Even the government itself admitted in the 70's there was a conspiracy to kill JFK.

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by LA RAM FAN, Apr 12, 2013.

1. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,869
    Amazing how there are so many american sheople here STILL in denial about this all these years later that there was at least one other shooter involved in the assassination of JFK.:cuckoo:

It was no surprise to see the usual trolls Whitehall,Predfan,rightwinger and other lone nut theorist trolls play dodgeball and dodge all the facts and evidence that there was a conspiracy to kill JFK on this thread here

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/285978-kennedy-assassination-question.html

and as usual,it got highjacked by the paid trolls i have listed in my sig and this thread will as well by them as well no doubt.

Its pretty clear cut that posters like whitehall, predfan,and rightwinger who never watch videos or read links that shread to pieces the warren commission,have ever done any research into this and everything they know about this event is what they got from the CIA controlled mainstream media and their textbooks in our corrupt school system which STILL to this day tells the official lie that oswald was the lone assassin.:cuckoo:

Whats really funny about that is even the house select committe on investigations in the 1970's concluded the warren commission was wrong,that there was a second shooter and a probable conspiracy and yet there are so many idiots here like those I mentioned, who STILL say oswald was the lone assassin even though they THEMSELVES admitted they were wrong.:lmao::rofl::cuckoo:

Truthseeker tried to spell it out to them dummies style with this post below but they ignored it of course.no surprise.

What do you mean hard evidence? The United States House Select Committee on Assassinations ruled President John F. Kennedy was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy. And chastised the Warren Commission for it's inept investigation and only looking at the lone gunman theory.

well MAYBE they will take it seriosuly if they hear it from wikipedia then.I wouldnt hold my breath or bet on it though.It would be a miracle if they actutally read the link.

United States House Select Committee on Assassinations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2013
  2. TheOldSchool

TheOldSchool BANNED

Thanks Received:
    last stop for sanity before reaching the south
    Ratings:
    +43,093
    What else can we name that could be a possible massive conspiracy?

Minnosota - I've never met anyone from there; have any of you?
    USMB - what if everyone is a paid poster? And nobody knows it?
    The National Debt - I don't know a single person who's borrowed anything from China
    The New York Jets - What if they are an elaborate prank meant to convince their players they can play in the NFL?

So many questions, yet there's nobody willing to dig for answers

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. daws101

daws101 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,116

4. daws101

daws101 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,116
    :clap2::clap2:

5. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,869
    two farts in a row from you Dawgshit.:9:

thanks for showing how predictable you are,that your handlers send you here to highjack these threads and try and derail truth discussions.:clap2:

6. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,869
    another lone nut theorist obviously in denial when confronted with the facts i see changing the subject and evading them.:cuckoo:

7. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,869
    commenting further on this,the logical,open minded,objective people who dont go into it only seeing what they want to see,it was spelled out for them dummies style by myself,Bfgrn,Dugdale,Dukes,Yidnar,Numan,and truthseeker on this thread here.If you read these posts numbers and you again go into it being open minded,objective,and use logic and common sense,the evidence is overwhelming in these posts of ours oswald was innocent and there was a conspiracy.these posts numbers on this thread answer it all.

posts #'s 16,17,21,24,28,30,38,45,36,60,65,68,78,84,87,89,91,94,95,97,100,103

all right here on this thread.:cuckoo:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/285978-kennedy-assassination-question.html

STILL wating for a poster to come on who isnt here just to troll the boards.so far one hasnt posted on this thread.

8. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,869
    I love it,74 views and only two trolls have come on so far to post and they both evaded the facts and changed the subject.:clap2: Looks like the cat has got the tongue of the lone nut theorists as evidenced by the posts so far,evading the facts and changing the subject.:lmao:

9. SAYIT

SAYIT Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +38,841
    Considering how little respect you get here it is likely they looked for something substantial in your bogus claim ("Even the government itself admitted in the 70's there was a conspiracy to kill JFK") and finding nothing of value they shook their heads at your idiocy and left.
    That said, I will humor you a bit.
    You will notice the Committee concluded some degree of "probability" of a conspiracy.
    If you scroll down to the critcisms you'll find that the acoustic evidence which was the basis of their 2 shooter conspiracy theory was found to be bogus, rendering their findings invalid. What I find most telling is that the Soviets worked hard to create and foster conspiracy theories regarding the Kennedy assassination. In other words, you have probably been duped by a country so inept it has since dissolved. So what does that say about you?
    (United States House Select Committee on Assassinations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Last edited: Apr 13, 2013
  10. daws101

daws101 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,116
    how dare you bring fact to this thread!