who agrees with that?
But dummies like you form opinions based on zero facts!
FACT is this:
Consequently what the CEO of Chevron,Mike Wirth said is representative of fossil fuel executives, banks, shareholders and ultimately gas stations that RAISED their prices while they can!
You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying, ‘We don’t want these products.’”

SO do you understand know how dumb your president was to tell the world... "guarantee rid of fossil fuels".

TD, DR, DC

The current amount of land already leased to oil companies is only being 1/2 used according the BLM.

TD, DR, DC

The current amount of land already leased to oil companies is only being 1/2 used according the BLM.
Prove it! Who are you? Do you work for an oil company? Who do you think you are saying "according the BLM"?
I imagine you probably think "BLM" stands for "Black Lives Matter"...Right?
Now for FACTS!!!
Of the 23 million Federal acres were under lease to oil and gas developers at the end of FY 2022 of that, about 12.4 million acres are producing oil and gas in economic quantities. Programs: Energy and Minerals: Oil and Gas: About | Bureau of Land Management
and of that 12.4 million acres, Oil production from federal lands and waters provides approximately 24% of total U.S. oil

Prove it! Who are you? Do you work for an oil company? Who do you think you are saying "according the BLM"?
I imagine you probably think "BLM" stands for "Black Lives Matter"...Right?
Now for FACTS!!!
Of the 23 million Federal acres were under lease to oil and gas developers at the end of FY 2022 of that, about 12.4 million acres are producing oil and gas in economic quantities. Programs: Energy and Minerals: Oil and Gas: About | Bureau of Land Management
and of that 12.4 million acres, Oil production from federal lands and waters provides approximately 24% of total U.S. oil

Prove what?

Bureau of Land Management.

the most politically incorrect President we've ever had. And while I dislike a lot of his personal characteristics, I totally respect what he did and SAID as the President who represents the people who MADE the USA the # 1 country with 51 million immigrants or 19% of total world's migrant population.
FACT:5 Countries with the Most Immigrants
And because the USA has had the most immigrants means these people want the freedom that historically the USA offered and the last President to completely endorse America First was Trump... for that I really want Trump to run again!
FACT: Under Trump.. (again I don't like him personally for his braggadocio behavior) BUT he was the ONLY President when U.S. energy production in 2019 was higher than U.S. energy consumption for the first time in 62 years.
Thus, the U.S. attained the long-held goal of “energy independence”
FACT Trump had the lowest gas per gallon in the last 75 months
FACT: Before COVID Trump was signing the most Federal oil gas leases than any recent president! Biden has stopped!
So Again... while Trump has personal traits I don't like... HE does the job! He is NOT a politician but an Executive that gets things DONE!!!

View attachment 775618
View attachment 775612

COVID caused oil prices to go negative...

/——-/ Oil prices were low before Covid. But you already knew that.

US oil production doubled during the Obama years because the ppb was high enough for investment in drilling and exploration. Trump rode in on the coattails.

We were importing 7-9 million bpd and still are.

the most politically incorrect President we've ever had. And while I dislike a lot of his personal characteristics, I totally respect what he did and SAID as the President who represents the people who MADE the USA the # 1 country with 51 million immigrants or 19% of total world's migrant population.
FACT:5 Countries with the Most Immigrants
And because the USA has had the most immigrants means these people want the freedom that historically the USA offered and the last President to completely endorse America First was Trump... for that I really want Trump to run again!
FACT: Under Trump.. (again I don't like him personally for his braggadocio behavior) BUT he was the ONLY President when U.S. energy production in 2019 was higher than U.S. energy consumption for the first time in 62 years.
Thus, the U.S. attained the long-held goal of “energy independence”
FACT Trump had the lowest gas per gallon in the last 75 months
FACT: Before COVID Trump was signing the most Federal oil gas leases than any recent president! Biden has stopped!
So Again... while Trump has personal traits I don't like... HE does the job! He is NOT a politician but an Executive that gets things DONE!!!

View attachment 775618
View attachment 775612
You know Trump on a personal level?

1. The vaccine saved millions of lives.
2. The fight now is if you had covid and have antibodies, why risk the vaccine and myocarditis? The vaccine should be a personal choice, not a government mandate.

COVID caused oil prices to go negative...
OH a negative price means according to your "go negative" would mean the gas station I would buy my gas would PAY me.. i.e. give me $20.00 for filling up!
Right?

A negative price meaning I would pay the gas station i.e. positive price versus station paying me i.e. negative prices.

NOW for the FACTS: The lowest price was April 2020 during Covid... $1.938 do you agree? See below table...

Now under Trump prior to 04/2020 prices declined to a low of $2.284 on his last month 12/2020.

Biden takes office 2021 and the price of gas increased from 01/2021 of $2.42 to a height of $5.032 on 06/2022, an
INCREASE of 92% in just 18 months!

So again Under Trump prices DROPPED from a high in 05/19 of $2.946 to end of 2020 of $2.284/gal.

At Trump's highest price of $2.946, gas prices were 80% LOWER than Biden!
GEEZ think the below had anything to do with it?

Biden's role in rising gas prices..

Biden had signed an executive order that suspended new lease sales soon after taking office in 2021

GaspricesUSA2017-2023.png

Forum List

Back