New York to expand definition of rape after E Jean Carroll’s case against Trump

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

New York will expand its legal definition of rape to include various forms of nonconsensual sexual contact, under a bill signed into law by Governor Kathy Hochul on Tuesday.

The state’s current limited definition was a factor in writer E Jean Carroll’s sexual abuse and defamation case against Donald Trump. The jury in the federal civil trial rejected the writer’s claim last May that the former president had raped her in the 1990s, instead finding Trump responsible for a lesser degree of sexual abuse.

Its good that women in New York will get this protection. Gropers and pervs will have to behave themselves.
Is this something a new President could look at on a nationwide scale ?

New York will expand its legal definition of rape to include various forms of nonconsensual sexual contact, under a bill signed into law by Governor Kathy Hochul on Tuesday.

The state’s current limited definition was a factor in writer E Jean Carroll’s sexual abuse and defamation case against Donald Trump. The jury in the federal civil trial rejected the writer’s claim last May that the former president had raped her in the 1990s, instead finding Trump responsible for a lesser degree of sexual abuse.

Its good that women in New York will get this protection. Gropers and pervs will have to behave themselves.

Yeah, you leftist vermin are really good at that old "expanding definitions" thing!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

The state’s current limited definition
Limited definition? Rape is forced sexual intercourse. Other acts have OTHER names like sexual harassment and assault, shithead.

Jackass, changing the name of the crime will not deter many or increase "protection." Rape and assault are not RATIONAL PROCESSES. All this means is that now guys just trying to let a girl know they like them, flirt with them, tease them, maybe try to get them in the backseat of their car or generally just try to let them know they are interested, instead of just getting shot down, will all now be getting charged with "rape" now especially by white liberal women and NYC courts and jails will be yet even more filled and backlogged with cases! Worse, schizoid women with a chip on their shoulder or maybe PTSD will cry rape now just to get guys in trouble they don't like or because their day ain't going their way.

Limited definition? Rape is forced sexual intercourse. Other acts have OTHER names like sexual harassment and assault, shithead.

Jackass, changing the name of the crime will not deter many. Rape and assault are not RATIONAL PROCESSES. All this means is that now guys just trying to let a girl know they like them, flirt with them, tease them, maybe try to get them in the backseat of their car or generally just try to let them know they are interested, instead of just getting shot down, will all now be getting charged with "rape" now especially by white liberal women and NYC courts and jails will be yet even more filled and backlogged with cases! Worse, schizoid women with a chip on their shoulder or maybe PTSD will cry rape now just to get guys in trouble they don't like or because their day ain't going their way.
I accept that your understanding of rape is better than mine. Thats why you support it.

You know rape is rape and is correct with the assertion that it rewires penetration of the male organ and against the will of one of the people involved.

Sexual assault can include everything else.. It just needs tougher laws and punishment

expanding the definition of rape is going a little overboard

it still going to boil down to what he said and what she said

I accept that your understanding of rape is better than mine. Thats why you support it.

1679_BananoRub.gif
You know what you can do. But calling pinching a girl's ass "rape" instead of sexual harassment will only create the opposite intended effect.

There is nothing stopping any court now from dealing with any assault or harassment, REGARDLESS OF THE NAME YOU CALL IT. But if anything, I WOULD like to see the definition

expanded in another way, as reading your insipid drivel always makes me feel mentally VIOLATED.

View attachment 896163You know what you can do. But calling pinching a girl's ass "rape" instead of sexual harassment will only create the opposite intended effect.

There is nothing stopping any court now from dealing with any assault or harassment, REGARDLESS OF THE NAME YOU CALL IT. But if anything, I WOULD like to see the definition

expanded in another way, as reading your insipid drivel always makes me feel mentally VIOLATED.
Women are not safe under maga. This thread is evidence.

Doesn't surprise me at all that the left would change the definition of rape so that anytime a guy tries to kiss a woman he can be accused of rape.

Jackass, changing the name of the crime will not deter many or increase "protection." Rape and assault are not RATIONAL PROCESSES. All this means is that now guys just trying to let a girl know they like them, flirt with them, tease them, maybe try to get them in the backseat of their car or generally just try to let them know they are interested, instead of just getting shot down, will all now be getting charged with "rape" now especially by white liberal women and NYC courts and jails will be yet even more filled and backlogged with cases! Worse, schizoid women with a chip on their shoulder or maybe PTSD will cry rape now just to get guys in trouble they don't like or because their day ain't going their way.
Another great reason to stay out of that useless dump of a state.

Forum List

Back