Even the government itself admitted in the 70's there was a conspiracy to kill JFK.

your handlers sure sent you here quickly to fart and troll this thread real quickly dawgshit.:9::lmao:

that money for the ass beatings you keep getting here sure pays you well obviously.Im surprised you havent posted more under your sock puppet SAYIT on this thread or PM'd RAT IN THE ASS to come here to make it look like you have people backing you up.:D

the truth hurts dawgshit.
true! it bitch slaps you on a second by second basis.

three farts in a row from the agent trolls.:9:

I love how you took my cue Dawgshit.You were obviously listening since you followed my suggestion of posting under your sock puppet SAYIT and then sending a pm to your lover RAT IN THE ASS to back you up.:clap2: so predictable you agent shills are.:D

Last edited:
three farts in a row from the agent trolls.:9:

I love how you took my cue Dawgshit.You were obviously listening since you followed my suggestion of posting under your sock puppet SAYIT and then sending a pm to your lover RAT IN THE ASS to back you up.:clap2: so predictable you agent shills are.:D

airplane-1980-movie-04.png

Capt Oveur: Have you ever been in a cockpit before, Rimjob?

9/11 Rimjob: I've never been in a plane before.

Capt Oveur: Rimjob, do you want to see why we call it a cockpit?

Just wondering,I assume you knew about that fact a few years ago how even the lamestream media came out and said all over the front pages of the LA TIMES,NY TIMES,WASHINGTON POST,ect,ect,ect that Ford was secretly taping the conversations of the warren commission hearings unbeknowest to some of the committee members who also had doubts about the warren commissions findings and passing on those tape recorded conversations to J Edgar Hoover because even a couple of other commission members themselves had doubts about the final conclusion and felt there was a conspiracy.You knew about that right?

matter of fact Hale Boggs who was on the commission was very criticial of the warren commissions findings and blasted the commission ignoring any kind of evidence that pointed towards conspiracy and he then of course,died in a mysterious plane crash afterwards. the lone nut trolls wont even read this link of course.

Boggs in fact was pushing for the investigation to be reopened.How conveinent for the government he died in a plane crash huh?

Hale Boggs - Everything2.com

Boggs himself matter of fact was the one who correctly came up with the term MAGIC BULLET.:clap2:
Ford handing those tapes over to Hoover maybe wasn't the smartest thing Ford ever did. And dying in a plane crash or "suicided" seems to happen to a lot of Government types who wont play ball.

The best part of that "Kennedy Assassination Investigation" was the Magic Bullet theory. You gotta' be either Retarded or in Complete Denial to believe THAT story.

magic bullet theory debunked. the first rendering shows the assumed seating positions which in a later study were found to be incorrect. the second rendering show the actual positions and trajectory of the bullet...
it's no proof of a second or third shooter.

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j35UxRKDW-s&safety_mode=true&persist_safety_mode=1&safe=active]The Day The Dream Died JFK Conspiracy Documentary - YouTube[/ame]

The best part of that "Kennedy Assassination Investigation" was the Magic Bullet theory. You gotta' be either Retarded or in Complete Denial to believe THAT story.

magic bullet theory debunked. the first rendering shows the assumed seating positions which in a later study were found to be incorrect. the second rendering show the actual positions and trajectory of the bullet...
it's no proof of a second or third shooter.

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong.
I'm not wrong ..you just wish I was .

someone farted in here.:9::boohoo:

so far the only ones to come who are not sad trolls are wildcard and american communist. thats okay though,Its getting a lot of views which proves the cats got the tongue of the lone nut theorists since the only lone nut theorists that have been brave enough to come on here, have only posted childish and juvenile crap with nothing constructive to say.

Last edited:

so far the only ones to come who are not sad trolls are wildcard and american communist. thats okay though,Its getting a lot of views which proves the cats got the tongue of the lone nut theorists since the only lone nut theorists that have been brave enough to come on here, have only posted childish and juvenile crap with nothing constructive to say.

dawgshits handlers are getting worried this information is being put out which gots all the lone nut theorists cat by the tongue.:D

You mean the asshole who constantly posts about his gastro issues?

make that 3 farts in a row from you Dawgshit.:banana::clap2::D

Last edited:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

excellent stuff there wildcard.thanks for posting it.I just got finished watching it.Dawgshit-aka sayit can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is.He wont watch this video of course because it hands his ass to him on a platter and shatters that special propaganda piece of the governments that he worships called BEYOND CONSPIRACY which is all b.s as this video proves.:D:clap2::clap2:

TRIPLE_007124_318380.jpg

Oh, wait, I got this...

"Three farts in a row from agent Rat in the Hat :poop:"

Watch Gage Dupe Rimjob copy me now. :thup:

john-cleese-161311.jpg

Cleese.

Forum List

Back