Evangelicals' Prayers for GOP: Good Things Come To Those Who Rape

You might not be hostile. Plenty of your lefty buddies are.

Of course Trumpling - Anyone you disagrees with your posts is either a faggot and/ or part of the "Deep State""

You are a dutiful Trump clown and enabler of a coming Autocracy

Be Proud! :rolleyes-41:

Well, that was a big helping of crazy.
One of the other leftards, just referred to Christians as "baboons".
The Hostility on the Left to Christianity is deep and widespread.

The right referred to these Christians as baboons for many years - Classy

0HqUQrmnpvOGo3kMI.jpg

1."The Right" did not such thing, liar.

2. And are you denying that whoever made that photoshop was hostile to the Obamas? Because otherwise, you just supported my point, that calling someone a baboon is a sign of hostility.
The right did no such thing? You know that's a flat out lie.

I know that they did not. YOu are an insane, and vile liar.

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NAB
If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

Maybe that's how Evangelicals get married. The man finds a woman he likes and then rapes her.
Then she is forced to marry him for life.

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

Maybe that's how Evangelicals get married. The man finds a woman he likes and then rapes her.

Anyone want to tell me how the Left doesn't hate Evangelicals again? LOL!!!!

Of course Trumpling - Anyone you disagrees with your posts is either a faggot and/ or part of the "Deep State""

You are a dutiful Trump clown and enabler of a coming Autocracy

Be Proud! :rolleyes-41:

0HqUQrmnpvOGo3kMI.jpg

2. And are you denying that whoever made that photoshop was hostile to the Obamas? Because otherwise, you just supported my point, that calling someone a baboon is a sign of hostility.

False witness. That's two sins. Beg for forgiveness.

What were two Republicans thinking, calling Obama 'tar baby' and 'boy'?

But it's right there in the Bible they follow. Have you even read the Bible?

0HqUQrmnpvOGo3kMI.jpg

False witness. That's two sins. Beg for forgiveness.

What were two Republicans thinking, calling Obama 'tar baby' and 'boy'?

Tar Baby is not a racial slur, you moron.

YOu are a vile and insane liar.

That wasn't directed at you, but those silly lefties who claim that the Left is not bigoted against Christians.

Apparently, you have not, or you would not attempt pathetically to hang Judaic law on Christians.

In you calling people hateful names for no reason? NO, I see no humor in it. YOu are just an asshole.

Besides lacking a sense of humour you also don't have a sense of irony....
The rest of your post is partisan pap you posted to distract from what type of person you are.

And I'm also definately not a partisan comrade (well, not according to the murican definition anyway), I even supported the orange pussy grabber in the selections because having the psycho princess in the oval office was a much scarier prospect

:banana:

Forum List

Back