We swore we would not forget 911.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

But thanks to the scumbags on the left, and the PC demented identity politics used by the world globalists to push their agenda, we have completely forgotten.

I remember 9/11

I remember the military completely letting us down , despite all the heads up

I remember the FBI letting us down, allowing all the saudi flights out during flight lockdown

I remember Congress letting us down, keeping 28 pages from us

I remember Bush & Cheney letting us down, the bait /switch to some tinpot dictator , who's sh*thole country turned their backs on us the after we liberated them

I remember all our 'letter departments' letting us down, obsessed with terrorism , disregarding the source that spawns them

I remember our legislature letting us down, subscribing to the PA fascist document like scared rabbits

I remember a trail of completely idiotic foreign policy bullsh*t letting us down for the last 16 years , most of which has fueled vs. mitigated the ME conflict , because it's most likely collusive if not corrupt foisted on the American people

But i'm old and forgetful , did i miss any?

~S~

I remember 9/11 .......I remember after hearing about it wanting to kick the living shit out of the whole Middle East.....

I remember the War between Iraq and Iran when Iran was putting mines in a place called the Kuwaiti mine fields and we weren't allowed to take care of business back then.

I remember in the First Gulf War we were not allowed to finish the job...........

I remember Somalia were we tucked tail and ran under Clinton after our people were lost.........

And I remember and still believe that politicians lose our Wars............Not the military.....because of politics......

Finally, I realize that the middle east has been quick sand for all who go there to fight throughout History.

And we need to preach the Art of War more often on how to deal with it.

Who could forget being attacked by Saudi Arabians?

1*Fxwo1SDObaVpxYgcEM680w.png

I remember Bush giving up the war on terror in order to invade Iraq
Iraq was contained even though Saddam was an evil SOB...........should have whooped Irans ass instead drove the armies through it and killed as many in Afghanistan as possible and LEFT...................

War would have been over very quickly.............But WE DON'T FIGHT WARS ANYMORE..............

WE FIGHT POLICE ACTIONS.............then wonder why we lose them.

I remember 9/11

I remember the FBI letting us down, allowing all the saudi flights out during flight lockdown

I remember Bush & Cheney letting us down, the bait /switch to some tinpot dictator , who's sh*thole country turned their backs on us the after we liberated them

I remember all our 'letter departments' letting us down, obsessed with terrorism , disregarding the source that spawns them

I remember our legislature letting us down, subscribing to the PA fascist document like scared rabbits

I remember a trail of completely idiotic foreign policy bullsh*t letting us down for the last 16 years , most of which has fueled vs. mitigated the ME conflict , because it's most likely collusive if not corrupt foisted on the American people

~S~
The nearly three thousand who died. You don’t seem to remember them.

I remember 9/11

~S~
You are a fucking old loser. Who was it that signed the Iraq Liberation Act for wmds?

I remember 9/11

~S~
The nearly three thousand who died. You don’t seem to remember them.

How many have died since while we STILL run around the Mid East all these years later?

The historic mistakes made are mind boggling .

I remember 9/11

~S~
You are a fucking old loser. Who was it that signed the Iraq Liberation Act for wmds?

Clinton ,but he didn't put boots on the ground
big dif

~S~

Forum List

Back