Even the government itself admitted in the 70's there was a conspiracy to kill JFK.

Amazing how there are so many american sheople here STILL in denial about this all these years later that there was at least one other shooter involved in the assassination of JFK.:cuckoo:

It was no surprise to see the usual trolls Whitehall,Predfan,rightwinger and other lone nut theorist trolls play dodgeball and dodge all the facts and evidence that there was a conspiracy to kill JFK on this thread here

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/285978-kennedy-assassination-question.html

and as usual,it got highjacked by the paid trolls i have listed in my sig and this thread will as well by them as well no doubt.

Its pretty clear cut that posters like whitehall, predfan,and rightwinger who never watch videos or read links that shread to pieces the warren commission,have ever done any research into this and everything they know about this event is what they got from the CIA controlled mainstream media and their textbooks in our corrupt school system which STILL to this day tells the official lie that oswald was the lone assassin.:cuckoo:

Whats really funny about that is even the house select committe on investigations in the 1970's concluded the warren commission was wrong,that there was a second shooter and a probable conspiracy and yet there are so many idiots here like those I mentioned, who STILL say oswald was the lone assassin even though they THEMSELVES admitted they were wrong.:lmao::rofl::cuckoo:

Truthseeker tried to spell it out to them dummies style with this post below but they ignored it of course.no surprise.

What do you mean hard evidence? The United States House Select Committee on Assassinations ruled President John F. Kennedy was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy. And chastised the Warren Commission for it's inept investigation and only looking at the lone gunman theory.

well MAYBE they will take it seriosuly if they hear it from wikipedia then.I wouldnt hold my breath or bet on it though.It would be a miracle if they actutally read the link.

United States House Select Committee on Assassinations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As Hillary would say, who cares, what difference does it make. Sad to think some people will never settle for the fact that one sick communist could shoot a President on his own, especially JFK. So much for Camelot.

Newly released footage clearly shows who killed Kennedy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNg19eTJKYE]JFK assassination parody film 2.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

:eek:

Amazing how there are so many american sheople here STILL in denial about this all these years later that there was at least one other shooter involved in the assassination of JFK.:cuckoo:

It was no surprise to see the usual trolls Whitehall,Predfan,rightwinger and other lone nut theorist trolls play dodgeball and dodge all the facts and evidence that there was a conspiracy to kill JFK on this thread here

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/285978-kennedy-assassination-question.html

and as usual,it got highjacked by the paid trolls i have listed in my sig and this thread will as well by them as well no doubt.

Its pretty clear cut that posters like whitehall, predfan,and rightwinger who never watch videos or read links that shread to pieces the warren commission,have ever done any research into this and everything they know about this event is what they got from the CIA controlled mainstream media and their textbooks in our corrupt school system which STILL to this day tells the official lie that oswald was the lone assassin.:cuckoo:

Whats really funny about that is even the house select committe on investigations in the 1970's concluded the warren commission was wrong,that there was a second shooter and a probable conspiracy and yet there are so many idiots here like those I mentioned, who STILL say oswald was the lone assassin even though they THEMSELVES admitted they were wrong.:lmao::rofl::cuckoo:

Truthseeker tried to spell it out to them dummies style with this post below but they ignored it of course.no surprise.

What do you mean hard evidence? The United States House Select Committee on Assassinations ruled President John F. Kennedy was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy. And chastised the Warren Commission for it's inept investigation and only looking at the lone gunman theory.

well MAYBE they will take it seriosuly if they hear it from wikipedia then.I wouldnt hold my breath or bet on it though.It would be a miracle if they actutally read the link.

United States House Select Committee on Assassinations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As Hillary would say, who cares, what difference does it make. Sad to think some people will never settle for the fact that one sick communist could shoot a President on his own, especially JFK. So much for Camelot.

Nice game of dodgeball you play.you did not watch those two videos which proves you have been brainwashed and conditioned.:cuckoo: you are obviously scared of the truth in that you did not watch those videos that me and wildcard posted nor did you even bother to read the link troll.

Last edited:
two farts in a row from you Dawgshit.:9:

When you see a post you don't like, you call it a "fart"? God damn, youre corny as fuck. Is there truly no limit to your idiocy?

I just do that with agent troll rat in the ass,he never has anything to say but childish crap kinda like you do.comment on those videos presented by me and wildcar or go the fuck away troll.

Shocking, that the Democrats who had a super majority at that time created a "committtee" to further divide America by supporting a conspiracy theory on JFK, despite there being no evidence of it, while of course being adament that their communist friends in the USSR and Cuba could in no way be envolved in a conspiracy.

Political Agenda? Naw....Democrats would never go out of their way to appease their communist masters.....:eusa_hand:

sad that you are so afraid of the truth that you wont read anything that proves the warren commission to be a fairy tale.you obviously have reading comprehension problems because you didnt even bother to read what this thread title says,congrats.:cuckoo::D:lmao::lmao::clap2:

Shocking, that the Democrats who had a super majority at that time created a "committtee" to further divide America by supporting a conspiracy theory on JFK, despite there being no evidence of it, while of course being adament that their communist friends in the USSR and Cuba could in no way be envolved in a conspiracy.

Political Agenda? Naw....Democrats would never go out of their way to appease their communist masters.....:eusa_hand:

shocking is the game of dodgeall you play,refusing to watch those two videos because it shoots down your laughable video beyond conspiracy that there were multiple shooters that day.:D you have only read the textbooks of what our corrupt school system has taught you because the HSCA in the 70's concluded there was a conspiracy and it was the mob that did it.the chief investigater even wrote a book about it.try to keep up with the facts.:D

G. Robert Blakey - JFK Assassination Debate - The Education Forum

Oswald worked on the U-2 spy missions in Japan and he renounced his Country and defected to Russia and next thing we know Gary Powers is shot down in a U-2 over Russia. The most amazing thing is that Oswald comes back to the US with his Russian bride who was the daughter of a KGB officer and apparently the CIA welcomes him back and he doesn't do a day in prison. Duh...next thing you know he ends up in a warehouse in Dallas with a rifle and the CIA is looking for somebody on the "grassy knoll" after Jack Ruby kills Oswald and dies in jail? While all the a-holes in the Country are focused on the "grassy knoll" the CIA walks away from the crisis. Perfect federal CYA.

Oswald worked on the U-2 spy missions in Japan and he renounced his Country and defected to Russia and next thing we know Gary Powers is shot down in a U-2 over Russia. The most amazing thing is that Oswald comes back to the US with his Russian bride who was the daughter of a KGB officer and apparently the CIA welcomes him back and he doesn't do a day in prison. Duh...next thing you know he ends up in a warehouse in Dallas with a rifle and the CIA is looking for somebody on the "grassy knoll" after Jack Ruby kills Oswald and dies in jail? While all the a-holes in the Country are focused on the "grassy knoll" the CIA walks away from the crisis. Perfect federal CYA.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Im impressed.this is the first intelligent thing i ever remember you posting in this section before.Too bad you cant be objective like this when it comes to 9/11.

Sounds like you are FINALLY wising up on this.Glad to see you changed your ways,at least on this topic anyways.

Looks like you actually read what the thread title says unlike what all the other lone nut trolls who have come on here and posted.:clap2: thank you for not going into this only seesing what you want to see like the hawk gslack troll and others have.

yeah only an idiot would believe oswald was the lone assassin.Like you said,he worked on the U2 spy missions in japan as a radar operater.Gary Powers himself siad he belived oswald gave away the secret plans to the russians and Powers dies mysteriously later on months after that.

Yeah thats the amazing thing,he goes to russia,renounces his us citizenship and defects there,threatens to turn over us government secrets to the soviets,and yeah,comes back with a russia bride who was the daugther of a KGB officer and yeah,gets welcome back into the states with open arms by the CIA.

that would work in a fairy tale you were writing but not in the ral world.He should have been prosecuted as a traiter the very second he stepped back on american soil.He defects to russia at the height of the cold war,threatens to turn over classified information and never receives one bit of problems from the government when coming back,yeah right.:cuckoo: He had no problems from the government not getting prosecuted like he should have been because we now know he was working for both the CIA and FBI.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy5H9gc61ls]JFK Nigel Turner Film: Fletcher L. Prouty On The JFK Assassination - YouTube[/ame]

too bad the magic bullet apologists wont look at this video.

Your idiotic video makes about as much sense as this one.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdjY6oy4Y2c]Darth Vader and the Imperial March on Bagpipes and Unicycle - The Unipiper - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back