The elephant in the room

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Let's say Trump interfered with "OUR DEMOCRACY" by asking Biden be investigated. How do progressives define the Democrats and their deep state's misrepresentation of information to the FISA court, which initiated an investigation into Trump as they hoped to impeach our POTUS?

How do progressives define the Democrats and their deep state's involvement with foreigners including Russians, who worked to build the bogus Trump–Russia dossier, all while they accused Trump of working with Russians to interfere with "OUR DEMOCRACY"?

The D33P STAIT is hiding Obama's Kenyan birth certificate!

That they won't produce it is evidence of their cover-up.

What do you say about THAT, progressives? Huh?

The "Duh-Heap" State Ran cover for Trumpybear in 2016 and helped the Russians '"duh-heap" cover' asset win. Why else would the put their thumb on the scale, twice?

They're all traitors, Trumpublicans gave up Amerika, they gave it up!

Dems don't care...they are dishonest and corrupt...I never met a democrat voter that doesn't cheat on his taxes one way or another or finds every hidden loop hole in the laws they vote to implement....

I never cared where Obama was born. I cared a lot that he undermined America from the beginning of his Presidency to the end.

I wonder where we can find actual evidence the Russians worked to get Trump elected. Hmmmmmm...

mueller-report-searchable.pdf

Aw, dammit! That's longer than a tweet! We need evidence that can fit on a bumper sticker.

Since the evidence doesn't fit on a bumper sticker, then that proves the Russians didn't interfere in the 2016 election to help Trump!

Q.E.D.

Best way to challenge PROGS is with direct questions with a factual basis. For the most part they'll ignore it, or spin like G5000.

Best way to challenge PROGS is with direct questions with a factual basis. For the most part they'll ignore it, or spin like G5000.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

D33P STAIT and "factual basis" in the same breath. :lol:

Priceless.

Intellects with the bandwidth of a bumper sticker.

"D33P STAIT!"

"LOCKER UP!"

"MAGA!"

Sad.

Forum List

Back