Even FactCheck dot Org Has A Copy Of The Six-Page Letter(?)! (E.G. VP Biden Was Not Going Rogue!)

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
In the "Perfect" phone call, there was an allusion to Rudy Giuliani--and then as time went along, that was found to be a personal political advantage ploy--"Biden Soil," or something. The Six Page letter leaves that out. Trump ignores the Giuliani part. ("Don't you wish everybody could," is even difficult to infer!).

Then, Vice President Biden was acting in coordination with entire nation-states. That is also not mentioned in the letter to Speaker Pelosi. Mentionables: 1. USA has been through a lot, maybe referencing the Mueller Investigation(?). 2. Ukraine had not been reciprocal from US previous aid. 3. I have an election, which is us(?), and I need a favor. 4. Please call my two partisan hacks, Barr and Giuliani, the second of whom is directly doing political interference on "us" behalf.

Trump Letter to Pelosi on Impeachment • Transcripts . FactCheck.org

Anti-Free-Market RNC cannot fathom, even: That Hunter Biden is a partner in an investment frim. The gas company possibly had international initiatives planned, and a reputation problem. Hunter Biden, with a pricey directorship, was a company asset--with USA reputable lineage, well-known. There may have been private capital financial advantages, even.

The six-page letter is mainly an Atrocity that Barron Trump now has to live with in school, and all his life.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Moses would go further, in Deut 23: 19-20: And makes Pharaoh's subjugation atrocities, his own!)

Forum List

Back