Evangelicals: God Sent Trump to Be King

Certainly interesting fit, that.
Christians seem to think the biblical Antichrist will be anti-christian totally missing the lesson of the text. I spent my entire childhood forced to attend church. I know these people like I know my own family because they are.

So you are an expert on Christian theology? LMAO
By no means but having been raised in a somewhat cultish southern baptist family I know the bible well and I know the right wing "christians" for what they are.

No you know them what you think they are, frauds like those who raised you.
I'm the only one allowed to criticize my family, you can kiss my ass.

OOOOO, cross we are? You're dismissed. For all I know kid you were raised in the system.

Christians seem to think the biblical Antichrist will be anti-christian totally missing the lesson of the text. I spent my entire childhood forced to attend church. I know these people like I know my own family because they are.

By no means but having been raised in a somewhat cultish southern baptist family I know the bible well and I know the right wing "christians" for what they are.

OOOOO, cross we are? You're dismissed. For all I know kid you were raised in the system.

You know nothing.

You know nothing.

Yet I am in your head.

You know nothing.

Yet I am in your head.
You are already gone. I have no time for trolls. Ignored

It is implied the devil comes as a angel of light seeking to deceive and devour as the destroyer from hell. Yet tRump will have his kissers who will love him and his master the devil anyway as their idea of winning.

Evangelicals: God Sent Trump to Be King

William104: There is no God but there is a Devil.
How can you say that because it is the devil's superior that created the arch angel Lucifer who eventually rebelled against God, As such, Lucifer ended up getting booted out of heaven to become the destroyer, along with his emissaries as a fallen angel that walks about on its belly that tRump is enslaved to.

Forum List

Back