Evangelicals: God Sent Trump to Be King

The book of revelation foretells a powerful figure who will twist Christianity into a hate machine that will eventually lead to eternal damnation for his followers.

Not saying Trump is the Beast but.................

I noticed this from talking to religious nut family members. They think god made Trump president. If he screws up the country, it's so he can rebuild it based on what they think is ordained by god. They say don't worry about a thing, because it will be better later, and anyone who opposes Trump in any way is opposing their god's will. This is not a joke. This is not an exaggeration. People actually believe that crap.

I noticed this from talking to religious nut family members. They think god made Trump president. If he screws up the country, it's so he can rebuild it based on what they think is ordained by god. They say don't worry about a thing, because it will be better later, and anyone who opposes Trump in any way is opposing their god's will. This is not a joke. This is not an exaggeration. People actually believe that crap.

Look in the mirror and substitute BHO.

Insanity.

Isn’t Pense one of those revelation guys? Which is why they want to make Jerusalem the capital of Israel to bring about end of days ?

I'd be much more comfortable with King Donald the First than Queen Hillary.

The only people I ever heard refer to Former President Obama as some kind of messiah were Righties.

Nope. I supported Obama because I believed his goals were best for the country, but I never believed in any spiritual purpose or god ordained reason for it. These people actually do believe Trump is part of their religious experience.

The only people I ever heard refer to Former President Obama as some kind of messiah were Righties.

godofallthings.jpg

obama-halo.jpg

oh please Obama portrayed himself as messiah...we are the ones they've been waiting for and the waters begaon to recede quotes

I'd be much more comfortable with King Donald the First than Queen Hillary.
Evangelicals cant wait for the messiah to come back , and you know what they think it will happen to the Jews?

Forum List

Back