Eurovision 2022

There are tears in my eyes.

Serbia takes some beating. I think its called Why is Mghan Markles hair so shiny ? Mortimer could give us a steer on that.

Ps. A European white if they ran into a famous black rapper, would have no problem repeating the lyrics if the N word were in the song where an American white would know better.

Oscars ar given out on the same basis. You take it too sriously.
Actually, no

Money buys Oscars. Studios and Networks sink big money into For Your Consideration Campaign. Close to bribery. They send their movies with free Ipads to voters.

Golden Globes is worst offender because people in Hollywood know who the voters are so they kiss their asses all year. Who kisses the best ass gets the award.

Costs as much as $10 million to win an Academy Award.

A nomination means $20 million more at the box office.

Netflix paid for 3 Emmys. Look how they're doing now.

5 countries gave UK zero points in Eurovision: Croatia, Monetenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Slovenia.

You rooting for Russia?

I'm not rooting for this corrupt globalist POS, that's for sure....And are you rooting for the basement dummy?

1652664954900.png

The show goes on this weekend from Turin. (for my GOP friends its in Italy)

Experts are forecasting a landslide for Ukraine with their folk/rap thing which nobosy has yet heard. My view is that it would be foolish to bet against it.

I have heard the song and its not the worst folk/rap track from Eastern Europe but I cant see Beyonce covering it. Or even Alan Jackson if he is still with us.

Russia has been uninvited from this years event as part of the move to ostracise the savages from the competition and from civilised life as we know it.

I agree with that. We cant have murderers on stage glorying in their slaughter of innocents.

The big question over here is will the UK finish better than last. i can answer that. Having heard the UK entry I very much doubt it. in fact when the UK comes on it would be a good time to put the kettle on,.Its really shit.

All of which will stoke the clamour for a Welsh entry in this prestigous event. The land of song bringing harmony to a war torn Europe, Maybe in my lifetime.

The show goes on this weekend from Turin. (for my GOP friends its in Italy)

Experts are forecasting a landslide for Ukraine with their folk/rap thing which nobosy has yet heard. My view is that it would be foolish to bet against it.

I have heard the song and its not the worst folk/rap track from Eastern Europe but I cant see Beyonce covering it. Or even Alan Jackson if he is still with us.

Russia has been uninvited from this years event as part of the move to ostracise the savages from the competition and from civilised life as we know it.

I agree with that. We cant have murderers on stage glorying in their slaughter of innocents.

The big question over here is will the UK finish better than last. i can answer that. Having heard the UK entry I very much doubt it. in fact when the UK comes on it would be a good time to put the kettle on,.Its really shit.

All of which will stoke the clamour for a Welsh entry in this prestigous event. The land of song bringing harmony to a war torn Europe, Maybe in my lifetime.

Forum List

Back